Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Did Spotify bring back the limit for max 50 public playlists?

At least it seems so (at least for my account) looking at the iOS, Mac desktop client and Android. The only exception so far for me is the web player. Anyone else annoyed by this?

• Gig Goer
  • At least it seems so (at least for my account) looking at the iOS, Mac desktop client and Android. The only exception so far for me is the web player. Anyone else annoyed by this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify button images are not displaying

I'm trying to navigate my spotify, but most of the regular button images are totally wonky to the point I have no idea what everything is. I've included an image below to showcase the isse.

spotify.png
  • I'm trying to navigate my spotify, but most of the regular button images are totally wonky to the point I have no idea what everything is. I've included an image below to showcase the isse.  
  • clems1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
    firefox
    Web Player
    Windows 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Personalizing my Playlist

I would like to ask if I can personalize my playlist by replacing the photo in the playlist's icon? I would like to put my wedding photo with my wife to personalize our wedding playlist. Many thanks!

• I would like to ask if I can personalize my playlist by replacing the photo in the playlist's icon? I would like to put my wedding photo with my wife to personalize our wedding playlist. Many thanks!...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROMOCION

Hola, mi suscripcion premium vence en 7 dias y me di cuenta de que la promocion d tres meses po 1000 pesos ha vuelto pero no me deja adquirirla, me pregunto por que no puedo adquirir ni esta ni las otras promociones.Gracias

• Hola, mi suscripcion premium vence en 7 dias y me di cuenta de que la promocion d tres meses po 1000 pesos ha vuelto pero no me deja adquirirla, me pregunto por que no puedo adquirir ni esta ni las o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bug] Spotify Windows stop working after you change the output device

Hello, if you change your output device (Soundcard exit, headhphone exit), Spotify stops working. I have to cancel all the process from the Task manager and restart again the application.My OS is Windows 10, my Soundcard is an Asus Xonar U7.

• Regular
  • Hello, if you change your output device (Soundcard exit, headhphone exit), Spotify stops working. I have to cancel all the process from the Task manager and restart again the application. My OS is W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change PS3 account after the 14 days had expired

I have a problem in my PS3, I logged in with an old account and the 14 days that you can use outside the country had expired, and now I want to use another account and I can't, the message that the 14 days had expired continues in the screen and I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem in my PS3, I logged in with an old account and the 14 days that you can use outside the country had expired, and now I want to use another account and I can't, the message that the 1...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music plays only 30 seconds

Hello guys, I am a spotify premium user located in Brazil. When I try to listen to "I'm shipping up to boston" from Dropkick Murphys (spotify:track:1IIHp3xelpVnUdtrZeyZje), I can only see 30 seconds tracks to choose from. I remember listening the ful...

• Regular
  • Hello guys,   I am a spotify premium user located in Brazil. When I try to listen to "I'm shipping up to boston" from Dropkick Murphys (spotify:track:1IIHp3xelpVnUdtrZeyZje), I can only see 30...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproducción de música

Tengo cuenta premium y no reproduce las canciones que tengo guardadas sin conexión

• Tengo cuenta premium y no reproduce las canciones que tengo guardadas sin conexión
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Every few songs stop playing

Been using Spotify for long at my office using web player. But sometimes ago, the web player started to crashed after every few songs (5-8 songs). I always have my google chrome (64 bit) updated. I'm using Windows 10. Hope issue will be solve soon. T...

• Been using Spotify for long at my office using web player. But sometimes ago, the web player started to crashed after every few songs (5-8 songs). I always have my google chrome (64 bit) updated. I'm...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[ROKU] Can't log into spotify on Roku 2XS

Current issue was noticed mid-day, Wednesday Feb 26th (mountain time). I've tried to log in with both facebook and spotify login (10digit numeric number), neither one working. The error screen reads: Could not connect to spotify Please check your net...

• Casual Listener
  • Current issue was noticed mid-day, Wednesday Feb 26th (mountain time).   I've tried to log in with both facebook and spotify login (10digit numeric number), neither one working.   T...
  • Sal7
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing recording

I have earlier enjoyd (very much) label:"Reference Recordings" Saint-Saens Symphony no.3 (organ) and Beethoven Symphony no.5 and ...then they are removed. Why? Are they comoing back?

• I have earlier enjoyd (very much) label:"Reference Recordings" Saint-Saens Symphony no.3 (organ) and Beethoven Symphony no.5 and ...then they are removed. Why? Are they comoing back?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is 5.1 sound with playstation possible?

Hi,Im so sick of only recciving sound of 2 speakers and my sub when I have a 5.1 sourround system.Is it posaible to fix this?

• Hi, Im so sick of only recciving sound of 2 speakers and my sub when I have a 5.1 sourround system. Is it posaible to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Play Spotify through outdoor speakers

Spotify will play in the house but on the speakers outside, it plays what's on my tv. Help

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify will play in the house but on the speakers outside, it plays what's on my tv. Help
  • olig1905
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Resetting Password

I keep getting the error that I can't reset my password after getting the email, going to link, and then typing a new password.

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting the error that I can't reset my password after getting the email, going to link, and then typing a new password.
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone and toplists

I've got new spotify client on windows 10 mobile, and can't find top 50 global songs, in top lists i have only one playlist

• I've got new spotify client on windows 10 mobile, and can't find top 50 global songs, in top lists i have only one playlist 😭
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My music no longer shows up on Spotify. Why?

The music of an artist that I represent has recently been removed from Spotify and no longer shows up in searches. Wondering why this is the case. Thanks, John

• The music of an artist that I represent has recently been removed from Spotify and no longer shows up in searches. Wondering why this is the case.    Thanks,  John 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change the playlist cover picture?

I really want to make my own cover pictures. I have seen in other posts that some people can change them. Why can't I? Is it only for companies and special people? How is it possible to change it?

• Casual Listener
  • I really want to make my own cover pictures. I have seen in other posts that some people can change them. Why can't I? Is it only for companies and special people? How is it possible to change it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku app; Search by Albums or Artists

I got a Roku 3 a couple of months ago, and I love having a channel for Spotify. The problem I'm having is that I can't figure out how to search by Albums or Artists. When I'm in the Search screen, the arrow keys seem to navigate only within the chara...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a Roku 3 a couple of months ago, and I love having a channel for Spotify.  The problem I'm having is that I can't figure out how to search by Albums or Artists.  When I'm in the Searc...
  • dtadd
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

How can i pay my premium from my itunes?

I've been doing it for months, it was automatically regenerated but when i forgot to pay into and it turned free from premium. Now i paid it but i can't get premium again. When i try to get it, it always asks for card informations but there's no itun...

• I've been doing it for months, it was automatically regenerated but when i forgot to pay into and it turned free from premium. Now i paid it but i can't get premium again. When i try to get it, it al...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists

Can i find all my old playlists and starred songs i unstarred?

• Can i find all my old playlists and starred songs i unstarred?
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes