Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Bad music quality after upload!?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryRich Text The NetherlandsDeviceSamsung galaxyOperating System windows 10My Question or Issue Today my first 2 songs are released on spotify, I was so happy untill I listened to the songs... The quality seems to be so much lower...

• Plan Free/Premium CountryRich Text  The Netherlands Device Samsung galaxy Operating System   windows 10 My Question or Issue  Today my first 2 songs are released on spotify, ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify cant move songs to "next in queue" when playing on a Sonos

Hello everyone, I'm experiencing trouble with moving songs from one of my playlists to the playing queue whenever I'm playing a song on my Sonos. Spotify confirms that the song was added to the queue but the queue is still empty. When I switch from p...

• Hello everyone,   I'm experiencing trouble with moving songs from one of my playlists to the playing queue whenever I'm playing a song on my Sonos. Spotify confirms that the song was added to ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Estou sendo cobrado por uma conta que não tenho acesso

Fiz uma conta, mas perdi o acesso a ela (não sei mais a senha nem o e-mail) e quero cancelar ela porque estou sendo cobrado e já tenho outra conta. Vou ter que cancelar o cartão ? ou alguém pode me dar uma ajuda aqui ?

• Fiz uma conta, mas perdi o acesso a ela (não sei mais a senha nem o e-mail) e quero cancelar ela porque estou sendo cobrado e já tenho outra conta. Vou ter que cancelar o cartão ? ou alguém pode me d...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio function

Maybe i am completely backward and not up to speed with how the latest technology operates, but i feel its impossible to make a comment on this tedious forum. This commet has no reference or connection with the above topic, however I am appallled how...

• Maybe i am completely backward and not up to speed with how the latest technology operates, but i feel its impossible to make a comment on this tedious forum. This commet has no reference or connecti...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Majority of saved songs are gone

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAll devices I ownOperating SystemAll OSs I have My Question or IssueI just noticed that the vast majority of my saved songs are no longer in "My Library". Why would this happen? Is there a way to recover the state of my li...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device All devices I own Operating System All OSs I have   My Question or Issue I just noticed that the vast majority of my saved songs are no longer i...
  • TomLegend
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle play is not random

PlanFreeCountry ITDeviceWebplayer Operating SystemWin10 My Question or IssueMy playlist has thousand of songs and hundreds of different artists. Whenever I use the randomize button on the webplayer, it will only skip between songs of the first two ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  IT Device Webplayer   Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue My playlist has thousand of songs and hundreds of different artists. Whenever I use th...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Galaxy watch playlist offline [français]

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDeviceSamsung Galaxy watchOperating System TizenMy Question or Issue Bonjours, Je souhaiterai écouter mes playlist sur la Galaxy watch, le problème c'est que spotify ne me propose pas de les téléchargé. Je peux seulement écou...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  France Device Samsung Galaxy watch Operating System  Tizen My Question or Issue  Bonjours,    Je souhaiterai écouter mes playlist sur la Gala...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Importing iTunes playlists

FamilyPremiumUS DevicePC, iPad, AndroidiOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10 I used to be able to import my iTunes playlists into Spotify. But now I cannot find how to do that in the current software.

• Regular
  • Family Premium US   Device PC, iPad, Android iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10     I used to be able to import my iTunes playlists into Spotify. But now I cannot find how ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Web Player

I tried using Chrome, Edge and Firefox on Windows 10.I try to connect to the player by going to: https://open.spotify.com/login. So I click 'login' and another window comes up with "Sorry, I couldn't find that".This happens in Chrome, Edge, and Firef...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried using Chrome, Edge and Firefox on Windows 10. I try to connect to the player by going to: https://open.spotify.com/login. So I click 'login' and another window comes up with "Sorry, I c...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Broken

For the past few months my shuffle has been broken. (Web Player).Every playlist I go to, the shuffle will only shuffle through the first 150 songs, and usually in the same order. If I select a song further down, it will shuffle the same 150 songs aro...

• Casual Listener
  •   For the past few months my shuffle has been broken. (Web Player). Every playlist I go to, the shuffle will only shuffle through the first 150 songs, and usually in the same order. If I selec...
  • Martheh
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

stops playing music after 9-10 seconds

PlanFreeCountry Canada Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify stops playing music at 10 seconds and goes silent while playing the song

• Plan Free Country  Canada   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify stops playing music at 10 seconds and goes silent while playing the song
  • AllanM88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Your Daily Mix issues

PlanPremium StudentCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6 and WindowsOperating SystemiOS and Windows My Question or Issue[Windows] Normally when I view the songs in Your Daily Mix, they reflect the albums and artists listed in the preview. Recently however, that h...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Student Country USA Device iPhone 6 and Windows Operating System iOS and Windows  My Question or Issue [Windows] Normally when I view the songs in Your Daily Mix, they refl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Clicking on Art Cover no longer takes to Track Playing

Help, it use to be I could figure out where in my playlist I was. Now it doesn't follow what's playing and clicking on Art Album cover no longer takes me there. A new update ruined this or you pulled it. Please ammend so I don't have to scroll throug...

• Visitor
  • Help, it use to be I could figure out where in my playlist I was. Now it doesn't follow what's playing and clicking on Art Album cover no longer takes me there. A new update ruined this or you pulled...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player error

Ah, snap! I´m using the spotify player on my website and something went wrong! Can you help me? Thanks

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-08 um 11.39.40.png
  • Ah, snap! I´m using the spotify player on my website and something went wrong! 😉 Can you help me? Thanks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Spotify with Samsung Galaxy Watch

Here is the solution to be able to download music to your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3 and the Samsung Gear watches with Spotify, to enable you to be able to listen to music from your watch offline when you are away from wifi or bluetooth (out run...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the solution to be able to download music to your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3 and the Samsung Gear watches with Spotify, to enable you to be able to listen to music from your watch o...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't load albums or tracks from artist.

I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.

• I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty playlist on my Xbox One

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceOriginal Xbox OneOperating SystemCant write here My Question or IssueAll my playlists are empty sinc...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Original Xbox One Operating ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

stats not working

apparently rumors are going around that the Record Labels are paying Spotify to keep stat #s low on non main stream artists. Is this true?? This is why stats are not working correctly apparently.....???? Someone advise

• apparently rumors are going around that the Record Labels are paying Spotify to keep stat #s low on non main stream artists. Is this true??  This is why stats are not working correctly apparentl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix meta tags for specific artists, this is chaotic.

Hey guys, I know that Spotify does not have influence on what the record labels give you regarding tags and meta information. But this just needs to be fixed: https://open.spotify.com/album/2eeodcwD9HXpcA2rvoFkIqPart 01, Part 02 etc.? Every episode h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I know that Spotify does not have influence on what the record labels give you regarding tags and meta information.    But this just needs to be fixed:   https:/...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes