Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Dumb Question....Maybe. Where is Home on Windows 7

On my iphone, the home screen shows me "Recently Played" "Just For You" and so on. I'm running Windows 7 and I do not see a Home icon, the closest thing I can find to Home is "Overview" but it does not show Recently Played or the Just For You compala...

• Regular
  • On my iphone, the home screen shows me "Recently Played" "Just For You" and so on.   I'm running Windows 7 and I do not see a Home icon, the closest thing I can find to Home is "Overview" but ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Home Alone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to listen local files on ps4?

well i got a song i want what is not in Spotify and i downloaded it, and when i put it in a playlist and on my iPhone it works but if i try to do it on a ps4 it won't work any help?

• Visitor
  • well i got a song i want what is not in Spotify and i downloaded it, and when i put it in a playlist and on my iPhone it works but if i try to do it on a ps4 it won't work any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

LG SmartTV vs Chromecast

So let me just clarify that I do not have a premium account.So why can I cast/connect spotify on my cellphone with my old tv that uses chromecast. But CAN'T do it on my newer LG smart tv?I could understand not having access to some funcionalities, bu...

• Roadie
  • So let me just clarify that I do not have a premium account. So why can I cast/connect spotify on my cellphone with my old tv that uses chromecast. But CAN'T do it on my newer LG smart tv? I co...
  • neoprodigy
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

I have cancelled premium account (omfgxitsnicole) because it has been hacked. I don't know how to contact Spotify to make sure that the hacker does not reactivate my account. The email and password have been changed. I stupidly had a change my passwo...

• I have cancelled premium account (omfgxitsnicole) because it has been hacked. I don't know how to contact Spotify to make sure that the hacker does not reactivate my account. The email and password h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sommer 0.99 Angebot nicht möglich?

Habe per Email ein Angebot erhalten, wenn ich es zahlen will steht aber es kostet 9.99?Hat das noch wer?Ich schätze es ist nur ein falscher Link in der Email oder das Angebot wurde noch nicht freigeschaltet.Lg

• Habe per Email ein Angebot erhalten, wenn ich es zahlen will steht aber es kostet 9.99? Hat das noch wer? Ich schätze es ist nur ein falscher Link in der Email oder das Angebot wurde noch nicht fre...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify family plan

I sent the email link to my children. It says they can't upgrade as they have premium already, which the don't! It even says you're using a free account.I've logged into each phone with my account details and they now have premium.Do we all have the ...

• I sent the email link to my children. It says they can't upgrade as they have premium already, which the don't! It even says you're using a free account. I've logged into each phone with my accoun...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant use spotify

i thought i can use spotify even without wifi or online?i already paid my due amount

• i thought i can use spotify even without wifi or online?i already paid my due amount
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Ataris did not record an album named "Space Invaded"

https://open.spotify.com/album/0GVUPLYCCXBX0mIZafAy43 This album is incorrectly categorized under "The Ataris" band. It's pretty clearly a different band just by giving a few second listen, but as you can see on their wiki page which would contain an...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/0GVUPLYCCXBX0mIZafAy43   This album is incorrectly categorized under "The Ataris" band. It's pretty clearly a different band just by giving a few second listen, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Integration between BMW OS and Spotify

Hello! When I connect my iPhone 6 (also tried with iPhone 5s and 5) to my BMW over Bluetooth it only shows the first song playing and its album cover. But all other songs after the first one is then named the same (ex, if the first one is "BlablaArti...

• Hello!   When I connect my iPhone 6 (also tried with iPhone 5s and 5) to my BMW over Bluetooth it only shows the first song playing and its album cover. But all other songs after the first one...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Playback

Hello, I would like to know if it's normal that when I use Shuffle fonction, it's doesn't use all songs of my playlist, just some of the first. It happens on my Android phone, IOS Ipad and Windows computer. Hope I will be understood, thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I would like to know if it's normal that when I use Shuffle fonction, it's doesn't use all songs of my playlist, just some of the first. It happens on my Android phone, IOS Ipad and W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I'm trying to use my email to log in. I have reset my password but it won't log me in. Is tellingme to log in using my spotify credentials and my facebook is not associated with my account. I know this. If is why I'm logging in with email credentials...

• I'm trying to use my email to log in. I have reset my password but it won't log me in. Is tellingme to log in using my spotify credentials and my facebook is not associated with my account. I know th...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Partner Premium

can someone help me please? i got a vodafone promotion that give me 1 year of premium , i activate it on my facebook account but it doesn't work, what i've to do?

• can someone help me please?  i got a vodafone promotion that give me 1 year of premium , i activate it on my facebook account but it doesn't work, what i've to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony STR-1040 AV-Receiver AirPlay Connection Problem

I ued to stream my music with AirPlay from my iPad or iPhone to my Sony Receiver (STR-1040), which until now worked like a charm. But since 2 weeks ago, I can't get to make the connection with my receiver. After I click on More Devices and then on my...

• I ued to stream my music with AirPlay from my iPad or iPhone to my Sony Receiver (STR-1040), which until now worked like a charm. But since 2 weeks ago, I can't get to make the connection with my rec...
  • flyguycali
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not playing

I have uploaded my music to spotify and was able to stream it for the past two years or so. Now when i attempt to play it the music will not play and the art work is missing. I used the contact form to report that it is broken. However I have not hea...

• Casual Listener
  • I have uploaded my music to spotify and was able to stream it for the past two years or so. Now when i attempt to play it the music will not play and the art work is missing. I used the contact form ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers - Artist

HelloHow can I ser who are my followers of my band? I have entered into my band account but cant see it. I have weitten to spotify help email and no answer.Do tou know the email from spotify artist help?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello How can I ser who are my followers of my band? I have entered into my band account but cant see it. I have weitten to spotify help email and no answer. Do tou know the email from spotify arti...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 - Application Spotify se bloque après la lecture de quelques morceaux

Bonjour, Depuis la dernière mise à jour de Spotify sur Windows Phone, j'éprouve des difficultés à écouter de la musique en streaming sur mon téléphone (Lumia 635 avec Windows Phone 8.1). En fait, la lecture démarre bien, je peux écouter deux ou trois...

• Gig Goer
  • ...bsp; En fait, la lecture démarre bien, je peux écouter deux ou trois titres, puis la lecture s'arrête. C'est un peu comme si les blocs publicitaires ne passaient pas, on dirait que ça bloque t...
  • histat46
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Drake Breaking the Internet?

everytime i try to play Drake's newest album, it won't play. and if i try to save it, it won't save and the app will crash.that is happening whether i am on desktop or my iphone.i checked, and my spotify doesnt show any need ot being updated...unless...

• Casual Listener
  • everytime i try to play Drake's newest album, it won't play. and if i try to save it, it won't save and the app will crash. that is happening whether i am on desktop or my iphone. i checked, and my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Password login fail

Hi, It's happened twice now that whenever I've left the Spotify App on my Blackberry 9780, I can't login anymore. This is the message I receive: "Login Failed Could not login to Spotify. Maybe you've changed or misspelled your password?" It's the sam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    It's happened twice now that whenever I've left the Spotify App on my Blackberry 9780, I can't login anymore. This is the message I receive:    "Login Failed C...
  • CoPowah
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes