Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify speed working!

I have premium I have in Uninstalled, reinstalled, unlinked and relinked factory reset done everythig possible and still won't play. I ask it to pay something it says ok going to and nothing. Youtube works and other services so I'm tj inning it may b...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium I have in Uninstalled, reinstalled, unlinked and relinked  factory reset done everythig possible and still won't play.  I ask it to pay something it says ok going to and noth...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't see Sonos Beam

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceHuawei P30 Pro, Dell Laptop Samsung TabOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 11, Linux My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify with the Sonos system for a long time. I have Sonos Beam with two Sonos One's working as ...

• Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Huawei P30 Pro, Dell Laptop Samsung Tab Operating System Android, Windows 11, Linux   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify with the Sono...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My UI color changed from light green to light blue

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi Mi 11 lite 5gOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings colors changed from light green to light blue

• Plan Premium Country   Device Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5g Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't pick the song I want in any of my made for you Playlist

I don't and have never had premium but it let me before and sometimes it just randomly happening and it's annoying me.

• Visitor
  • I don't and have never had premium but it let me before and sometimes it just randomly happening and it's annoying me.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution is this email real?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10+/PCOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThis email looks legit but I'm concerned on if it is or not. It's advertising shirts made by the weeknd and I want to know if it's real or not b...

•   Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy s10+/PC Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue This email looks legit but I'm concerned on if it is or not....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution List of All Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemDesktop WindowsMy Question or IssueWhere is there a list of all of the podcasts that Spotify has? I want to see more than just the ones they recommend under genres.

• Plan Premium Country USA Operating System Desktop Windows My Question or Issue Where is there a list of all of the podcasts that Spotify has?  I want to see more than just the ones they r...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ukrainian language in Spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryUkraine DeviceHonor 10 liteOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHello, as a citizen of Ukraine and native speaker of Ukrainian language I have some difficulties due to the lack of Ukrainian language in your application. I,...

• Plan Premium Country Ukraine  Device Honor 10 lite Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hello, as a citizen of Ukraine and native speaker of Ukrainian language I ha...
  • bil2022
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums or playlist switch to radio automatically upon restart

When I have to interrupt listening to an album or playlist — such as when I’m in the car and get to where I’m going, then return and intend to continue where I left off — Spotify instead starts playing a radio based on the album or playlist I was lis...

• Regular
  • When I have to interrupt listening to an album or playlist — such as when I’m in the car and get to where I’m going, then return and intend to continue where I left off — Spotify instead starts playi...
  • tashas
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop merch

I got an email about opportunities to buy merch based on my wrapped 2021. This is very inappropriate, the world does not need more things. The great thing about Spotify is that you don’t have to buy physical albums. But you still promote selling junk...

• Visitor
  • I got an email about opportunities to buy merch based on my wrapped 2021.  This is very inappropriate, the world does not need more things. The great thing about Spotify is that you don’t have ...
  • phantomwizard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution LG TV Sort Songs

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceLG TV My Question or Issue:First of all, thank you so much for adding the Spotify app back to the LG tvs!! We're very happy about this. My question is, is there a way to put the most recently added songs to the beginning o...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device LG TV     My Question or Issue: First of all, thank you so much for adding the Spotify app back to the LG tvs!! We're very happy about this....
  • Marte911
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Podcast playlist recommending played podcasts

Plan: PremiumDevice: iPhone 11Hi! I recently got into Spotify Podcasts, and I've noticed that the "daily podcast" playlist is sort of useless right now, which is a shame since Spotify is known for the recommendation algorithm. As of right now, the Da...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Device: iPhone 11 Hi! I recently got into Spotify Podcasts, and I've noticed that the "daily podcast" playlist is sort of useless right now, which is a shame since Spotify is known ...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Discover Weekly

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11 Pro, WebplayerOperating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueMy Discover Weekly playlist is completely missing. I can't find it when I go Search>Made for You or Search>Discover or just flat out search for it. It's gon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Pro, Webplayer Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue My Discover Weekly playlist is completely missing. I can't find it when I go Sea...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts Featuring Music, Skipping Songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAndroid, Windows, possibly all devicesOperating System My Question or IssueI am a podcaster who uses Anchor to publish episodes to Spotify that feature music tracks. I have run into an issue with the most recent e...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Android, Windows, possibly all devices Operating System     My Question or Issue I am a podcaster who uses Anchor to publish episodes to ...
  • OscarDC
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Shortcuts

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceWindows 10 ProOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIs there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to open the Spotify app? I'd created one before, but don't remember how I did it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Windows 10 Pro Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to open the Spotify app? I'd created one ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yamaha rn301 all of a sudden refuses

Hi all, Running premium for several years, all just fine and dandy as should. However, as since yesterday, my yamaha rn301 refuses to accept routed streams. At least up to a week ago it behaved well. Other services( internet radio, local cd) still fu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    Running premium for several years, all just fine and dandy as should. However, as since yesterday, my yamaha rn301 refuses to accept routed streams. At least up to a week ago i...
  • musofy
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to claim my podcast!

PlanFreeCountryUK DeviceDell PCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhen trying to claim my podcast it seems all is going to plan and then once successfully claimed I am unable to see the podcast on my account. I've repeated the process aro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK   Device Dell PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue When trying to claim my podcast it seems all is going to plan and then once successfully ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video playback

Please make it an option to listen to a podcast without video playback. I listen to podcasts while at work/ working out/ etc. and the video play back is constantly crashing. Because I’m listening while doing other tasks I frequently have to rewind if...

• Visitor
  • Please make it an option to listen to a podcast without video playback. I listen to podcasts while at work/ working out/ etc. and the video play back is constantly crashing. Because I’m listening whi...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I see podcasts i dont want to see

PlanPremiumCountryChile My Question or IssueWhen i open up the app, doesn't matter the device, the first thing i see is a horror podcast with a horrible profile picture and it is literally giving me nightmares. I dont want to see it anymore and i am ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Chile     My Question or Issue When i open up the app, doesn't matter the device, the first thing i see is a horror podcast with a horrible profile pictu...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes