Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

My web player is in spanish

Okay ive read all the other posts and have tried everything. Why is my spotify in spanish? It randomly changed and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm honestly done at this point.

• Okay ive read all the other posts and have tried everything. Why is my spotify in spanish? It randomly changed and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm honestly done at this point.
  • erink02
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Explain me the web player

Hey guys, so I am right now in the webplayer (firefox, but doesn't matter). What is the song shown on the bottom, the last one I heard (if I heard Song XX on phone does it show it there on webplayer on PC?)? And what's meant with the songs/albums "Ju...

• Hey guys,   so I am right now in the webplayer (firefox, but doesn't matter). What is the song shown on the bottom, the last one I heard (if I heard Song XX on phone does it show it there on w...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eminem on Spotify

Hi. I've enjoyed spotify for months. I subscribed to spotify. It's great! I've listened to many different genres and artists etc. From the very beginning I noticed when playing Eminem songs, they sometimes work - sometimes don't - and some songs neve...

• Regular
  • Hi. I've enjoyed spotify for months. I subscribed to spotify. It's great! I've listened to many different genres and artists etc.    From the very beginning I noticed when playing Eminem ...
  • EBL1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bekräfta e-postadress

Hej!Skicka inte e-mejl med en ruta "Bekräfta e-postadress" som inte går att trycka på!!

• Hej! Skicka inte e-mejl med en ruta "Bekräfta e-postadress" som inte går att trycka på!!
  • emma_haapalahti
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

internship programs

why all of your intership programs are intended for seniors or new grads? i think spotify reflects a young, energetic soul. you should consider a program that juniors and sophomores also can get a chance to experience at spotify. a program like "goog...

• why all of your intership programs are intended for seniors or new grads? i think spotify reflects a young, energetic soul. you should consider a program that juniors and sophomores also can get a ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT WORKING ON CHROMEBOOK

Please fix this. I know I'm not the only one dealing with this. My music will not play anymore on my chromebook. I press play and nothing then if I go out of it and come back it says "oops something went wrong with the playback-reload". I've reloaded...

• Regular
  • Please fix this. I know I'm not the only one dealing with this. My music will not play anymore on my chromebook. I press play and nothing then if I go out of it and come back it says "oops something ...
  • tintilux
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't remove a playlist I was following.

I followed Summer Hits UK a while ago but I think they must have deleted the playlist or something because I can't get rid of it. Clicking it wont open it, right clicking and unfollowing does nothing. Can anyone help? Minor issue of course but it's a...

• Casual Listener
  • I followed Summer Hits UK a while ago but I think they must have deleted the playlist or something because I can't get rid of it. Clicking it wont open it, right clicking and unfollowing does nothing...
  • thomashunt_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logo

Can you please make the logo straight, it’s stressing me out. Thank you

• Can you please make the logo straight, it’s stressing me out. Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Though Advertised, Music Not Found

I want to listen to Utada Hikaru. When I search her name is Spotify only one song comes up. However, when I did an online search as to her availability on Spotify, it seems there are several albums advertised as being able to be listened to. I tried ...

• I want to listen to Utada Hikaru.   When I search her name is Spotify only one song comes up. However, when I did an online search as to her availability on Spotify, it seems there are several...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Swipe gesture consistency

The swipe down gesture to go back to the queue is great but I hate that there is no consistency. When there is no 'behind the lyrics' panel you can swipe down from the middle of the screen. But when there is, it just shifts the panel. Yes you can swi...

• The swipe down gesture to go back to the queue is great but I hate that there is no consistency. When there is no 'behind the lyrics' panel you can swipe down from the middle of the screen. But ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

What about ask for documents before cancel our family shared premium accounts???? Oh, you guys imagine that the person don't live were she/he said and than change our accounts to free... NICEEEE

• What about ask for documents before cancel our family shared premium accounts???? Oh, you guys imagine that the person don't live were she/he said and than change our accounts to free... NICEEEE
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[HELP!!] Advertisement Won't Let Me Play Music At All

Help! My Spotify has a blank ad and it's been several days. I haven't been able to play anything on the Spotify web player because it says there's an advertisement, but the advertisement plays and when I click on playlists, it says that the playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! My Spotify has a blank ad and it's been several days. I haven't been able to play anything on the Spotify web player because it says there's an advertisement, but the advertisement plays and wh...
  • KayHoo22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Location/Licensing Notification, Support on The Topics

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Licensing/Location Notification, Troubleshoot/SupportLicensing/Location Notification, Troubleshoot/SupportWhy is it that users aren’t notified, Beyond the obvious compensational benefit, that Spotify has been taking advanta...

• Visitor
  • Licensing/Location Notification, Troubleshoot/Support Why is it that users aren’t notified, Beyond the obvious compensational benefit, that Spotify has been taking advantage of its users(who may not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recognize top artists

Hey Spotify! NF perception is the #1 Album on Billboard rn and he isnt ranked. Give credit where credit is due!

• Hey Spotify! NF perception is the #1 Album on Billboard rn and he isnt ranked. Give credit where credit is due!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony Bravia smart tv

When I first downloaded the app I was able to play the app in the background on my tv while I played my Xbox I can no longer Change to a different imput with out the music stopping I tried just about everything please help

• When I first downloaded the app I was able to play the app in the background on my tv while I played my Xbox I can no longer Change to a different imput with out the music stopping I tried just about...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LInking to PS4

I have Spotify Family Account and PS4. My 2 kids have an account to use on Spotify (separate to mine) and have kids accounts on PS4. I’ve successfully linked my account to my PS4 profile. I’ve managed to link theirs which plays through the PS4 app, a...

• I have Spotify Family Account and PS4. My 2 kids have an account to use on Spotify (separate to mine) and have kids accounts on PS4. I’ve successfully linked my account to my PS4 profile. I’ve manage...
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes

WD TV Live - failed sign in

Each time I try to log in, I'm told my sign-in has failed because I need to upgrade to Premium. I have upgraded to premium and it shows up on my subscription as such, but I can't get passed this on my WD unit. ???????

• Each time I try to log in, I'm told my sign-in has failed because I need to upgrade to Premium. I have upgraded to premium and it shows up on my subscription as such, but I can't get passed this on m...
  • Charles_S
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working

My web player crashed. It has been showing the same song on the "now playing" since last week. It doesn't play, I can't change it, I can't change to my music, radio, searches, playlists, etc. I tried login out, I tried deleting the cookies, and no lu...

• My web player crashed.  It has been showing the same song on the "now playing" since last week.  It doesn't play, I can't change it, I can't change to my music, radio, searches, playlists...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Startup Weekend - Brazil

Hello everyone, I would like to know if the spotify gives to events like Startup Weekend vouchers with promo or freepass to incentivate the Startup ecossistem. Someone have the contact of marketing of the spotify? Thanks!my contacto: walter@ubistart....

• Hello everyone,   I would like to know if the spotify gives to events like Startup Weekend vouchers with promo or freepass to incentivate the Startup ecossistem.   Someone have the cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes