Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Report - FAKE STREAMS

Hello, I'm here to make a complaint about a major problem in Brazil, which unfortunately, by circumventing the system, is attracting artists of all sizes and styles.The strategy is simple: it's a list of 50 playlists playing x plays per day on each s...

mcgaucho_0-1715196527589.png mcgaucho_1-1715196564505.png mcgaucho_2-1715196592355.png
  • Visitor
  • Hello, I'm here to make a complaint about a major problem in Brazil, which unfortunately, by circumventing the system, is attracting artists of all sizes and styles. The strategy is simple: it's a l...
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution bug when playing audiobooks

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceiPad/iPhone/Amazon echoOperating SystemIos My Question or IssueTrying to play a kids audio book again. It appears that when a chapter (eg chapter 3) ends and it moves onto the next chapter (eg chapter 4), a few seconds of th...

• Plan Premium Country Uk Device iPad/iPhone/Amazon echo Operating System Ios   My Question or Issue Trying to play a kids audio book again. It appears that when a chapter (eg chapter 3)...
  • princessfab
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution me cobraro algo que no tengo conocimiento, spotify stockholm swe, que es?

hace dias me viene apareciendo un intento de cobro de un supuesto" spotify stockholm swe" en ningún momento accedí a que eso sucediera, ya que yo no soy quien paga spotify, consumo música desde la plataforma pero yo no pago y menos con la tarjeta que...

• Visitor
  • hace dias me viene apareciendo un intento de cobro de un supuesto" spotify stockholm swe" en ningún momento accedí a que eso sucediera, ya que yo no soy quien paga spotify, consumo música desde la pl...
  • MartinT
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Connect] Spotify connect not working anymore on yamaha AV RX-V677

Hello,Very recently (less than a week) I noticed Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Yamaha receiver RX-V677. I use Spotify on a Win10 PC, Iphone XS with a premium account. It's been working fine for years. Now AV receiver doesn't appear anymo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Very recently (less than a week) I noticed Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Yamaha receiver RX-V677. I use Spotify on a Win10 PC, Iphone XS with a premium account. It's been working...
  • MartinT
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    null
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa skill no longer exists?

I recently had to change my Amazon password which caused me to have to reset my Amazon Echo. Upon doing so I went to re-link my Spotify account through the Alexa App, but it keeps telling me "You've reached the end of Alexa's knowledge. Just kidding....

• Visitor
  • I recently had to change my Amazon password which caused me to have to reset my Amazon Echo. Upon doing so I went to re-link my Spotify account through the Alexa App, but it keeps telling me "You've ...
  • caroolpmelo
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution How do transfer local files FROM iPad TO pc

I have a bunch of files on my iPad I need to transfer over to my computer. How do I do this? Alternatively, how do I get all of my local files from my iPad to my phone?

• Visitor
  • I have a bunch of files on my iPad I need to transfer over to my computer. How do I do this? Alternatively, how do I get all of my local files from my iPad to my phone?
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding Notes on Spotify

I have an idea (don't know if it's good or bad, but the thing is it doesn't let me post it in the idea forum so imma post it here. So sorry) but anyways whenever I make playlists, I've wished there was a way to add like a note to a song instead of wr...

• Regular
  • ...ake whether the playlist itself is public or private. Apart from that you can delete/erase notes that you've already made.    The reason why I think this "note function" is needed is b...
  • Danield5s
  • 30 replies
  • 120 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 120 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify loses connection to HEOS systems (Denon, Marantz, HEOS speakers..)

Plan: PremiumCountry: SpainDevice: (any)Operating System: Android 13&14 Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app, the music starts playing fine until, randomly, after minutes (sometimes minutes, som...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain Device: (any) Operating System: Android 13&14   Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app,...
  • Carnologe
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify iPhone Equalizer

The Apple Music app has an equalizer. Can you put one either in app or in settings for iPhone/Android? This should be a big project as it’s pretty basic audio programming. Extra credit for as real one that has levels of the various frequencies.Scott ...

• Regular
  • The Apple Music app has an equalizer. Can you put one either in app or in settings for iPhone/Android? This should be a big project as it’s pretty basic audio programming.  Extra credit for...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Nest won't recognise my Premium subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung A41Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueSince the 2021 Wrapped came out, I can't use the Premium commands on my Google Nest. It obviously thinks I have a Free account but I do pay and my subscription is up to d...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung A41 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Since the 2021 Wrapped came out, I can't use the Premium commands on my Google Nest. It obviously thi...
  • Susan_GP
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Allow us to edit / rearrange our queue on mobile!

One thing that really bothers me about Spotify Mobile is when you add something to your queue, you don’t get to move it’s position in the queue, say you’re lining up some songs for your car ride while your friend drives, and they say “hey have you he...

• One thing that really bothers me about Spotify Mobile is when you add something to your queue, you don’t get to move it’s position in the queue, say you’re lining up some songs for your car ride whil...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos speakers not appearing in "my devices" after update

Hello, Love the flexability of the spotify app and have used it daily for a few years. Over the past few weeks and updates, my sonos devices have disappeared from the "available devices" option. I have used this like this for years, navigating spotif...

• Hello,   Love the flexability of the spotify app and have used it daily for a few years. Over the past few weeks and updates, my sonos devices have disappeared from the "available devices" opt...
  • MTFlyfish
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Personalized concert recommendations near you

I get emails for "Personalized concert recommendations near you" but the email is for concerts in Park City, Utah, while I live in Atlanta, GA. The address on my account is correct. How do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I get emails for "Personalized concert recommendations near you" but the email is for concerts in Park City, Utah, while I live in Atlanta, GA. The address on my account is correct. How do I fix this?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable "switch to video" functionality

Hi, is it possible to disable the "Switch to video" button? I want my son to only listen music without looking to videos

• Hi, is it possible to disable the "Switch to video" button? I want my son to only listen music without looking to videos
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm trying to cast spotify to my smarttv , it shows up in app as a speaker

It shows up as a speaker, shows the spotify logo on my tv, then simply fades away and doesn't play musc on the tv.

• Casual Listener
  • It shows up as a speaker, shows the spotify logo on my tv, then simply fades away and doesn't play musc on the tv.
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution # Symbol (Use it or Lose it)

Just a comment. Your playlists come with a '#' column which you're not using. If you're going to use it, add the numbers (particularly for smaller playlists under 1000 songs), otherwise remove the # symbol and just keep it indented for spacing purpos...

• Music Fan
  • Just a comment. Your playlists come with a '#' column which you're not using. If you're going to use it, add the numbers (particularly for smaller playlists under 1000 songs), otherwise remove the # ...
  • AlejaR
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding a song inside a playlist

It's not really the same as a search bar, but there was a function, when you clicked picture of the song you were listening to, it took you to where the song is in your playlist. But if you do that now it opens the pop-up on the right of the app. Is ...

• Casual Listener
  • It's not really the same as a search bar, but there was a function, when you clicked picture of the song you were listening to, it took you to where the song is in your playlist. But if you do that n...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pausing the Radio Drama I am listening to, restarts the ads when I resume

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI just started listening to the Twilight Zone Radio Drama today (He's Alive). About 7 minutes into the first episode I was listening to, I had to pause it in order to do some...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I just started listening to the Twilight Zone Radio Drama today (He's Alive).  About 7 minute...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes