Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Improvements on the playlist

Please have a button or something for public playlist whereas the owner can see who liked it's playlists and can view it's profile.

• Visitor
  • Please have a button or something for public playlist whereas the owner can see who liked it's playlists and can view it's profile.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

URI to a track within a particular playlist?

I can get the URI for a track, no problem.I can get the URI for a playlist, no problem.But I can't in the general case figure out how to get the URI for a track that's in the context of a particular playlist. I'd like to be able to start my player at...

• Casual Listener
  • I can get the URI for a track, no problem. I can get the URI for a playlist, no problem. But I can't in the general case figure out how to get the URI for a track that's in the context of a particu...
  • jlalonde
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Error when using Spotify on Samsung Smart TV

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung Smart TV My Question or Issue:Samsung Smart TV - Spotify freezes upon start up with a long error message. And will not launch. Solution:1. Trying to turn off the TV and turn it on, and also doing the same for ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Samsung Smart TV   My Question or Issue: Samsung Smart TV - Spotify freezes upon start up with a long error message.  And will not launch. &nb...
  • 133williaam
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Top artist of the week !

So basically at the end of 2021 spotify created a list with our top artists that year and it was really cool to look back on. I think seeing which different musicians and genres we listen to throughout each month would be pretty cool as the stuff we ...

• Visitor
  • So basically at the end of 2021 spotify created a list with our top artists that year and it was really cool to look back on. I think seeing which different musicians and genres we listen to througho...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Rethink latest Enhanced Playlist change

I don't particularly like the latest update to Enhanced Playlists, in that it requires the playlist to be shuffled. I liked listening to it unshuffled so that I could easily find the new songs and add them to my playlist, at whatever random spot they...

• Visitor
  • I don't particularly like the latest update to Enhanced Playlists, in that it requires the playlist to be shuffled.  I liked listening to it unshuffled so that I could easily find the new songs ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcats not playing.

PlanPremiumCountryPakistanDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 5GOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssuePodcasts show up on the home page but not when I search any specific ones. Also the ones that do show up on the home page, I cant do anything with them...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Pakistan Device Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue Podcasts show up on the home page but not when I search any specific ones. Also th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution What happened to the mini menu on Xbox?

I have used Spotify for music on xbox for about 2 years. One of the best parts was being able to skip songs without opening the app and seeing what songs were playing. Now that menu has been what seems to be disabled the song no longer appears and I ...

• Visitor
  • I have used Spotify for music on xbox for about 2 years. One of the best parts was being able to skip songs without opening the app and seeing what songs were playing. Now that menu has been what see...
  • OhSilenced
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist profile

Hey guys, so I’ve got a release coming out later in April, distributed through TuneCore at the beginning of March, and I’d love to send people to the page to presage the single, but I don’t have a profile yet to send them to. This is my first release...

• Hey guys, so I’ve got a release coming out later in April, distributed through TuneCore at the beginning of March, and I’d love to send people to the page to presage the single, but I don’t have a pr...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Xbox One playing double audio (like a delay)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy s7 to Xbox One X (using a Denon receiver)Operating SystemXbox One X My Question or Issue Audio is playing twice in very quick succession. Hard to describe but I can hear it the most in the kick drum. The kick...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy s7 to Xbox One X (using a Denon receiver) Operating System Xbox One X   My Question or Issue  Audio is playing twice in very quick s...
  • Krifa
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can I get paid for making playlists?

Can I get paid for making playlists? Can I become an artist? I consider that I have talent in making enjoyable playlists. My question is that can I elevate this on next level?

• Visitor
  • Can I get paid for making playlists? Can I become an artist? I consider that I have talent in making enjoyable playlists. My question is that can I elevate this on next level?
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I create new playlists by music genres from one playlist?

Hello, my playlist has 3758 songs I wanna separate by music genres. It's chaotic Is there any function for that?

• Hello, my playlist has 3758 songs 😁 I wanna separate by music genres. It's chaotic 🙄 Is there any function for that?
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Radio] Add Spotify Streams

Spotify is in the unique position of having agreements with music license holders. In Youtube even if you have 5 seconds of some song you will be demonitised/get a strike/etc. Isn't it time for a platform where people can start a stream, and play wha...

• Spotify is in the unique position of having agreements with music license holders. In Youtube even if you have 5 seconds of some song you will be demonitised/get a strike/etc. Isn't it time for a pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How can i be distributor

Hello, We created a new company named 353Music(https://353music.studio) and we want to be distributor. But we don't know how can we send musics directly Spotify.Note: please don't tell us use tunecore, ditto etc. we want to be new distributor.Is ther...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  We created a new company named 353Music(https://353music.studio) and we want to be distributor. But we don't know how can we send musics directly Spotify. Note: please don't tell us us...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music cuts into the podcast I'm listening to

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceNord N100Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI'm trying to listen to a podcast and a random metal song keeps on just randomly playing in the middle of my podcast and I will pause it and play my podcast and then like...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free CountryU SA Device Nord N100 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I'm trying to listen to a podcast and a random metal song keeps on just randomly playi...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Partnership] Most relevant advertisements

Like advertisements that have nothing to do with my interests, they're irrelevant and boring.I would like to receive a form where I could choose areas of interest and the advertisements were directed to my profile of interest.One that I always joke h...

• Like advertisements that have nothing to do with my interests, they're irrelevant and boring. I would like to receive a form where I could choose areas of interest and the advertisements were direct...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect issue on multiple platforms examined

PlanPremium(Family)Country Germany Hey, for many of you (including me) Spotify Connect stopped working in March/April 2022 mostly on aged playback devices (Legrand, Sony, Cambridge Audio etc. seem to be affected). For me it is a Cambridge Audio Minx ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nswer. Google Public DNS is returning NXDOMAIN. Is google trying to solve Spotifys technical issues? Very strange thing...   What could the vendors do? They could release firmware updates where t...
  • Ceetee87
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Connect
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcasts Should Be Available In Sri Lanka And Bangladesh

Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.

• Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium duo listening seperately

PlanPremium DuoCountryFranceDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI just subscribed a premium duo account to be able to listen to Spotify at the same time ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country France Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I just s...
  • Ximzend
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not Enough Recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMultiple DevicesOperating System(Windows 11) My Question or Issue Hello, I usually use Search > Discover section to get my music recommendations as I care more about album recommendations compared to individual so...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Multiple Devices Operating System (Windows 11)   My Question or Issue   Hello,    I usually use Search > Discover section...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes