Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount plus Hulu

I currently have a standard Spotify Premium package but I want to switch to the Student Discount package that includes Hulu. When I try to change my plan, I keep getting a message that says there was an error and that I need to try again. What's the ...

• I currently have a standard Spotify Premium package but I want to switch to the Student Discount package that includes Hulu. When I try to change my plan, I keep getting a message that says there was...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payed but still get need to pay warnings

I have student discount and I pay every month but I still have this annoying red rectangle showing asking me to become premium!

• I have student discount and I pay every month but I still have this annoying red rectangle showing asking me to become premium! 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Student discount

Hi, I believe I signed up for the wrong account. I am a student and wish to have both the spotify and hulu premium student account

• Hi,   I believe I signed up for the wrong account. I am a student and wish to have both the spotify and hulu premium student account
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My College Isn't Recognized

This is very frustrating. I had student premium for a whole year and when I went to renew it it said my college isnt recognized after it showed it was there on the list. I tried to fill out an addition request and U.S. isnt even on there? I thought I...

• This is very frustrating. I had student premium for a whole year and when I went to renew it it said my college isnt recognized after it showed it was there on the list. I tried to fill out an additi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

Just checked my bank statements and turns out I’ve been double charged for my student premium. I would like the extra payment cancelled and/or $4.99 returned to me. Absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn’t of signed up for this discount if I wanted to pay $...

• Casual Listener
  • Just checked my bank statements and turns out I’ve been double charged for my student premium. I would like the extra payment cancelled and/or $4.99 returned to me. Absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn’t ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I recently had spotify premium for students on one spotify account, but due to errors with it I had to create a new one. When using UniDays to get the student discount on my new account it said my credentials were still associated with another accoun...

• I recently had spotify premium for students on one spotify account, but due to errors with it I had to create a new one. When using UniDays to get the student discount on my new account it said my c...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hello, I currently attend UC Berkeley, but realized that after submitting my credit information, the college did not pop up. What can I do in order to receive the student discount? Thank you

• Hello,   I currently attend UC Berkeley, but realized that after submitting my credit information, the college did not pop up. What can I do in order to receive the student discount?   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu + Spotify for Students

I am signed up for the Spotify and Hulu partnership $4.99 a month and while trying to connect my hulu account this message keeps popping up "We’re having trouble authorizing your account with Spotify. Please contact Spotify support to help resolve th...

• I am signed up for the Spotify and Hulu partnership $4.99 a month and while trying to connect my hulu account this message keeps popping up "We’re having trouble authorizing your account with Spotify...
  • tiggaknock
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I was charged twice for student discount but I wasn’t verified. Money WAS taken from my bank account

Not much to explain here. I tried signing up for Student Discount but they only accept Uni/College students and not high school students and I wasn’t verified. Anyways my bank account was still charged twice!! And money WAS taken from my bank account...

• Not much to explain here. I tried signing up for Student Discount but they only accept Uni/College students and not high school students and I wasn’t verified.  Anyways my bank account was s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to student discount

I originally signed up for spotify before I was in college. Recently I tried to switch my old email address on the account to my current University one and it worked. Whenever I try to sign up for the student discount I get redirected to sign up for ...

• I originally signed up for spotify before I was in college. Recently I tried to switch my old email address on the account to my current University one and it worked. Whenever I try to sign up for th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Hulu + Spotify NOT working

Hello, I am enrolled in the spotify for students plan. I just tried adding hulu, but it actually cancelled my previous hulu subscription and says there is an error when i try to subsribe to hulu through the spotify link. How do i resolve this?

• Hello,   I am enrolled in the spotify for students plan. I just tried adding hulu, but it actually cancelled my previous hulu subscription and says there is an error when i try to subsribe t...
  • Fredflint2
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Student Discount Help

So I'm trying to create a Spotify premium account using my student discount, but I also have a $10 gift card and I'm wondering where I'm supposed to put my code when I sign up so it won't take money from my credit card.

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm trying to create a Spotify premium account using my student discount, but I also have a $10 gift card and I'm wondering where I'm supposed to put my code when I sign up so it won't take m...
  • DS3378
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not in college but still got charged.

Yeah so... I didn't know the student discount was only for College students which is bonkers if you ask me- but can you at least give me back my money? It told me I was not eligible due to not being in a higher education institution school that gives...

• Yeah so... I didn't know the student discount was only for College students which is bonkers if you ask me- but can you at least give me back my money? It told me I was not eligible due to not b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

When i tried to register on UNiDAYS, I couldn't find my school.What can i do?

• When i tried to register on UNiDAYS, I couldn't find my school. What can i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change subscription

So i want to change my spotify premium to a student acc.and i cant because you need a credit card (information) and i dont have one yet. Can i change it without doing that?(I bought a pre-paid card to have premium)

• Visitor
  • So i want to change my spotify premium to a student acc.and i cant because you need a credit card (information) and i dont have one yet. Can i change it without doing that? (I bought a pre-paid card...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with students pay

I wanted to buy a Premium student, but first see how it works. I gave the card and went on where it read "YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE LOADED" and that I have to provide my details ... I closed the window because I already gave up the purchase, and sudde...

•     I wanted to buy a Premium student, but first see how it works. I gave the card and went on where it read "YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE LOADED" and that I have to provide my details...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium problem with pay
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi abbonamento

Ho appena effettuato l’abbonamento a Spotify per studenti e subito mi hanno prelevato i soldi ma dopo avere ricevuto conferma che sono una studentessa non mi fanno completare l’acquisto!!

• Ho appena effettuato l’abbonamento a Spotify per studenti e subito mi hanno prelevato i soldi ma dopo avere ricevuto conferma che sono una studentessa non mi fanno completare l’acquisto!!
  • Ada17
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant use Student discount but they take money from card

spotify said "we will not take money from card until verify your student papers." But they take money and i cant use this discount.I hope you will solve this problem at least please give back my money.

• spotify said "we will not take money from card until verify your student papers." But they take money and i cant use this discount.I hope you will solve this problem at least please give back my mone...
  • BCN98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

I have the hulu/spotify student discount and it's been working until December 18 when I got billed again. Spotify took the money out of my account, but they unsubscribed me from hulu. I called hulu and they said spotify unsubscribed me. What do i do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have the hulu/spotify student discount and it's been working until December 18 when I got billed again. Spotify took the money out of my account, but they unsubscribed me from hulu. I called hulu a...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Hulu
    Student
    what
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium

I signed up for premium student but after I entered the card details it took me to sheer id and wgen i accidently went back it sent me directly to the main page. In the bank in seems that the money has been taken but I didnt get tge premium. What can...

• I signed up for premium student but after I entered the card details it took me to sheer id and wgen i accidently went back it sent me directly to the main page. In the bank in seems that the money h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes