Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Pembayaran gagal

Masalah saya adalah saya mau memperbarui pembayaran tapi selalu gagal, ini baru terjadi saat ini. saya memasukan CC dan VCN saya selalu ditolak. saya sudah menghubungi bank BNI selalu pemilik VCN dan tidak ada kendala. adakah kendala di spotify indon...

• Casual Listener
  • Masalah saya adalah saya mau memperbarui pembayaran tapi selalu gagal, ini baru terjadi saat ini. saya memasukan CC dan VCN saya selalu ditolak. saya sudah menghubungi bank BNI selalu pemilik VCN dan...
  • Xenia
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan members not on family mix

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice-Operating System- My Question or IssueHi, for some reason only one of the members of my family plan is appearing on our family mix, none of us have left the mix and I don't have the option to leave or join just to manage th...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device - Operating System -   My Question or Issue Hi, for some reason only one of the members of my family plan is appearing on our family mix, none of us h...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can I keep my songs after changing account?

I currently have a premium student account, and my family is planning to get a family premium account. The thing is, they're getting the plan that comes with the free 3 months, and since it doesn't apply to an account that already has had premium bef...

• Visitor
  • I currently have a premium student account, and my family is planning to get a family premium account.   The thing is, they're getting the plan that comes with the free 3 months, and since i...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just one member has Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySwitzerland Device(Oneplus 8, Nokia)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI upgraded to premium family and invited my wife, and she is listed in my abo as a member but she only has a free a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Switzerland   Device (Oneplus 8, Nokia) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I upgraded to premium family...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family plan

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or Issuebasically the title. we’re moving in a couple days but i want to buy the family plan for the trip. i’ve heard accounts get blocked from using a bad address or something? so i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue basically the title. we’re moving in a couple days but i want to buy the family plan for the trip....
  • stanateez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating a famly account while outside the home country.

Hi there, Due to Covid-19 I am outside my 'home country', not sure when I will be able to return.I have a Premium Family plan and I want set an account for my daughter. Can this be done while we are away. My daughter is also with me. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Due to Covid-19 I am outside my 'home country', not sure when I will be able to return. I have a Premium Family plan and I want set an account for my daughter. Can this be done w...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I made family plan and my mom is still getting charged for premium. I want this fixed

I made a family Spotify plan with my sister and mom so I get charged 14.99 per month, my mom is still getting charged monthly for Spotify premium. I want reimbursement but it’s hard to get help from Spotify since we can’t contact by phone so this is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a family Spotify plan with my sister and mom so I get charged 14.99 per month, my mom is still getting charged monthly for Spotify premium. I want reimbursement but it’s hard to get help f...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple accounts for same person with a family plan

I have a premium/family plan account and I would like to add my home as an account holder. The entire family uses our Alexa in the kitchen and that device is set to my account. This is a problem when I am not home but rather in the car listening to m...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium/family plan account and I would like to add my home as an account holder. The entire family uses our Alexa in the kitchen and that device is set to my account. This is a problem w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Logon on New Phone

Hello. Hope someone can Help. I have a premium family membership through my wife. I got a new Iphone the other day but cant log into the premium/family account on it. When I look at my old phone the users name is a long alphanumeric name that goes of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Hope someone can Help.  I have a premium family membership through my wife.  I got a new Iphone the other day but cant log into the premium/family account on it. When I look at m...
  • dsutlieff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for family misuse

What to do after carelessly breaking the terms and conditions? A few years ago me and my friends wanted to have Spotify Premium for as cheap as possible and didn't think twice about any terms or conditions for it. Just recently my conscience woke up ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...erms or conditions for it. Just recently my conscience woke up so I looked up what is required of the family subscription. 1. we are not family with my friends and 2. we don't live in the same address. A...
  • Jesusftw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not buy a Family Premium Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry PolandDevice(Galaxy S7, PC)Operating System(Android 8.0, Windows 10) My Question or Issue So im trying from a week to buy a Family Subscription and i have all time errors:My cards Mastercard and Visa -> "Payments failed. Try a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Poland Device (Galaxy S7, PC) Operating System (Android 8.0, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  So im trying from a week to buy a Family S...
  • Vlerrie
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Suggestions' and 'Recently Played' relevant to other family members

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryAustraliaDeviceWindows Laptop and iPhonesMy Question or IssueWe have just upgraded to Premium for Family. After a couple of days I am getting artist suggestions, podcast suggestions and recently played items relevant to o...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Australia Device Windows Laptop and iPhones My Question or Issue We have just upgraded to Premium for Family.  After a couple of days I am getting artist s...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family premium not showing on my account t

Hi,I just upgraded from my Free account to Premium and all was ok, my account showed Premium and I got 3 months free as per the offer.I then purchased The Family Plan for max 6 people with the 3 months free special offer - my understanding was that I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just upgraded from my Free account to Premium and all was ok, my account showed Premium and I got 3 months free as per the offer. I then purchased The Family Plan for max 6 people w...
  • Nigelfish
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect to family premium

Hi there, my husband as signed up for the family premium account.When im trying to add my self to account, i cannot, im tried on multiple devices and still cannot connect.

• Visitor
  • Hi there, my husband as signed up for the family premium account. When im trying to add my self to account, i cannot, im tried on multiple devices and still cannot connect. 
  • Elena
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Upgrading from Premium to Family

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify premium for several years and have to upgrade to Family plan because of kids. What happens to my playlists when I do so? And also, will stats, li...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify premium for several years and have to upgrade to Family plan b...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify family payment blocked by vodacom

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySouth africaDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7 Prime Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, My Question or IssueI can't pay for spotify premium family using my card... everytime I get redirected to the vodacom payments screen. Why can't I just p...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country South africa Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime  Operating System Android Oreo,   My Question or Issue I can't pay for spotify premium family...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Kids in Sweden

PlanPremium for Family CountrySweden My Question or IssueWhen will we be able to use Spotify for Kids in Sweden?Also, is it possible to use google nest (with voice recognition) to access content for a kid-profile/acocunt? /macoo80

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Family   Country Sweden   My Question or Issue When will we be able to use Spotify for Kids in Sweden? Also, is it possible to use google nest (with voice r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Subscription with a very mobile family

lanFamily PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy, Computer, Laptop, WebappOperating SystemAndroid, Win10 My Question or IssueMy family consists of people who travel a lot and may even be away from home for a longer time period due to job and other...

• Visitor
  • lan Family Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy, Computer, Laptop, Webapp Operating System Android, Win10   My Question or Issue My family consists of people who travel a l...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member can't add multiple songs to playlist at once

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceWindows Computer (fully upgraded)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWe just got the family plan, and added two excisting accounts and created two new ones into the plan. While trying to add songs to one of th...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device Windows Computer (fully upgraded) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue We just got the family plan, and added two excisting accounts a...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution We have 2 accounts, but can't play simultaneously

I have premium family and I sent the invite so my husband can sign up under his OWN account name. When he plays spotify on his android phone (under his account) on our sonos speaker, and I am down the street at a park with my iphone and spotify, usin...

• Visitor
  • I have premium family and I sent the invite so my husband can sign up under his OWN account name.  When he plays spotify on his android phone (under his account) on our sonos speaker, and I am d...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes