Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

DENON - AVRX4000 no spotify connect

Hi. Spotify Connect is not working on my Denon AVR-X4000.I've read other topics, and the solution should be to adjust the WIFI settings on the denon receiver. (DHCP = OFF).Well I did this, but spotify connec is still not working.Can someone help me? ...

• Hi. Spotify Connect is not working on my Denon AVR-X4000. I've read other topics, and the solution should be to adjust the WIFI settings on the denon receiver. (DHCP = OFF). Well I did this, but sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on TizenOS Samsung no username/password remember

hy, when I choose to log on Spotify app in tizenOS (Samsung) via username-password, it cannot let you check a checkbox 'remember password-username', so every time I turn on the app or the tv, I always have to re-digit them. Is there any possibility t...

• hy, when I choose to log on Spotify app in tizenOS (Samsung) via username-password, it cannot let you check a checkbox 'remember password-username', so every time I turn on the app or the tv, I alway...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlists gone after changing username

Hi all, I have changed the name of my username and now all my playlists are gone. Anyone dealt with this before and knows how to get the lists back? (They weren't deleted by the way. I just changed my login details)

• Hi all,   I have changed the name of my username and now all my playlists are gone. Anyone dealt with this before and knows how to get the lists back? (They weren't deleted by the way. I just ...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Just for me" playlist suggestions in Windows desktop client or Web player?

Hi In the Android client I have section under home that's called Just for you that contains playlist suggestions. I can't seem to find that section in the Windows desktop client or the web player. Anyone knows where to find it?I've look under Browse/...

• Music Fan
  • Hi   In the Android client I have section under home that's called Just for you that contains playlist suggestions.   I can't seem to find that section in the Windows desktop ...
  • rand_mcnally
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Problem streaming wirelessly to Roberts Stream 93i

Hi, I recently purchased a Roberts iStream 93i and ever since have had intermitent problems with being able to stream music via Spotify. It seems to work occasionally without issue but then for no apparent reason when I try to do so, the display on b...

• Regular
  • Hi, I recently purchased a Roberts iStream 93i and ever since have had intermitent problems with being able to stream music via Spotify. It seems to work occasionally without issue but then for no ...
  • woodyzelig
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

BeoMaster5 - Problems searching in Spotify

Hi Guys. I am currently experiencing issues using Spotify on my BeoMaster5. Searches do not result in any hits. Top Tracks / Top Albums - no data found. It has so far worked without any problems and I have not changed anything.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys. I am currently experiencing issues using Spotify on my BeoMaster5. Searches do not result in any hits. Top Tracks / Top Albums - no data found. It has so far worked without any problems and ...
  • Valenzum
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Player on Facebook

My band finally got our new album uploaded to Spotify! Yay!! But everytime I try to share the album to Facebook, it only gives a static link and not the Spotify web player that I'm always seeing. I've provided a couple of pics to show what I'm talkin...

• My band finally got our new album uploaded to Spotify! Yay!! But everytime I try to share the album to Facebook, it only gives a static link and not the Spotify web player that I'm always seeing. I'v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Beosound essence mk2 problem

Hi Community,I'Got some problems With Spotify Connect om my Essence. In short it just wont Connect it. It shows up on the devices list but nothing happens when selected. I've tried resetting and restarting everything. any suggestions or is the proble...

• Hi Community, I'Got some problems With Spotify Connect om my Essence. In short it just wont Connect it. It shows up on the devices list but nothing happens when selected. I've tried resetting and re...
  • buhlkasper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my Playlists and Premium?

I accidentally disconneted my account from Facebook. This logged me out on Mac and my iPad. I logged back in and all my playlists have disappeared. I connected back with Facebook. Still no playlists. Searched it and read many things about duplicated ...

• I accidentally disconneted my account from Facebook. This logged me out on Mac and my iPad. I logged back in and all my playlists have disappeared. I connected back with Facebook. Still no playlists....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental deleted saved songs

So my mom was accidently logged into my accouint on her phone and deleted all my saved songs from my saved songs playlist. Is there anyway to get this back? it's not in the "deleted playlists" tab.

• So my mom was accidently logged into my accouint on her phone and deleted all my saved songs from my saved songs playlist. Is there anyway to get this back? it's not in the "deleted playlists" tab.
  • nazlicivann
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Sonos connectivity issues

Hi. I'm exoeriencing lots of problems controlling my Sonos system from my Spotify app. Firstly, it's difficult to switch back and forth from other devices (Bluetooth headphones) to the speakers. The Sonos speaker typically doesn't connect. Secondly w...

• Hi. I'm exoeriencing lots of problems controlling my Sonos system from my Spotify app. Firstly, it's difficult to switch back and forth from other devices (Bluetooth headphones) to the speakers. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon Receiver AVR 3100W geht in Standby Betrieb und verliert Spotify

Denon Receiver AVR 3100W geht in Standby Betrieb und verliert Spotify. Fehler erst seit einigen Wochen. Receiver erkennt scheinbar nicht mehr das Spotify läuft und schaltet ab.Was ist zu tun?

• Denon Receiver AVR 3100W geht in Standby Betrieb und verliert Spotify. Fehler erst seit einigen Wochen. Receiver erkennt scheinbar nicht mehr das Spotify läuft und schaltet ab. Was ist zu tun?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify skipping every song, or unavailable songs?

I'm trying to use my spotify on a windows 10 system, Hp laptop, and it just started acting up? When i click play, it skips all the songs in the playlist randomly, and when i click a specific song, it tells me the song in unavailable? I've tried closi...

• I'm trying to use my spotify on a windows 10 system, Hp laptop, and it just started acting up? When i click play, it skips all the songs in the playlist randomly, and when i click a specific song, it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem spotify premium sonos

Hello, i have a spotify premium account, i can't play my music with sonos device, it doesn t work with a playlist nor a single song, or mayby d'or 30 secs ... I think it is a spotify problem because with other partners like spotify it works perfectly...

• Hello, i have a spotify premium account, i can't play my music with sonos device, it doesn t work with a playlist nor a single song, or mayby d'or 30 secs ... I think it is a spotify problem because ...
  • KathyB_1111
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

when I want to add a track to a playlist, not all my playlists are given as options.

It seems as though my original playlists are available on the side bar, but not available when I want to add a track to them. Only my more recent playlists come up in the window as a choice where to put tracks.

• Casual Listener
  • It seems as though my original playlists are available on the side bar, but not available when I want to add a track to them. Only my more recent playlists come up in the window as a choice where to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] What??

Why are random songs showing up in my playlists? I spend a lot of time and effort building them precisely how I want them but one of my Xmas playlists is having awful stuff I hate slipping in, playing, and giving me the option to add it to the playli...

• Why are random songs showing up in my playlists? I spend a lot of time and effort building them precisely how I want them but one of my Xmas playlists is having awful stuff I hate slipping in, playin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Steering wheel controls for skipping songs

It would be great to be able to use steering wheel controls to skip songs its so frustrating when listening to a track that you dont particularly like but having no option to skip while driving unless pulling over and skip manually. Be great to have ...

• It would be great to be able to use steering wheel controls to skip songs its so frustrating when listening to a track that you dont particularly like but having no option to skip while driving unles...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 is not STARTING, stuck at loading screen

My spotify is stuck at the logo screen. I tried to log out, remove the app, reset all settings on save modus. Still not loading. IS there a way to fix this ???

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify is stuck at the logo screen.    I tried to log out, remove the app, reset all settings on save modus. Still not loading. IS there a way to fix this ???     
  • brammetje213
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV APP not playing sound to Optical output but can use TV output

Hi, I recently just purchased a new Samsung smart TV 55 inch 4k Model: UN55KU6490F. I found the Spotfy app under the smart tv app menu and installed it. I was able to successfully log in and play music. The problem is that I am unable to hear the mus...

• Hi, I recently just purchased a new Samsung smart TV 55 inch 4k Model: UN55KU6490F. I found the Spotfy app under the smart tv app menu and installed it. I was able to successfully log in and play mus...
  • yoshyoyo1
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Env: prod