Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Google Nest Hub] Cannot shuffle playlist alarm

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device(Google Nest Hub) My Question or Issue You can set Nest Hub to play a Spotify playlist as a wake up alarm. However you can not request that it plays shuffled and it ignores if it set to play shuffled on other devices. Also ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device (Google Nest Hub)   My Question or Issue   You can set Nest Hub to play a Spotify playlist as a wake up alarm.  However you can not requ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Internship Application: no news good news?

Hi! I applied for the 2021 Summer Internship of Podcast Management in Berlin. I received an affirmation email that they received my application. In this email, I was told that it would take a couple of weeks or even months to go through all the appli...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I applied for the 2021 Summer Internship of Podcast Management in Berlin. I received an affirmation email that they received my application. In this email, I was told that it would tak...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Session - Shuffle Bug

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueWhen using the Group Session feature listening on different devices, playing a shuffled playlist appears to shuffle the songs differently for the host and any listeners. This leads to song being played current...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue When using the Group Session feature listening on different devices, playing a shuffled playlist appears to shuffle the songs differently for...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot login with TEAC AG-D500

Hi there,When I type mySpotify username and password into my TEAC AG-D500 Receiver it returns a login error and asks to check my account.I'm sure I set the right credentials!A year ago it still worked..What can go wrong here? kind regards, Chris

• Visitor
  • Hi there, When I type mySpotify username and password into my TEAC AG-D500 Receiver it returns a login error and asks to check my account. I'm sure I set the right credentials! A year ago it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    TEAC AG-D500
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Spotify Playlist from Microsoft Teams-tab

Hello, We work with Microsoft Teams at my company, and since most of my collegues also have a spotify premium account, we would like to listen to each others songs, and sometimes discuss the music. So i added a Microsoft Team tab of type "website" to...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   We work with Microsoft Teams at my company, and since most of my collegues also have a spotify premium account, we would like to listen to each others songs, and sometimes discuss the...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won’t play on Amazon Echo/Dot

Plan- PremiumCountry- USA DeviceiPhone Xs; Amazon Echo; Amazon Echo-Dot Operating SystemiOS 14.3; Alexa Software Version: 658655620 My Question or IssueLast week, while playing music from Spotify on my Echo, it stopped playing music mid-song. When te...

• Visitor
  •   Plan - Premium Country - USA   Device iPhone Xs; Amazon Echo; Amazon Echo-Dot  Operating System iOS 14.3; Alexa Software Version: 658655620    My Question or Iss...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Smart Speaker that isn't Alexa or Google

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueIs there a smart speaker that has voice recognition to natively play Spotify that isn't Alexa or Google? I'd like to be able to use voice commands with the speaker directly without having to use a phone app l...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue Is there a smart speaker that has voice recognition to natively play Spotify that isn't Alexa or Google? I'd like to be able to use voice co...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Artist Listenership Data and Graph Reports Incorrect

Have difficulty understanding the maths that Spotify uses for summation and reporting of Listernership over a 28 period on the Artist pageThe daily numbers are listed below. These daily listeners sum to 274 for 28 days, averages at 9.7 per day, but S...

• Roadie
  • Have difficulty understanding the maths that Spotify uses for summation and reporting of Listernership over a 28 period on the Artist page The daily numbers are listed below. These daily listeners s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast has been removed from listings

Unsure if this is the correct place, but I'm not getting a response via the podcast email. I have been running a podcast for the last 6 months and this is sent via RSS feed to Spotify. Yesterday I was checking the dashboard and noticed that the podca...

• Casual Listener
  • Unsure if this is the correct place, but I'm not getting a response via the podcast email.   I have been running a podcast for the last 6 months and this is sent via RSS feed to Spotify. &nbs...
  • Grim_Jim
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't my friends see what i'm listening to when I use Spotify connect?

When I listen via Spotify Connect to any device, Sonos, KEF etc it doesn't update my friends list so nobody can see what I'm listening to. If I choose to listen on my Mac or iPad my friends can see what I'm listening to. Why is this and when is it li...

• Casual Listener
  • When I listen via Spotify Connect to any device, Sonos, KEF etc it doesn't update my friends list so nobody can see what I'm listening to. If I choose to listen on my Mac or iPad my friends can see w...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix playlist changing order

I have persistent issue with Daily Mix playlists. For example purposes let's say I have only two. I look at them and I see:Daily Mix 1Artist X, Artist Y, Artist ZDaily Mix 2Artist A, Artist B, Artist CI pick the first mix and let it play. Then, let's...

• Regular
  • I have persistent issue with Daily Mix playlists. For example purposes let's say I have only two. I look at them and I see: Daily Mix 1 Artist X, Artist Y, Artist Z Daily Mix 2 Artist A, Artist ...
  • bMind
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Do I need a license for cover songs

I read somewhere Spotify pays for covers. Is it necessary to get licenses to release cover songs if I plan to only release them on Spotify? For example if I recorded my own cover of blink 182s "what's my age again" and credit the original authors in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I read somewhere Spotify pays for covers. Is it necessary to get licenses to release cover songs if I plan to only release them on Spotify? For example if I recorded my own cover of blink 182s "what'...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When will I stop being able to see 2020 wrapped story

How long will I be able to access my 2020 Wrapped story?(Clarification: The story, not the playlists)

• Visitor
  • How long will I be able to access my 2020 Wrapped story? (Clarification: The story, not the playlists)
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No discount applied when attempting to redeem Google Nest Mini offer

I received the e-mail Your Premium subscription includes a Google Nest Mini. Claim yours while supplies last.I clicked the "Claim Yours Now" button Went through the Google Process (linking accounts) Picked my colour Was told that discount would be ap...

• I received the e-mail  Your Premium subscription includes a Google Nest Mini. Claim yours while supplies last. I clicked the "Claim Yours Now" button Went through the Google Process (linkin...
  • Harriet100
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playback speed on echo

Podcast playback speed works well on phone, on Bluetooth headphones but not when connected to Echo dot. On app it says 3x but it plays normal speed. Tried with various podcasts, same result. PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 7

• Casual Listener
  • Podcast playback speed works well on phone, on Bluetooth headphones but not when connected to Echo dot. On app it says 3x but it plays normal speed. Tried with various podcasts, same result.  &...
  • Spowlee
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Community prevents me to post a message

DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10, Chrome 87 My Question or IssueI was trying to post a message. Any time I pressed POST it told me there is something wrong. After I managed to fix everything, the system told me that I am flooding the Community...

nimareq_0-1607597880796.png nimareq_2-1607597924958.png
  • Roadie
  • Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10, Chrome 87   My Question or Issue I was trying to post a message. Any time I pressed POST it told me there is something wrong. After I managed to...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find Spotify app on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DevicePlayStation 5Operating SystemPS5 My Question or IssueI can't find the Spotify app on PS5. It is not listed under "All Apps" or when searching the store. According to Sony's official webpage, Spotify IS available in Isra...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Israel   Device PlayStation 5 Operating System PS5   My Question or Issue I can't find the Spotify app on PS5. It is not listed under "All Apps" or when sear...
  • whateveruknow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Alexa][Music] Turn off Autoplay for virtual assistants

When I ask Alexa or Google Assistant to play a song from Spotify, it plays the song I asked for, and then it goes on to play other random **bleep** I didn't ask for and don't want to hear. This may be good for a party, to keep the music going and all...

• When I ask Alexa or Google Assistant to play a song from Spotify, it plays the song I asked for, and then it goes on to play other random **bleep** I didn't ask for and don't want to hear.  This...
  • distantcousin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Alexa
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! How to stop following playlist?

Hi Sometimes I’m following playlist that I’m asume I’ve followed automatically when I’ve gave my permission/access to my Spotify account but when I’ve unfollowed next week/time I’m following new playlist and I don’t know how to stop it, I’ve checked ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi   Sometimes I’m following playlist that I’m asume I’ve followed automatically when I’ve gave my permission/access to my Spotify account but when I’ve unfollowed next week/time I’m following...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not working with LG Soundbar

Plan Premium Country Spain Device LG SK8 (Built in Chromecast) Operating System Android, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm having trouble since a week, I literally can't cast Spotify to my soundbar from ANY device. I have tried with my laptop, Desk...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Device LG SK8 (Built in Chromecast) Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm having trouble since a week, I literal...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 231 replies
  • 119 likes
  • cast
    soundbar
  • 231 replies
  • 119 likes