Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player error: Tab limit reached (Du hast das Tab-Limit erreicht)

PlanFamilyCountry GermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWin7 My Question or Issue Since a few days I can't open the spotify web player due to the error message attached. This happens on Firefox as well as on Chrome, and even when the pc is freshly restarted...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  Germany Device PC Operating System Win7   My Question or Issue  Since a few days I can't open the spotify web player due to the error message attached. T...
  • Cheshirka
  • Casual Listener
  • 47 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
  • 47 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't work on brand new Chromebook

PlanPremiumCountry United States DeviceAcer Chromebook R11Operating SystemGoogle? Chrome? Hi! I just unboxed my new Chromebooke yesterday and I cannot how to figure out how to get Spotify to work on here. I attached a screenshot of the problem that k...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  United States  Device Acer Chromebook R11 Operating System Google? Chrome?   Hi! I just unboxed my new Chromebooke yesterday and I cannot how to ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Bug]Play Control Not Clickable Until Moused Over

PlanFamily CountryUK DeviceCustom built desktop c. 2012 Operating SystemWindows 10/Arch Linux but reproducible on anything that runs Chrome My Question or Issue The play button in the web app isn't clickable until moused over. This breaks some access...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family   Country UK    Device Custom built desktop c. 2012   Operating System Windows 10/Arch Linux but reproducible on anything that runs Chrome   My Questi...
  • senpaiarigato
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong timezone for community playlists

PlanPremiumCountry New ZealandDeviceiPhone 6, PCOperating SystemWindows 7 My community playlists are set to the wrong timezone on the web player - ie it is Monday morning right now, and I am getting recommended Sunday night playlsits. On my iphone, i...

• Plan Premium Country  New Zealand Device iPhone 6, PC Operating System Windows 7   My community playlists are set to the wrong timezone on the web player - ie it is Monday mor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting amazon eco to play my music

Hello there. I'm jesse, and I recently got a Echo Dot so I could listen to music and radio on it. But it's so confusing in the Alexa app. Like, for example, it redirects me to the Spotify app, whereas I can play the music on my phone, but not Alexa. ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello there. I'm jesse, and I recently got a Echo Dot so I could listen to music and radio on it. But it's so confusing in the Alexa app. Like, for example, it redirects me to the Spotify app...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question Conserning Playlists

Quick question. Should I put hashtags in my playlists? Do you know if it would be worth while?

• Not applicable
  • Quick question. Should I put hashtags in my playlists? Do you know if it would be worth while?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a good description of how Spotify works with Sonos?

Hi, Is there a good description for how Spotify works with Sonos? I can't find any, and I don't understand how it is supposed to work. When I first signed up for Sonos Premium (many years ago) it was clearly stated that a Spotify Premium account coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Is there a good description for how Spotify works with Sonos? I can't find any, and I don't understand how it is supposed to work.   When I first signed up for Sonos Premium (many...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Idea: Feature Suggestion: "non-collaborative" playlists!

It would be nice to have the possibility of sharing a list with a friend (or group of friends), without making it available to everyone online!.. AND not allowing those you share it with, to delete/add/change order of the tracks.maybe different user ...

• Casual Listener
  •  It would be nice to have the possibility of sharing a list with a friend (or group of friends), without making it available to everyone online!..  AND not allowing those you share it with,...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Amazon Echo Multi-Room Music groups not appearing in Spotify Connect

I have 3 Amazon Echo devices in my home, all of which individually appear in Spotify Connect. I set up a few groups through the Alexa app, one that includes all three Echos, and two more containing different combinations. However Spotify Connect will...

IMG_1362.PNG IMG_1363.PNG IMG_1364.PNG
  • I have 3 Amazon Echo devices in my home, all of which individually appear in Spotify Connect. I set up a few groups through the Alexa app, one that includes all three Echos, and two more contain...
  • Alexands61
  • 8 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 25 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Game Music

Could Spotify get a partnership with video game companies (such as Nintendo) to put the real game soundtracks on Spotify? The fan remakes just don't cut it.

• Could Spotify get a partnership with video game companies (such as Nintendo) to put the real game soundtracks on Spotify? The fan remakes just don't cut it.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How does Spotify decide the Chromecast background color?

When streaming Spotify to a chromecast it sets a background color based on the album artwork on the screen the chromecast is connected to. Does anyone have an idea what sort of logic they use to calculate this color?I've tried to reverse engineer it,...

• Regular
  •  When streaming Spotify to a chromecast it sets a background color based on the album artwork on the screen the chromecast is connected to.   Does anyone have an idea what sort of logic t...
  • dkrantz
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • chromecast background color colour backdrop spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Evanescence Album

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(iPhone 6S)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or Issue I have a premium account. I'm curious where Made of Stone, The Change and The Other Side (from Evanescence) is. Why are this tracks is not available in my country...

• Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device (iPhone 6S) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue   I have a premium account. I'm curious where Made of Stone, The Change and T...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Playlist Folder added all playlists

Just made a new folder for the first time (literally named it "Test Folder"), and it automatically added every playlist I have into it. Is there anyway to undo this? I tried deleting it, but it says all playlists will be deleted as well. And to physi...

• Regular
  • Just made a new folder for the first time (literally named it "Test Folder"), and it automatically added every playlist I have into it.  Is there anyway to undo this? I tried deleting it, but it...
  • fair11sc
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I follow artists in Spotify (using the Web Player)

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceMacbook Pro 2017Operating SystemMacOS 10.13.6 My Question or IssueHow can I follow artists in Spotify (using the Web Player)?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Macbook Pro 2017 Operating System MacOS 10.13.6   My Question or Issue How can I follow artists in Spotify (using the Web Player)?  
  • robertsc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Get any track to your private spotify playlist

Have you ever wondered how to get a remix you found on youtube to your spotify playlist when it does not exist on spotify? I'm going to tell you how you can do this! THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THE COMPUTER! First off you need the mp3 for the song. Down...

• Composer
  • Have you ever wondered how to get a remix you found on youtube to your spotify playlist when it does not exist on spotify?   I'm going to tell you how you can do this! THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ON...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Genres & Moods trouble

PlanPremiumCountry - U.S. My Question or Issue On my large screen TV, inside Spotify, I am unable to get to any of the playlists under "Genres & Moods." I can click on an icon, such as Country or Latin, but nothing further shows up. I used to be able...

• Plan Premium Country - U.S.    My Question or Issue  On my large screen TV, inside Spotify, I am unable to get to any of the playlists under "Genres & Moods."  I can clic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enable Web Player in Chrome

Since last week, anytime I go to open.spotify all it says is "Enable player in your browser" and links me to a very unhelpful site to allow protected content which I have always had on. Is there another solution for this? I tried clearing browsing hi...

• Regular
  • Since last week, anytime I go to open.spotify all it says is "Enable player in your browser" and links me to a very unhelpful site to allow protected content which I have always had on.  Is the...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to login with Facebook account on the Samsung Galaxy Watch

On my new Samsung Galaxy watch I can't login with my Facebook account. I see the error message "unable to login" even though my login and password (Facebook) are correct. Bluetooth is set "off" and WLAN is set "on". I checked the Facebook login datas...

• On my new Samsung Galaxy watch I can't login with my Facebook account. I see the error message "unable to login" even though my login and password (Facebook) are correct. Bluetooth is set "off" ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes