Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Premium Family not working on ios app, but it is on the web player

PlanFamily PremiumUS DeviceiPad 6th genOperating Systemios 12 My Question or IssueI upgraded my account to premium family. After inviting my daughter and accepting the invitation, she doesn't have premium access on her ipad tablet. If she logs in to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium US   Device iPad 6th gen Operating System ios 12   My Question or Issue I upgraded my account to premium family.  After inviting my daughter and a...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to leave family ?

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceandroidOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi, i need to cancel my family premium as a member, but when i cancel it in subscription menu and get this:You've canceled Premium.Your subscription will e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Slovakia Device android Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi,  i need to cancel my family premium as a member, but when i cancel i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Family, now my brother cannot use his account

I cancelled Family because Spotify kept messing up to the point I was no longer using it anymore. The plan ended a few days ago, and now my brother can't start his own Premium account because his email address is still linked with my former Family ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled Family because Spotify kept messing up to the point I was no longer using it anymore. The plan ended a few days ago, and now my brother can't start his own Premium account because his e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my account login by facebook and premium upgrade

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI am using Spotify premium for years but some how there was a problem with my credit card and Spotify failed to charge it. So, my premium was downgraded to free. I tr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I am using Spotify premium for years but some how there was a problem with my credit card ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My artist name was mispelled and Spotify haven't fixed it

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceSamsung Galaxy A7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi, my problem is that since the beginning my artist name was mispelled (it was Limbö and not Limbo, that also made that my music listed under another artist), ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device Samsung Galaxy A7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi, my problem is that since the beginning my artist name was mispelled (it was Limb...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Family Premium

Plan: PremiumCountry: Malaysia DeviceMacbook Pro late 2016 My Issue:Hi,I've been using the family premium plan for a while now with no issues. But a few days ago my family members were suddenly kicked out of the plan automatically. Upon reinviting th...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: Malaysia   Device Macbook Pro late 2016   My Issue: Hi, I've been using the family premium plan for a while now with no issues. But a few days a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Son in UK can't get into Spotify when I upgraded to Family Premium in HK

PlanFree/PremiumCountry My Question or IssueI live in Hong Kong, but my kids are studying in the UK. I recently upgrade to Family Premium plan; however, but my son was unable to upgrade his Spotify out there. What can he do to get to Premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country       My Question or Issue I live in Hong Kong, but my kids are studying in the UK. I recently upgrade to Family Premium plan; however, but my son w...
  • owongons
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Hulu with Family "PREMIUM' account? FALSE ADVERTISING. Hello Apple Music...

We can't even get ONE SINGLE Hulu login with Family Premium? Isn't the family premium account a PREMIUM account?? THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING! Will make me think about switching to Apple Music when they pair up with their "Netflix-killer" joint venture...

• Casual Listener
  • We can't even get ONE SINGLE Hulu login with Family Premium? Isn't the family premium account a PREMIUM account??  THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!   Will make me think about switching to A...
  • Vidfreek
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium is now Free

PlanFamily PremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceIphone 7, Iphone 5s, LaptopOperating SystemIOS 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi,We've been using Family Premium for about 10 months now. Always without any problems. When I fired up Spotify this morning...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Netherlands   Device Iphone 7, Iphone 5s, Laptop Operating System IOS 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, We've been using Family P...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution worried about Family Premium

PlanFamily PremiumCountryAustriaDeviceHuawei Honor 10Operating SystemAndroid OreoMy Question or IssueSo today I upgraded my account to premium again, with the family package. I was in a Spotify Family for the last two years, but had to cancel it, sin...

• Plan Family Premium Country Austria Device Huawei Honor 10 Operating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue So today I upgraded my account to premium again, with the family package. I w...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my wife paid for premium family and it is showing my account suspended not paid

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy does my premuim plan seem to seperate monthly and I get billed twice ?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Why does my premuim plan seem to seperate monthly an...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite link missing

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung a5Operating System androidMy Question or IssueI am the owner of a family for spotify account and want to link other members of my family to the account as it is intended to be used. I find I am not able to do thi...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung a5 Operating System android My Question or Issue I am the owner of a family for spotify account and want to link other members of my family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family - owner account lost connection

PlanPremium for familyCountry DeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueJust signed up for Premium for family. However, being the owner I lost connection to my previous spotify account in the process. My username now shows some kind of i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for family Country   Device iPhone Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Just signed up for Premium for family. However, being the owner I lost connection t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Hulu for Family Premium accounts

Will Hulu be included for free for family premium accounts per he below article?https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/12/18260278/spotify-premium-hulu-bundle-price Apologies for poor formatting/typos as this was done on mobile.

• Will Hulu be included for free for family premium accounts per he below article? https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/12/18260278/spotify-premium-hulu-bundle-price   Apologies for poor f...
  • ohfarrelldobbs
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! How many devices can an individual account be signed in on?

PlanPremium, Looking to get the family dealCountryIreland My Question or Issue Hello ma dudes, I have a question about the Spotify Family deal. I'm looking to get it in my household. We all have our own accounts already and I understand that you can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium, Looking to get the family deal Country Ireland   My Question or Issue   Hello ma dudes,   I have a question about the Spotify Family deal. I'm looking to g...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Banka hesabimdan 3 kez odeme alindi

Ogrenci premium uyelik icin basvurdum. bir kac kez deneme yaptim,resim gonderdim. kabul olduguna dair mail almadim. fakat banka hesabimi kontrol ettigimde uc kez uyelik ucreti alinmis gorunuyor. yardimci olabilirseniz sevinirim.

• Visitor
  • Ogrenci premium uyelik icin basvurdum. bir kac kez deneme yaptim,resim gonderdim. kabul olduguna dair mail almadim. fakat banka hesabimi kontrol ettigimde uc kez uyelik ucreti alinmis gorunuyor. yard...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ogrenciligim onaylandi premium olamadim

premium aldim ogrenci indirimi ile. ogrenci oldugum dogrulandi. yolladiginiz mailde eksik biseyler var. link yanlis. param cekildi fakat premium olmadim. satin almayi tamamlayamiyorum. premium verilsin veya param iade edilsin. en kisa zamanda olmasin...

• Regular
  • premium aldim ogrenci indirimi ile. ogrenci oldugum dogrulandi. yolladiginiz mailde eksik biseyler var. link yanlis. param cekildi fakat premium olmadim. satin almayi tamamlayamiyorum. premium verils...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Student
    Turkey
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution From Spotify Student to Spotify Family

Ich habe ein Spotify Student Abo und habe mich gerade bei meiner Schwester beim Spotify Family angemeldet.Muss ich jetzt doppelt bezahlen oder muss ich mein Konto beim Studentenabo löschen und ein neues erstellen für das Familienabo?

• Visitor
  • Ich habe ein Spotify Student Abo und habe mich gerade bei meiner Schwester beim Spotify Family angemeldet. Muss ich jetzt doppelt bezahlen oder muss ich mein Konto beim Studentenabo löschen und e...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a family member have more than one user account?

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueCan a single family member have several user accounts within one family account? We are currently just two family members using Spotify which means that there are four unused accounts. Can these be used for this...

• Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue Can a single family member have several user accounts within one family account? We are currently just two family members using Spotify w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1000-facher Frust Adresse: Adress Validation Problem, Kunden haben es sooo satt Leute!

Wie viel Kunden wollt Ihr noch frustrieren? Immer das gleiche. Kunden haben den teuersten Tarif bei Euch gewählt um auch die Kinder zu Euch als neue Kunden zu bringen, doch bei der Registrierung neuer Familienmitglieder kommt man nicht weiter, weil i...

• Visitor
  • ...ufgebracht, das Problem zu lösen. Und darüber hinaus noch dieses Schreiben aufzusetzten.   Ach und Tschüss  Plan Premium Family (das ist nur der Vertragsname, mit Permium hat das nichts zu tun....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes