Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does changing devices from laptop to phone on laptop require premium?

So, looking at my laptop's spotify app I noticed that to change my device from my laptop to my phone, apparently I needed Premium. But on my phone I was able to change it without any problem. What's up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • So, looking at my laptop's spotify app I noticed that to change my device from my laptop to my phone, apparently I needed Premium. But on my phone I was able to change it without any problem. What's ...
  • Coggleton
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa and Google Assistant unable to find personal playlists

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceAlexa (on Amazon Echo) and Google Assistant (on Samsung Galaxy device) My Question or IssueMy Alexa device with the Spotify skill used to be able to find my personal playlists in my public profile. Just about a few ...

• ...ble to find my personal playlists in my public profile. Just about a few weeks ago, it started being unable to find them. I cross checked with Google Assistant on my Android device and it started b...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Playlists] Allow us to block artists/genres we dislike.

Having genres I dislike getting mixed in my Playlists is a problem considering we're talking about something I never searched for or listened to. Having an option to select artists or genres we dislike in the same way we can select artists/genres we ...

• Casual Listener
  • Having genres I dislike getting mixed in my Playlists is a problem considering we're talking about something I never searched for or listened to. Having an option to select artists or genres we disli...
  • Kee_Spees
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Bug

There is a persistent issue when connecting to Alexa devices from a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. If you have multiple Alexa Devices (in my case 3), the Kitchen Alexa is showing as Device Offline in the Spotify App when trying to play music on this devic...

• Visitor
  • There is a persistent issue when connecting to Alexa devices from a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. If you have multiple Alexa Devices (in my case 3), the Kitchen Alexa is showing as Device Offline in the ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts won't continue on other devices

Premium/family plan. Subscribers for years. If I start a podcast from my phone via bluetooth, then later come back to my computer (spotify app on macbook), the podcast will not play. Pause button is displayed but podcast is not playing or advancing. ...

• Premium/family plan. Subscribers for years.    If I start a podcast from my phone via bluetooth, then later come back to my computer (spotify app on macbook), the podcast will not play. P...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Spotify doesn't work on the Blackberry Curve 9320?

Hi there I managed to install Spotify on my Blackberry Curve 9320 and have tried GPRS only and Wifi only connections. Attempting to log in initially tells me my username and password are incorrect, which they aren't. Progressing past this with the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I managed to install Spotify on my Blackberry Curve 9320 and have tried GPRS only and Wifi only connections.  Attempting to log in initially tells me my username and password...
  • Sebastian46
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Been having issues with my Spotify connectin to my desktop when I'm driving

I've tried uninstalling. Clearing cache. Removing devices. Whenever I'm listening to music in my car it will automatically stop and connect to my desktop at home. I'm not even connected to WiFi or anything. How do I get this to stop. I have a Pixel 6

• I've tried uninstalling. Clearing cache. Removing devices. Whenever I'm listening to music in my car it will automatically stop and connect to my desktop at home. I'm not even connected to WiFi or an...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa plays random songs instead of "Liked Songs" playlist

Free account in the US I connected Spotify to Alexa, and it works for everything except the "Liked Songs" playlist. Alexa says "Playing Liked Songs from Spotify" and then plays random stuff I've never heard before. I looked at other questions about A...

• Free account in the US   I connected Spotify to Alexa, and it works for everything except the "Liked Songs" playlist.  Alexa says "Playing Liked Songs from Spotify" and then plays random ...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on dell PC windows 11

Why can i not listen and download songs on my pc on windows 11? the web version is ok to play content but i cant download content to listen offline. I get the message "spotify cant play this right now, if you have the file on your computer you can im...

• Visitor
  • Why can i not listen and download songs on my pc on windows 11? the web version is ok to play content but i cant download content to listen offline. I get the message "spotify cant play this right no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removed a recommendation by accident!

Okay so, I've created a playlist with my friend. I used the enhance feature and I started playing a song - literally a second - and I accidentally clicked remove recommendation/remove from playlist! :(!!! Is there any way that I could find the name o...

• Visitor
  • Okay so, I've created a playlist with my friend. I used the enhance feature and I started playing a song - literally a second - and I accidentally clicked remove recommendation/remove from playlist! ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a student plan and I am charged for a family plan

My student subscription account is for $57 mexican pesos per month, but Spotify charged me up $179 mexican pesos

• My student subscription account is for $57 mexican pesos per month, but Spotify charged me up $179 mexican pesos
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my payment keeps failing

I recently bought a vanilla gift card and i tried to use it to pay for my Spotify premium duo plan but it wont go in, I've tried to use it on multiple devices but it simply will not work

• Visitor
  • I recently bought a vanilla gift card and i tried to use it to pay for my Spotify premium duo plan but it wont go in, I've tried to use it on multiple devices but it simply will not work
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution anuncios

Estoy escuchando un podcasts me aparece un anuncio de otro podcasts de spotify. Como puedo sacarlo, no quiero estar escuchando y que me interrumpan.

• Visitor
  • Estoy escuchando un podcasts me aparece un anuncio de otro podcasts de spotify. Como puedo sacarlo, no quiero estar escuchando y que me interrumpan.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can´t find/play a podcast that is available on friends accounts

I can´t find the following podcast, but it´s public and should be available:https://open.spotify.com/show/3nANb7GiNWRGezo7VYHAUROther user can find and play the podcast. I cant find the podcast in "search" and when I try to open the link to the podca...

• Visitor
  • I can´t find the following podcast, but it´s public and should be available: https://open.spotify.com/show/3nANb7GiNWRGezo7VYHAUR Other user can find and play the podcast. I cant find the p...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Episode "it's time for the buzzfeed daily 2021 pop culture quiz!" repeats

The Episode "it's time for the buzzfeed daily 2021 pop culture quiz!" of Buzzfeed has appeared everyday on my Daily Drive since last year. How can i make it not appear again?

• Casual Listener
  • The Episode "it's time for the buzzfeed daily 2021 pop culture quiz!" of Buzzfeed has appeared everyday on my Daily Drive since last year. How can i make it not appear again?
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes