Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Not able to accept invite - Family Premium Account

PlanFamily PremiumCountryDenmark My Question or Issue I have sent several invitations to both my daughters.They do get the invitation email, after several tries, they are able to click the link to "accept invite". But they get routed directly to my a...

• Plan Family Premium Country Denmark       My Question or Issue  I have sent several invitations to both my daughters. They do get the invitation email, after several t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT JOIN FAMILY PLAN

My family member was removed from my family premium plan and they cant join after i invite them again

• Visitor
  • My family member was removed from my family premium plan and they cant join after i invite them again  
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with account in Family Plan

PlanFamily My Question or Issue So recently I realized that my account looks like this and I do have that option about activity publication on. Also I'm not able to search anyone from my Family Plan if they accounts aren't connected to Facebook. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family    My Question or Issue  So recently I realized that my account looks like this and I do have that option about  activity publication on.   &n...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems paying Familiy Account via Klarna

Hi All, Is there currently any problem known, paying the family account via Klarna. I have done so the past month and now Spotify is telling that they haven´t received the money for the last month or so, and pausing my account. Re-Enabling, setting u...

• Hi All,   Is there currently any problem known, paying the family account via Klarna. I have done so the past month and now Spotify is telling that they haven´t received the money  for t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to join family subscription

Dear Spotify Support Community! Unfortlunately, I have been kicked out of our spotify family plan. I have not checked my emails last week and therefore missed the 7 weeks deadline to confirm my address. Now, I am not able to rejoin our family plan an...

• Dear Spotify Support Community!   Unfortlunately, I have been kicked out of our spotify family plan. I have not checked my emails last week and therefore missed the 7 weeks deadline to c...
  • emily-grace
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium - Adding existing member

PlanFamily PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceMultipleOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I wish to add my spouse to my account, but he already has Spotify. I just wanted to confirm that he will not loose his playlists ect if he comes onto my Family...

• Plan Family Premium Country  Canada Device Multiple Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I wish to add my spouse to my account, but he already has Spotify.&n...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Anmelden für Premium Account

Hey @Gregory2000, du solltest einen Blick auf die Rechnung, die du von Spotify erhalten hast, werfen.Dort solltest du den Benutzernamen, mit dem du Spotify Premium abonniert hast, finden. Bitte versuche dich mit diesem anzumelden.Wenn du eine 10-stel...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hey @Gregory2000,   du solltest einen Blick auf die Rechnung, die du von Spotify erhalten hast, werfen. Dort solltest du den Benutzernamen, mit dem du ...
  • Gregory2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why cant I get hold of anyone to ask them about premium accounts

I was trying to change my account from a premium account to a family account. I cancelled my direct debit and now I can't cant get any spotify at all

• I was trying to change my account from a premium account to a family account.  I cancelled my direct debit and now I can't cant get any spotify at all
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From premium to family premium, how does it work?

Hello, i want to switch from premium to family premium. My mother just invited me to join family premium. But how does it work? And how can i keep my playlists?Do i first have to stop my current account? please help me! Thanks in advance!

• Hello,   i want to switch from premium to family premium. My mother just invited me to join family premium. But how does it work? And how can i keep my playlists? Do i first have to stop my c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing family accounts?

PlanPremiumCountry New ZealandDevicehuawai P10lite and macbook airOperating Systemmac OS MOjave 10.14 My Question or Issue Hi Hivemind! My kids and I have moved in together with my new partner, and she has invited us to be on her spotify acocunt as h...

• ...n together with my new partner, and she has invited us to be on her spotify acocunt as her family. Before, I was the head of my family, with my two kids and I all on the family account. My partner has s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invite Email
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Family subscription coming to Egypt?

Hello there,I wonder if there is going to be a family subscription plan for Egypt like the other services offer.Thanks,

• Hello there, I wonder if there is going to be a family subscription plan for Egypt like the other services offer. Thanks, 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Egypt
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Family Plan with multiple devices

I know the family plan will allow you up to five members, all with a different account so they have their own play lists and each member can listen on their respective devices simutaniously. I have spotify premium on my phone and my computer. If I si...

• Casual Listener
  •     I know the family plan will allow you up to five members, all with a different account so they have their own play lists and each member can listen on their respective devices s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Members
    multiple devices
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the country to add a new family member

Hello, I wanted to add my daughter to the Family Premium plan, but we moved and we're in a different country right now than I have in my profile. As I understood I have to cancel my Premium plan to change the country - I did it, but my Premium Plan w...

• Hello, I wanted to add my daughter to the Family Premium plan, but we moved and we're in a different country right now than I have in my profile. As I understood I have to cancel my Premium plan to c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to accept Family Plan invite

PlanFamilyCountry UKDeviceHonor 7Operating System Android(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi. I have just taken out a Family Subscription, however when my son tries to accept the invitation, he is direct to the Confirmatio...

• Plan Family Country  UK Device Honor 7 Operating System Android (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi. I have just taken out a Family S...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads in premium

Since of today, ads are being played during podcasts. Not only do I have a premium account, which means I should not have any ads at all, the ads that are being played are in a different language. I have logged out I have reinstall the app on my phon...

• Casual Listener
  • ...have logged out I have reinstall the app on my phone, but still the problem occurs.   Plan Premium (family) Country Netherlands Device/Operating System iPhone 7/iOS 12.0.1    
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Different Language
    Premium
    Premium family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can not I subscribe to Spotify Family with Swisscom Natel Pay as a means of payment ?

Hi, I live in Switzerland and subscribe to Swisscom (telephone operator). They have an offer called Natel Pay that allows to pay a subscription through the mobile bill, but it only works for the premium subscription and I don't want to use PayPal. So...

• Casual Listener
  • ...remium subscription and I don't want to use PayPal. So I would like to know why this does not work on the family subscription ?   Thank you for answering me as soon as possible.  
  • Odracir
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Controlling a Family account

Hi, I'm a newbie in using spotify, so please don't hate me for asking stupid questions... Country:Germany My plan:I'd like to upgrade my Premium Account to a Family one so, that everyone of my family (kids, wife and myself) can hear different music a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a newbie in using spotify, so please don't hate me for asking stupid questions... 😉   Country: Germany   My plan: I'd like to upgrade my Premium Account to a Family one so, t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Payment for Family plan in Malaysia

I need help to pay my subscription through mobile for my family plan in Malaysia, it seems the only available payment option is Credit card, but Spotify confirm that payment can be made through Paypal and mobile payment too. But i cant seems to find ...

•   I need help to pay my subscription through mobile for my family plan in Malaysia, it seems the only available payment option is Credit card, but Spotify confirm that payment can be made t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have joined family premium but Spotify have still withdrawn money from my account?

I have joined our family premium but Spotify have still withdrawn money from my account? i want my money back.

• Casual Listener
  • I have joined our family premium but Spotify have still withdrawn money from my account? i want my money back. 
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop my family subscription and take it again

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Phillipines My Question or Issue I have move to a new adress. To change this adress in my familly account, is it possible to just stop and take again the subscription instead of create a new account ? Thanks,Alexandre Navaro...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country  Phillipines   My Question or Issue  I have move to a new adress. To change this adress in my familly account, is it possible to just stop and take a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes