Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify for PS3 does not preload all songs in large playlists, causes Shuffle to break

Normally on my PC, I can shuffle through all tracks in a playlist, even if it's a big one. I have a playlist with about 1500 songs in it, but when I try to play something from Spotify on my PS3, it only loads the first 20-30 songs which prevents me f...

• Casual Listener
  • Normally on my PC, I can shuffle through all tracks in a playlist, even if it's a big one. I have a playlist with about 1500 songs in it, but when I try to play something from Spotify on my PS3, it o...
  • mstephens268
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP10M] Client simply doesn't work correctly

The Spotify client for Windows 10 Mobile phones is flawed, to the point of uselessness. I often cannot listen to more than one song before it crashes, and that is after several crashes just to get that one song to start.I pay for Spotify. You have gr...

• The Spotify client for Windows 10 Mobile phones is flawed, to the point of uselessness. I often cannot listen to more than one song before it crashes, and that is after several crashes just to get th...
  • Wstrom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

HEOS doesn't work with Daily Mixes

HEOS and Spotify connect work well right now, but Daily Mixes don't.When you try to play from Daily Mixes this is simply ignored if you are using HEOS. If you are playing another song and you click Play on Daily Mixes, the song that you were playing ...

• Roadie
  • HEOS and Spotify connect work well right now, but Daily Mixes don't. When you try to play from Daily Mixes this is simply ignored if you are using HEOS.  If you are playing another song and yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify error on Playstation 4

Hey guys I just got the brand new PS4 slim and ever since I am trying to get spotify to work on it. I signed in and it was working fine but now it says: error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try again later. This problem has been going on f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I just got the brand new PS4 slim and ever since I am trying to get spotify to work on it. I signed in and it was working fine but now it says: error connecting to Playstation Network. Pleas...
  • HeyImJson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When Lyrics Will Be Back?

When Lyrics Will Be Back? Any Prevision?  

• Casual Listener
  • When Lyrics Will Be Back? Any Prevision? 😭 😭 😭 😭 
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't start

Spotify won't won't start after i downloaded it on my windows pc. Can some one help?Any help will be a huge!

• Spotify won't won't start after i downloaded it on my windows pc. Can some one help?Any help will be a huge!
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work on my Playstation anymore :(

Hey,I got Spotify Premium on my Pc and tried to login on my ps4 and there i can't play any track. I reinstalled Playstion Musik (Spotify) and it doesn't work. Then i removed my Playstation Acc in the Spotify settings to relog on my ps4. But now, if i...

• Hey, I got Spotify Premium on my Pc and tried to login on my ps4 and there i can't play any track. I reinstalled Playstion Musik (Spotify) and it doesn't work. Then i removed my Playstation Acc in t...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Notifications

My songs were received by Spotify from CD Baby on 10/4/2016 and my album release date is 10/7/2016. I was wondering if there is any type of notification to when it is posted? I'm willing to check the search log multiple times every day for it. Artist...

• Casual Listener
  • My songs were received by Spotify from CD Baby on 10/4/2016 and my album release date is 10/7/2016. I was wondering if there is any type of notification to when it is posted? I'm willing to check the...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Options and Customization

Well, as the title says I would like to customize my playlist. I've seen some friends of mine who were able to change the cover and add a description to a playlist of theirs. I'd love to be able to do the same. My playlist is not only an ordinary pla...

• Visitor
  • Well, as the title says I would like to customize my playlist. I've seen some friends of mine who were able to change the cover and add a description to a playlist of theirs. I'd love to be able...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous FeelGoodFriday Playlist

Does anyone have the Previous FeelGoodFriday by Spotify playlist saved, there were a few songs on there that I really liked but have now forgotton the name, tune, lyrics but all I know is that I liked the songs and it's bugging me that I don't know w...

• Does anyone have the Previous FeelGoodFriday by Spotify playlist saved, there were a few songs on there that I really liked but have now forgotton the name, tune, lyrics but all I know is that I like...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - How to save songs to SD card

This is not a question, but a solution.I had a problem when trying to save songs to my SD card, and I noticed a lot of people also have the same problem. I have found a solution. While there is no option to download songs to the sd card, it is possib...

• This is not a question, but a solution. I had a problem when trying to save songs to my SD card, and I noticed a lot of people also have the same problem. I have found a solution. While there i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips: Smart App does not play playlists

I recently registered my Spotify Premium account on a Philips Flat screen. The smart App offers Spotify as an app, but it does not play the playlist. I cannot find the problem but the playlist stops after 1 or two songs. Always. There are not many op...

• I recently registered my Spotify Premium account on a Philips Flat screen. The smart App offers Spotify as an app, but it does not play the playlist. I cannot find the problem but the playlist stops ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 linking problem

Hi i need some help i am trying to link my spotify to my ps4 but i get that msg i need to unlink it from another psn but i don't know what one haha so i have a kinda problem any ideas?

• Hi i need some help i am trying to link my spotify to my ps4 but i get that msg i need to unlink it from another psn but i don't know what one haha so i have a kinda problem any ideas?
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer ( need help really )

hi guys . the webplayer kept asking me to download the adobe flash .But I already downloaded it . I just cant deal with it .

• hi guys . the webplayer kept asking me to download the adobe flash .But I already downloaded it . I just cant deal with it . 
  • Isaac27
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player > Radio > Genre Station shows wrong encoding when in Chinese

Web Player > Radio > Genre Station shows wrong encoding when in ChineseChrome, Firefox, and Edge have this the same issue. See the bottom

Screenshot (33).png
  • Regular
  • Web Player > Radio > Genre Station shows wrong encoding when in Chinese Chrome, Firefox, and Edge have this the same issue.   See the bottom
  • llf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify imports old iTunes playlists and not new ones?

I made three new playlists today hoping to get them to move over the Spotify so I can take them to work tomorrow without having to download them as my phone doesn't have enough memory. I import my playlists from iTunes into Spotify and it imports old...

• I made three new playlists today hoping to get them to move over the Spotify so I can take them to work tomorrow without having to download them as my phone doesn't have enough memory.   I imp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Standalone spotify player

od evening, I'm looking around for a device that can play my spotify playlists. But there's so much! It seems most are just speakers are something where I can stream music to, so I still need my smartphone or tablet for SPotify. Aren't "radio's" that...

• od evening,   I'm looking around for a device that can play my spotify playlists.   But there's so much!   It seems most are just speakers are something where I can stream music ...
  • jwaylife
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why doesn't a playlist come over fully edited?

I have a playlist created with songs that are edited (each song has been cut to about 30 secs each.) However, when it imports into Spotify the full songs are there. I want my edited playlist to play, instead. Any hints?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist created with songs that are edited (each song has been cut to about 30 secs each.) However, when it imports into Spotify the full songs are there. I want my edited playlist to play,...
  • jenmchale4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Childish Gambino beacuse the internet

just checked gambino's beacuse the internet and i cant play it... why is it no available in the philippines? pls make it available

• Casual Listener
  • just checked gambino's beacuse the internet and i cant play it... why is it no available in the philippines? pls make it available
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes