Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Family Playlist - none of my music included

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone XS Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen accessing family playlist none of my music is included. I’m still listed as a member of the group. If I toggle off all members of the family except me, no mus...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia  Device iPhone XS  Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue When accessing family playlist none of my music is included. I’m still l...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

PlanPremium (Family)CountryScotland, United Kingdom DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueWhy am I unable to listen to music at the same time as someone else even though I have Family Plan, I have also followed all the instructions...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium (Family) Country Scotland, United Kingdom  Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Why am I unable to listen to music at the same t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Several questions and im a hot mess

PlanPremium, switched to family, then billed again at premiumCountryUSADeviceMultiple, not an issueOperating SystemAndroid, not an issue Ill do a timelineSigned up my son for spotify using my email Changed bank info so was dropped from spotify for no...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium, switched to family, then billed again at premium Country USA Device Multiple, not an issue Operating System Android, not an issue   Ill do a timeline Signed up my son f...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

German Adverts while listening to podcasts

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUK DevicePixel 3XL and PCOperating SystemAndroid Q and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI am confused why I am getting adverts while listening to podcasts and I know they are not embedded because most of the time they are in Ge...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country UK   Device Pixel 3XL and PC Operating System Android Q and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am confused why I am getting adverts while l...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: The Tip-Off: DyE

Heres the tip Organizers of Spotify I as the parent provide for my 20yr old Dependent Student studying in another State of Australia because we had no option - she is fully funded by this Family and resides at this address as her home address when sh...

• Visitor
  • Heres the tip Organizers of Spotify I as the parent provide for my 20yr old Dependent Student studying in another State of Australia because we had no option - she is fully funded by this Family a...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your Premium Family plan T&Cs have changed

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI received e-mail this morning indicating that the T&Cs for the Family plan have changed, with this as one of the changes:We have updated the information on eligi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I received e-mail this morning indicating that the T&Cs for the Family plan have c...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect stopped working on family accounts

Plan: Premium for familyCountry: Netherlands Device: Phones: iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy s9+ Laptops: Lenovo x1 extreme, Lenovo T430)Operating System(Windows 10, Android version 9, IOS 12.4.1) My Question or IssueI own a premium for family account and w...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium for family Country: Netherlands   Device: Phones:   iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy s9+               Laptops:  Lenovo x1 e...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan as a college student

Me and my sister are currently enrolled in college, and we have been using my family's family plan. While our residential address is still the same, we live in dorms for 4-5 month periods of time. Given that, for most part of the year, we are not res...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my sister are currently enrolled in college, and we have been using my family's family plan. While our residential address is still the same, we live in dorms for 4-5 month periods of time....
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

• Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Change Invite Name

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryPhilippinesDeviceMoto X4Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or Issue: I'm pleased that you finally decided to make changes to the T&C's of your Premium for Family Plan by allowing us plan holders to change/update the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Philippines Device Moto X4 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue:   I'm pleased that you finally decided to make changes to the T&a...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

adding the address for Family Premium

When I attempt to add my address, and hit save, it changes both my city and zip code to incorrect location!

• Visitor
  • When I attempt to add my address, and hit save, it changes both my city and zip code to incorrect location!  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Parental controls

I turned on the explicit music control for my son's account, and then turned it back off, and his music is still unavailable. He has force closed the app and uninstalled and reinstalled the app on a iPhone 7.Any help would be appreciated.

• Visitor
  • I turned on the explicit music control for my son's account, and then turned it back off, and his music is still unavailable. He has force closed the app and uninstalled and reinstalled the app on a ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "We couldn't find that address" (Premium Family)

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 5s and ASUS LaptopOperating SystemiPhone: 12.4.1Laptop: Windows 10 My Question or IssueTrying to input the Premium Family home address and it keeps saying "We couldn't find that address. Please try again."I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Canada Device iPhone 5s and ASUS Laptop Operating System iPhone: 12.4.1 Laptop: Windows 10   My Question or Issue Trying to input the Premium Family home a...
  • kegl1
  • Gig Goer
  • 22 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 22 replies
  • 18 likes

Home address

Hi, I try to add a new familly member and set my home address. It always fails! It's the right address, copy/past from Google Map result search! It's always said: "We couldn’t find that address. Please try again."

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I try to add a new familly member and set my home address. It always fails!  It's the right address, copy/past from Google Map result search!  It's always said: "We couldn’t find that a...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

re-adding family member

Plan: Premium familyusa Device: iphone x Operating System: iOS 10 i accidentally deleted my wife’s account and now i can’t add it again. when i go to manage members there’s only an option to send a link. i send her the link but it doesn’t work for he...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium family usa   Device: iphone x Operating System: iOS 10   i accidentally deleted my wife’s account and now i can’t add it again. when i go to manage members there’s o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member leaving family plan, wants to take their playlist

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSA My Question or IssueA member on our family plan is no longer at our address. They want to start their own account, but want to keep their playlists. How do they transfer their playlists to their new account?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium for Family Country USA     My Question or Issue A member on our family plan is no longer at our address. They want to start their own account, but want to keep t...
  • Nbug23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium family and existing playlists

I read that when I move to another country I have to create another account. Though I find awful this behaviour, I dont have another option, so I have to live with that.Two questions: 1. What happens to my playlists once I cancel my original premium ...

• Regular
  • ...hat happens to my playlists once I cancel my original premium family account?  2. I have more than a hundred playlists. How can I move all of them to my new account?    Thanks in a...
  • sergiorgiraldo
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda para contratar plan familiar

Hola,Escribo desde España. Mi situación personal es de divorciado con custodia compartida. Mis dos hijas viven a medias con su madre y conmigo aunque en su DNI, la dirección que aparece es la de su madre. Y para liar la cosa, mi hija mayor estudia en...

• Hola, Escribo desde España. Mi situación personal es de divorciado con custodia compartida. Mis dos hijas viven a medias con su madre y conmigo aunque en su DNI, la dirección que aparece es la de su...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • divorce
    Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitier Family members

Hi, I upgraded to the Family Account and can‘t invite the other members. I accept the invitation and it shows a code in the email, but when I press accept, nothing happens and it stays in the invitation sending mode. What can I do? Please help! Thank...

• Hi,   I upgraded to the Family Account and can‘t invite the other members. I accept the invitation and it shows a code in the email, but when I press accept, nothing happens and it stays in t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't delete an account in my Spotify family premium

Hi!First of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm not that good at it.Today I tried to delete one account from one of my members in my plan, but when I clicked on his account (or his name) the page sent me to an Error 404 page, because of that I cannot ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! First of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm not that good at it. Today I tried to delete one account from one of my members in my plan, but when I clicked on his account (or his name) the pag...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes