Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

songs I hate still play all the time, how to never have to hear a song again?

Hi, there are at least 2 songs I HATE but they keep playing. I give them a thumns down and have tried to delete them but omg, they still pop up. Aloe Blacc I need a dollar, this is such a dumb song and I would never ever want to hear it. Peaches by P...

• Hi, there are at least 2 songs I HATE but they keep playing. I give them a thumns down and have tried to delete them but omg, they still pop up.   Aloe Blacc I need a dollar, this is such ...
  • Wipikayay
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Find listening playlists

Hello, I would like to know if there is any option to see a playlist that I listened days before. I don´t remember the playlist name so I can´t find it. Thanks from Spain.

• Hello,   I would like to know if there is any option to see a playlist that I listened days before. I don´t remember the playlist name so I can´t find it.   Thanks from Spain.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Following Problem

I was following around 130 artists and then I noticed that a bunch of artists I thought I followed werent there and went and refollowed them all. Now the number is at 180 and it's as if I they dupelicated or something and the amount in the list isnt ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was following around 130 artists and then I noticed that a bunch of artists I thought I followed werent there and went and refollowed them all. Now the number is at 180 and it's as if I they dupeli...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TiVo Advance to Next Track

I am having an issue using Spotify on my TiVo Roamio. I have contacted TiVo and they basically had me verify it was connected and power cycle it. What is happening is when I play a playlist or album it does not advance to the next track without pusin...

• I am having an issue using Spotify on my TiVo Roamio. I have contacted TiVo and they basically had me verify it was connected and power cycle it. What is happening is when I play a playlist or album ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I delete one song from a Playlist in Wondows Phone 8.1?

If I recall correctly, in previous versions of Spotify for Windows Phone (and Android for that matter), I could remove a song from a play list. Now I can't find how to do that.Was this feature removed? If not, how do I remove a song from a play list?

• Regular
  • If I recall correctly, in previous versions of Spotify for Windows Phone (and Android for that matter), I could remove a song from a play list. Now I can't find how to do that. Was this feature re...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP with Lumia 635 WP 8.1

Hi, guys. I need help. I just bought a WP 8.1 and I installed the Spotify app, I can see all the menus and everything but when I click on a playlist starts a loading screen and then says that the connections is not working properly, but everything is...

• Hi, guys.   I need help. I just bought a WP 8.1 and I installed the Spotify app, I can see all the menus and everything but when I click on a playlist starts a loading screen and then says t...
  • lenslook_new
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked From Radio Playlist

So i have been listening to the radio all night liking some great songs and went to download the liked from radio playlist and it is nowhere to be seen even though whenever I like a song it says its been added to the playlist

•  So i have been listening to the radio all night liking some great songs and went to download the liked from radio playlist and it is nowhere to be seen even though whenever I like a song it say...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs in playlist friend

Hello everybody,Today i subscribes to a playlist a friend made for me. Problem is that it says it has 423 songs but it only shows 10 songs. I can listen to those so the playlist is shared but i miss the rest of the 413 songs. I hope someone can help....

• Hello everybody, Today i subscribes to a playlist a friend made for me. Problem is that it says it has 423 songs but it only shows 10 songs. I can listen to those so the playlist is shared but i m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Publish the Spotify Connect Wireless speaker API

Hello! I am using Spotify Premium with Connect to my Network-Receiver Yamaha RXV 475. This works perfect. My Receiver lacks Multiroom (Zone 2 or Zone B) functionality. Now there are several Spotify Connect enabled Speakers aviable (for example Sonos ...

• Hello! I am using Spotify Premium with Connect to my Network-Receiver Yamaha RXV 475. This works perfect. My Receiver lacks Multiroom (Zone 2 or Zone B) functionality.   Now there a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falling out of love with Spotify

Hi all I have had Spotify premium for over 12 months and have it syncd to my I phone and I pad. Over the last week or so I seem to keep having to re download everything pulling the available off line toggle over to green and waiting for everything to...

• Hi all I have had Spotify premium for over 12 months and have it syncd to my I phone and I pad. Over the last week or so I seem to keep having to re download everything pulling the available off line...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transferir premium to a non Facebook account

I want to deactivate my Facebook but my premium is connected to it and I have another Spotify account that is not premium how can I keep my Facebook deactivated and link my other Spotify user name to the premium ?!

• I want to deactivate my Facebook but my premium is connected to it and I have another Spotify account that is not premium how can I keep my Facebook deactivated and link my other Spotify user name to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium ans noname mp3 player

Hallo, is there any possibility to synchronise Spotify Premium with mp3 player which is not iPod and which hasn't Android? I find it's dissapointing that I can't simply do it, as it was said in ads...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   is there any possibility to synchronise Spotify Premium with mp3 player which is not iPod and which hasn't Android? I find it's dissapointing that I can't simply do it, as it w...
  • ulam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in thru TLC RokunTv error 8.4

Everything is working perfectly but Spotify is the only channel I can not log in into. It gives me error 8.4 something about not being connected to internet but I am.

• Everything is working perfectly but Spotify is the only channel I can not log in into. It gives me error 8.4 something about not being connected to internet but I am.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo escuchar música !!

Me sale que solo lo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero vivo en España y no entiendo por que sale eso !!!

• Casual Listener
  • Me sale que solo lo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero vivo en España y no entiendo por que sale eso !!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying via Paypal

Hey, i hope someone can help me with my problem. I pay the spotify premium account with paypal. Because i'm going to delete my one bank account, i want to switch to the new bank account but i cant choose from which account the monthly amount will be ...

• Visitor
  • Hey, i hope someone can help me with my problem. I pay the spotify premium account with paypal. Because i'm going to delete my one bank account, i want to switch to the new bank account but i cant ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop wont sign in through facebook

When I try to log onto Spotfiy through facebook, I get the error message that says, "Spotfiy desktop client communication failed." This happens with no matter what browser I am using. With my phone, signing on through facebook is the only option it g...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to log onto Spotfiy through facebook, I get the error message that says, "Spotfiy desktop client communication failed."   This happens with no matter what browser I am using.  Wi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not fully recorded

Hi:I'm listening the album "Bethoveen, Irish & Scotish songs" (ASTRÉE) and the song "the kiss, dear maid..." ends abruptly after 2 minutes.Is it possible to offer the fully recorded song (in this album)?Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi: I'm listening the album "Bethoveen, Irish & Scotish songs" (ASTRÉE) and the song "the kiss, dear maid..." ends abruptly after 2 minutes. Is it possible to offer the fully recorded song (in ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes