Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV - everything loads, nothing plays

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDevicesamsung TVOperating SystemVersion 2.35.2-0a32be7 My Question or IssueI’ve uninstalled and reinstalledy spotify app and am having exactly the same issue. The home screen loads perfectly with all my saved music and all th...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device samsung TV Operating System Version 2.35.2-0a32be7   My Question or Issue I’ve uninstalled and reinstalledy spotify app and am having exactly the sa...
  • jansonsd
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Galaxy Gear S3 Spotify app is full of bugs (Phone battery drain, albums/artists order, etc)

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9/Gear S3Operating SystemAndroid P/TIZEN My Question or IssueHi, I have many problems with Spotify app on my Gear S3. Firstly, when I use Spotify app in REMOTE mode, my phone starts heavily drainin...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Samsung Galaxy 9/Gear S3 Operating System Android P/TIZEN   My Question or Issue Hi, I have many problems with Spotify app on my Gear...
  • Neonym
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify will not scrobble tracks entitled "Track 1", "Track 2", "Track 3", etc.

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktop player and AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10 and Android 8.1.0My Question or IssueI've seemingly found a strange bug where Spotify will not scrobble any songs that are titled "Track 1", "Track 2", etc. I first found ...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Desktop player and Android Operating System Windows 10 and Android 8.1.0 My Question or Issue I've seemingly found a strange bug where Spotify will not scrobbl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart tv Spotify app

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify is a standard app on my Samsung UN65JU6700 and has been functioning normally until th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify...
  • dlauwe
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Shuffle Broken

The web player shuffle simply does not work. It will work for a few songs, then it will start over from the beginning - playing the first song of the shuffle and continuing to play the same songs it played earlier in the same order. This makes it imp...

• Regular
  • The web player shuffle simply does not work. It will work for a few songs, then it will start over from the beginning - playing the first song of the shuffle and continuing to play the same songs it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player playlists cant be sorted

Currently, the web player does not give us the option to sort the playlists, they are only sorted by the 'date added'. This makes playlist creation difficult when we want to see all the songs we've added from a single artist over time - being able to...

• Regular
  • Currently, the web player does not give us the option to sort the playlists, they are only sorted by the 'date added'. This makes playlist creation difficult when we want to see all the songs we've a...
  • ubej-bt_2faag
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Discord connection problem

PlanPremiumCountryVietnamDeviceAcer Aspire E 15Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, I'm having an issue regarding the connection between Discord and Spotify. I've connected my Spotify to my Discord account already, and the "Listening...

• Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device Acer Aspire E 15 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I'm having an issue regarding the connection between Discord and Spotify....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SamsungTV Remote can't start spotify music

Hi, I've used spotify on my samsung tv for the past year and a half. It worked flawless, I played the music via my tv remote, or via other devices... Today as usual i opened the spotify app on my tv by using the tv remote, I seleceted a random playli...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've used spotify on my samsung tv for the past year and a half. It worked flawless, I played the music via my tv remote, or via other devices...   Today as usual i opened the spotify app ...
  • danwhite77
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Samsung
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Submitting a single to Spotify playlists

I've heard you are supposed to give yourself at least 5-6 weeks for your album to be uploaded to all stores/sites when using Distrokid, this apparently gives you ample time to submit a song to Spotify playlists. What I want to know is, is it the same...

• Gig Goer
  • I've heard you are supposed to give yourself at least 5-6 weeks for your album to be uploaded to all stores/sites when using Distrokid, this apparently gives you ample time to submit a song to Spotif...
  • pxtrxck
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Loudness Penalty?

I try to understand what is loudness penalty, 1 - Is it only for ads? 2- Is it a Limiter to level down louder mastering? 3- Does it affect my music and his visibility? 4- or I just realy don't understand it and it's something else? So if anybody can ...

• Roadie
  • I try to understand what is loudness penalty, 1 - Is it only for ads? 2- Is it a Limiter to level down louder mastering? 3- Does it affect my music and his visibility? 4- or I just realy don'...
  • Gaskoin
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify crashes my entire computer every time I get a video ad.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceComputer, specs listed below:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz16 GB RAMAMD Radeon R7 450 GPU with 2 GB VRAM144hz monitorOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueAlright, so I'm getting a bit of a weird iss...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Computer, specs listed below: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz 16 GB RAM AMD Radeon R7 450 GPU with 2 GB VRAM 144hz monitor Operating Sys...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot add or remove songs from my playlist.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 3Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI am unable to add or remove songs from my main playlist. I tried on my smaller playlist that has about 30 songs and adding and removing songs worked with no pro...

• Plan Free Country United States Device Pixel 3 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue I am unable to add or remove songs from my main playlist. I tried on my smaller playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Japanese Music

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI'm really into Japanese 80s pop and Japanese music in general. But I've never been able to listen to any Japanese music on Spotify since they've never had any ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm really into Japanese 80s pop and Japanese music in general. But I've never been...
  • Yogii_C
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Muy molesta por servicio. Se cambian las playlist por otras que no me gustan.

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceHuawei mate 9Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueCuando reproduzco una canción me cambia la playlist por otras que no me gustan, las cuales solo tienen una canción y son Versace (Remix) o Influencer. También si ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device Huawei mate 9 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Cuando reproduzco una canción me cambia la playlist por otras que no me gustan, las cu...
  • Eni
  • 18 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 18 replies
  • 16 likes

Skips after 40 seconds

Spotify skips all tracks after somewhere between 30 seconds to 50 seconds. So I gewt to hear a lot of introes, and nothing else. It is on my phone, my computer and on my webplayer. I have erased and re-sintalled it, restarted computers and phone and ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify skips all tracks after somewhere between 30 seconds to 50 seconds. So I gewt to hear a lot of introes, and nothing else. It is on my phone, my computer and on my webplayer. I have erased and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Search] Why can't I find this song on Spotify, nor its album?

I don't remember how, but I have this bonus track from Madcon in my "Liked" playlist. But I can't open the album of the song by tapping on the "go to album" because the songs are gray (except this one) and can't be played. So strange and annoying. An...

• Visitor
  • I don't remember how, but I have this bonus track from Madcon in my "Liked" playlist. But I can't open the album of the song by tapping on the "go to album" because the songs are gray (except this on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution La musica se detiene después de unos minutos en ps3

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevicePS3 My Question or IssueLa musica se detiene después de unos minutos de reproducción en ps3, tengo que volver a poner play para que continue, no puedo escuchar un album p playlist de corrido.Por favor ayuda,Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device PS3   My Question or Issue La musica se detiene después de unos minutos de reproducción en ps3, tengo que volver a poner play para que continue, no ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dekstop Webplayer Bug: Track Rotation Locked when in Radio Mode

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My IssueSo I've had a few complaints recently with the June Update that took away basic features, and I realize those were for some reason done intentionally by Spotify. This new Issue I...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Issue So I've had a few complaints recently with the June Update that took away basic features, and I realiz...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes