Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify pausing music every 45 seconds Android/Windows

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceGalaxy S22, MSI GS66Operating SystemAndroid 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIssue is today my spotify started to pause music every 45 seconds. At first i thought it might be something to do with my phone, or the bt d...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Galaxy S22, MSI GS66 Operating System Android 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Issue is today my spotify started to pause music every 45 second...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs not showing Downloaded

I was going through artist that I hadn't listened to in a while to see what I missed but I noticed that songs I had downloaded didn't have the download symbol. I checked all artists that I listen to and saw the same thing with their songs. The last t...

• I was going through artist that I hadn't listened to in a while to see what I missed but I noticed that songs I had downloaded didn't have the download symbol. I checked all artists that I listen to ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting adverts on premium

How do I block adverts like these? I'm on premium, and yet, I keep on getting ads for random stuff on my home page like these.

• Roadie
  • How do I block adverts like these? I'm on premium, and yet, I keep on getting ads for random stuff on my home page like these.
  • Antpoolio
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution After playing a song, it doesnt go to the next song on the playlist, but one far ahead

This has made spotify basically unusable unless youre playing a song on repeat. This isnt because of any settings or certain playlists, tried that.

• This has made spotify basically unusable unless youre playing a song on repeat. This isnt because of any settings or certain playlists, tried that. 
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Harman Kardon AVR - Spotify Connect not working

Hi guys,Bought a HK AVR (1610) for christmas, which is promoted as being a native Spotify connect device and also appears on Spotify's list of supported devices (https://www.spotifygear.com/type/hifi/). I have spotify premium, multiple android device...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, Bought a HK AVR (1610) for christmas, which is promoted as being a native Spotify connect device and also appears on Spotify's list of supported devices (https://www.spotifygear.com/type/...
  • Marcel_Mulders
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Not getting forward/backward drag button.

I'm not getting the drag button or dot like feature used to drag forward or backward the song....I'm getting it in different I'd but in this I'd it's all straight line while song playing, i cant forward the song plass help!!

• Visitor
  • I'm not getting the drag button or dot like feature used to drag forward or backward the song....I'm getting it in different I'd but in this I'd it's all straight line while song playing, i cant forw...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Uploading Playlists to appear on your Spotify For Artists Profile

Hi Does anyone know if it is possible to upload a playlists from someone else via the Spotify for artists app? If so do you know how I do this? When I click edit and put in the playlist link it shows the playlists that I want to add but when I press ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi   Does anyone know if it is possible to upload a playlists from someone else via the Spotify for artists app? If so do you know how I do this?   When I click edit and put in the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I navigate Spotify through CarPlay?

I recently discovered that using Carplay in my 2016 Mazda 3's dial knob, I am unable to navigate Spotify. The touch screen is still functional, but as a safety measure, my car turns it off while I'm driving. I've always used my dial knob to navigate ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently discovered that using Carplay in my 2016 Mazda 3's dial knob, I am unable to navigate Spotify. The touch screen is still functional, but as a safety measure, my car turns it off while I'm ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow down/pitch change and loop. Any way to do this with Spotify tracks?

Is there another way to slow down/pitch change and loop Spotify tunes?Up til now, The Amazing Slower Downer App could import Spotify tunes and do all this. Apparently Spotify No longer permits the app to import its songs.Unless an alternative, am con...

• Visitor
  • Is there another way to slow down/pitch change and loop Spotify tunes? Up til now, The Amazing Slower Downer App could import Spotify tunes and do all this. Apparently Spotify No longer permits the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Probléma a rendezésben

PlanPremiumCountryMagyarország/HungaryDeviceiPhone 13 min/PCOperating SystemiOS 16.0.2/Windows 10Spotify verzió 8.7.68.568 (iOS), : Windows 1.1.95.893.g6cf4d40cMy Question or IssueBochkor reggeli rádiós műsor adásait az utóbbi időben nem lehet sorren...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Magyarország/Hungary Device iPhone 13 min/PC Operating System iOS 16.0.2/Windows 10 Spotify verzió 8.7.68.568 (iOS), : Windows 1.1.95.893.g6cf4d40c My Question or Issue ...
  • Aandrás
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing features of different accounts

My Spotify doesn't display the 6 bars with songs that I have listened to the most. See screenshots for more details and please assist

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify doesn't display the 6 bars with songs that I have listened to the most. See screenshots for more details and please assist 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast missing episodes

My podcast is missing episodes. I have tried on friends phone, other computers, logging out and back on, nothing works.Podcast link:https://open.spotify.com/show/0uGt0d34Gr23dLMzoNLMVc?si=f58a6deab028494aThere are 2 episodes missing from 7th and 8th ...

• Casual Listener
  • My podcast is missing episodes. I have tried on friends phone, other computers, logging out and back on, nothing works. Podcast link: https://open.spotify.com/show/0uGt0d34Gr23dLMzoNLMVc?si=f...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Whenever i plug in earphones Spotify starts playing and glitching

Hi Spotify, whenever i plug in earphones to my phone my Spotify app starts randomly playing music. This happens even when the app is closed. Another issue i have is that each song crashes, glitches, paused and skips a ton. This makes it impossible fo...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, whenever i plug in earphones to my phone my Spotify app starts randomly playing music. This happens even when the app is closed. Another issue i have is that each song crashes, glitches, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Spotify App for Kindle Fire Devices

It would be really awesome to be able to access my Spotify app on Kindle - it would really make it an all-in-one device. Also, side note: Amazon already uses Spotify in their ads which is really misleading (I know its not your fault, just worth notin...

• It would be really awesome to be able to access my Spotify app on Kindle - it would really make it an all-in-one device.   Also, side note: Amazon already uses Spotify in their ads which is re...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens if i have very high quality downloaded music vs streamed normal quality?

Hi there, I use Spotify in iOS, I have a simple questions: - I have offline music downloaded in "Very High" Quality- My streaming options are set to "Normal" Quality. If I'm using Spotify with, Wifi Off, Mobile Data On, does it use the Data and repro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I use Spotify in iOS, I have a simple questions:   - I have offline music downloaded in "Very High" Quality - My streaming options are set to "Normal" Quality.   If ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello How Can I upload guided Meditations ?

Hello Im and Artist "The Medicine of Sound" and I do music but also i Do meditations, and I recorded 3 guided meditations. I tried to launch them through my distribuitor Ditto, but they say is not allow. Because you dont accept the track like that. C...

• Visitor
  • Hello Im and Artist "The Medicine of Sound" and I do music but also i Do meditations, and I recorded 3 guided meditations. I tried to launch them through my distribuitor Ditto, but they say is not al...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Very offensive ads!!

People have posted before about annoying ads, and a lot of people posted about that condom ad, but I've yet to see someone say something about that ad about rape.It's an important issue, but some people don't want to hear about that. Rape victims, es...

• Casual Listener
  • People have posted before about annoying ads, and a lot of people posted about that condom ad, but I've yet to see someone say something about that ad about rape. It's an important issue, but some p...
  • Icey5105
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reproducir musica modo offline

Hace un mes Spotify en modo offline solo reproduce los últimos discos descargados. Como se puede solucionar sin re-instalar la app?

• Visitor
  • Hace un mes Spotify en modo offline solo reproduce los últimos discos descargados. Como se puede solucionar sin re-instalar la app?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes