Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renewing spotify student

My student discount ran out and I'm unsure on how to renew it. All I can find is the option to make a new contract for spotify student [here](https://www.spotify.com/de/student/). I don't want to be billed twice though, since I'm already paying the r...

• My student discount ran out and I'm unsure on how to renew it. All I can find is the option to make a new contract for spotify student [here](https://www.spotify.com/de/student/). I don't want t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify etudiant

Bonjour, je suis en BTS batiment sur Bordeaux mais il semblerait que l’offre ne s’adresse qu’aux etudiants en universite et IUT, et mon ecole n’est pas reconnue, puis-je quand meme y acceder ?

• Bonjour, je suis en BTS batiment sur Bordeaux mais il semblerait que l’offre ne s’adresse qu’aux etudiants en universite et IUT, et mon ecole n’est pas reconnue, puis-je quand meme y acceder ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei e nao usei

Fiz o cadastro e coloquei os dados do cartao e debitaram antes de finalizar o envio da declaracao de estudante. Agora paguei por algo que nao finalizei. Quero meu dinheiro de volta.

• Fiz o cadastro e coloquei os dados  do cartao e debitaram antes de finalizar o envio da declaracao de estudante. Agora paguei por algo que nao finalizei. Quero meu dinheiro de volta.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconto estudante

Boa tarde! Solicitei a conta Premium para universitarios no dia 16/01/2018, enviei foto do meu comprovante como pedido, mas ate hoje nao recebi nenhum retorno. A minha conta ainda aparece como "free" e nao consigo utilizar as vantagens do Premium.O q...

• Boa tarde! Solicitei a conta Premium para universitarios no dia 16/01/2018, enviei foto do meu comprovante como pedido, mas ate hoje nao recebi nenhum retorno. A minha conta ainda aparece como "...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for my spotify student account and it isn't activating my student account.

I paid for my student account, and the payment went through and is posted. I still don't have my premium account and I've been waiting for two days now. I got the email saying I was verifed for being a student, and I clicked complete purchase and it ...

• I paid for my student account, and the payment went through and is posted. I still don't have my premium account and I've been waiting for two days now. I got the email saying I was verifed for being...
  • LucasBonfa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My student credentials are already in use... but not by me?

Hi! I am currently a college student at Indiana University. I am trying to access the Student Discount for premium but it says my academic credentials are already in use. I do not have a Spotify Premium account so I am not sure how this could be. Is ...

• Hi! I am currently a college student at Indiana University. I am trying to access the Student Discount for premium but it says my academic credentials are already in use. I do not have a Spotify Prem...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for students substiption

Hey by mistake i pressed a studnets subsription, get charged for it but i dont have a sheerid. Any chance to get money back?

• Hey by mistake i pressed a studnets subsription, get charged for it but i dont have a sheerid. Any chance to get money back?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I have payed for the normal premium, but I want to get the student. Is there any way I can change it and get the rest of the money back?

• I have payed for the normal premium, but I want to get the student. Is there any way I can change it and get the rest of the money back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid two times and I am waiting for my verfication of being student.

I do not know what to do I just wanted to get premium and I paid two times by mistake and nothing happened yet.

• I do not know what to do I just wanted to get premium and I paid two times by mistake and nothing happened yet.
  • ViruS_upl0Aded
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was verified as students, but I can't access to the payment system

I have already recieved the confirmation of my verification as student, but when I click on the purchase option, I'm sent to a no longer exitant webpage. If I go to improve account (student discount selected) and give my card number, it redirects me ...

• I have already recieved the confirmation of my verification as student, but when I click on the purchase option, I'm sent to a no longer exitant webpage.  If I go to improve account (student di...
  • ViruS_upl0Aded
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 pending payments after applying for student discount?

Hi, I was trying to apply for the student discount on my phone, although didn’t have the required information. I was charged the pending payment at that time. I then tried to proceed with the student discount when I got home, and was charged the pend...

• Hi,   I was trying to apply for the student discount on my phone, although didn’t have the required information. I was charged the pending payment at that time.    I then tried to ...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student status linked with someone else's account

my friend was logged into spotify on my computer. I went to buy premium with my student discount without realizing I was still logged into her account. Once I realized i imediatly had her cancel the subscription. However, I can no longer get premium ...

• my friend was logged into spotify on my computer. I went to buy premium with my student discount without realizing I was still logged into her account. Once I realized i imediatly had her cancel the ...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Studentenkorting alleen met creditcard

Beste, Ik heb al heel de pagina afgestruind, maar ik heb nog geen duidelijkheid. Alleen bij studentenkorting is het niet mogelijk om Ideal te betalen, maar alleen met creditcard. Wat nu als je een student bent en geen creditcard hebt? Wat de meeste s...

• Beste,    Ik heb al heel de pagina afgestruind, maar ik heb nog geen duidelijkheid. Alleen bij studentenkorting is het niet mogelijk om Ideal te betalen, maar alleen met creditcard. Wat n...
  • Lotusje
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Premium for students active but the debit occurs integral

Since last year the discount is active in my account but monthly is discounted the full amount. As attached, the company that takes care said that the discount has been active since 2017. There are also duplication of charges, not the first time, how...

• Since last year the discount is active in my account but monthly is discounted the full amount. As attached, the company that takes care said that the discount has been active since 2017. There are a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student abo zu Family Premium

hallo,hatte bisher ein Studen Premium Abo, aber seit vorhin eine Einladung zum Family Premium Abo angenommen. kann mein Student Abo jetzt nirgends kuendigen oder wird das automatisch beruecksichtigt, dass ich nicht mehr zahlen muss? Family Premium ha...

• hallo, hatte bisher ein Studen Premium Abo, aber seit vorhin eine Einladung zum Family Premium Abo angenommen. kann mein Student Abo jetzt nirgends kuendigen oder wird das automatisch beruecksichtig...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging my credit card without Spotify Premium!

Hey there!So recently I tried to get spotify premium for students so I signed up, wrote down my credit card number and after that, I had to select the university where I'm studying. So turns out my school isn't there so I just went back. Suddenly the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there! So recently I tried to get spotify premium for students so I signed up, wrote down my credit card number and after that, I had to select the university where I'm studying. So turns out m...
  • leeeviiinaaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu won't recognize my student discount

I had been using the spotify/hulu student discount since it was released a couple months ago, but now when I try to use Hulu it asks me to sign up and pay even though I have the spotify student discount. When I try putting in my credentials, it says ...

• I had been using the spotify/hulu student discount since it was released a couple months ago, but now when I try to use Hulu it asks me to sign up and pay even though I have the spotify student disco...
  • mille1nj
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount plus Hulu

I currently have a standard Spotify Premium package but I want to switch to the Student Discount package that includes Hulu. When I try to change my plan, I keep getting a message that says there was an error and that I need to try again. What's the ...

• I currently have a standard Spotify Premium package but I want to switch to the Student Discount package that includes Hulu. When I try to change my plan, I keep getting a message that says there was...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payed but still get need to pay warnings

I have student discount and I pay every month but I still have this annoying red rectangle showing asking me to become premium!

• I have student discount and I pay every month but I still have this annoying red rectangle showing asking me to become premium! 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Student discount

Hi, I believe I signed up for the wrong account. I am a student and wish to have both the spotify and hulu premium student account

• Hi,   I believe I signed up for the wrong account. I am a student and wish to have both the spotify and hulu premium student account
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes