Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

TOOK THE $5 CAD OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT VERIFYING THAT I WAS A STUDENT! HELP!

Ok so I just went to pay for my Spotify premium, I entered my card info and it said that they were now going to verify I was a student. I was like ok sure, then I accidently clicked the wrong link (there were two blue underlined text I clicked the on...

• Regular
  • Ok so I just went to pay for my Spotify premium, I entered my card info and it said that they were now going to verify I was a student. I was like ok sure, then I accidently clicked the wrong link (t...
  • moter10x
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • canada
    Student
    verify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for Student Account

I tried to sign up for a student account but it says my credentials are already in use. I dont recall using them and if so, how can I get access to my account for the Hulu discount?

• I tried to sign up for a student account but it says my credentials are already in use. I dont recall using them and if so, how can I get access to my account for the Hulu discount?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for normal instead of student acc

So I recently just signed up for the student again and it charged me 9.99 (10.64 w/ tax). Im wondering if something happened within their system of something?

• So I recently just signed up for the student again and it charged me 9.99  (10.64 w/ tax). Im wondering if something happened within their system of something?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate my student discount?

Hi I am getting the error "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account." How do I unassociate this account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am getting the error "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account."    How do I unassociate this account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change from premium to student account

Since i started university i would like to apply for the spotify student discount..It is available in my country but i would like to switch within my current account.. why is this not posible?it keeps asking for my creditcard but i am paying with nor...

• Since i started university i would like to apply for the spotify student discount.. It is available in my country but i would like to switch within my current account.. why is this not posible? it ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Discount in Ireland?

Hi just wondering if anyone knows what the story with the student discount is in Ireland. I have a UniDays account but it says the offer is not valid in my country when I tried to sign up. Have they stopped doing it in Ireland?

• Hi just wondering if anyone knows what the story with the student discount is in Ireland. I have a UniDays account but it says the offer is not valid in my country when I tried to sign up. Have&...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Its charging me, but I don't have a Premium Account

Im a student, I was trying to go premium with this discount, I put my credit cart and everything, then Spotify asked for documents to proof Im a student, but when I was clicking to Choose a File, it wasnt working, so I closed.the window to try again,...

• Im a student, I was trying to go premium with this discount, I put my credit cart and everything, then Spotify asked for documents to proof Im a student, but when I was clicking to Choose a File, it ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merged student premium account with Hulu, now email address signs into an old spotify account

Apparently I used to have a Spotify account connected with my Facebook account, which is not associated with my school .edu email address. I must have created a new account when I went to college and got a .edu email address. I went to merge my accou...

• Apparently I used to have a Spotify account connected with my Facebook account, which is not associated with my school .edu email address. I must have created a new account when I went to college and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone linked my hulu to their spotify without my permission how to i figure out who??

I canceled my hulu subscription last month and i just got an email saying i have hulu active again with spotify with a student premium discount... except i'm not a student and i currently have free spotify i do not have a premium service at all. and ...

• I canceled my hulu subscription last month and i just got an email saying i have hulu active again with spotify with a student premium discount... except i'm not a student and i currently have free s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial and Student Version payment

I have now trial period of Spotify . Sent my student card and took Student discount but Spotify charged my card 6.99₺ . My trial period finishes at 30.10.2017 , so that means my premium should finish at 30.11.2017 because I have been also charged . H...

• I have now trial period of Spotify . Sent my student card and took Student discount but Spotify charged my card 6.99₺ . My trial period finishes at 30.10.2017 , so that means my premium should finish...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Premium Money Probelm

I wanted to be part of student premium but i didnt even know this premium is for Collages and when i came to SheerID page my money already gone. Can i take my money back because i cant be part of student premium because its for collage students in my...

• Casual Listener
  • ...tudent premium because its for collage students in my country (Turkey)
  • ErenOguz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron y no me dieron el servico

El dia de hoy decidí unirme a spotify premium por medio del plan estudiantes, ingrese mi tarjeta de crédito puse mis datos pero note que mi colegio no se encontraba, entonces volví a intentar dos veces y me percaté que no estaba mi colegio entonces m...

• Casual Listener
  • El dia de hoy decidí unirme a spotify premium por medio del plan estudiantes, ingrese mi tarjeta de crédito puse mis datos pero note que mi colegio no se encontraba, entonces volví a intentar dos vec...
  • sanchez10992
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount with giftcard?

I've successfully verified my student identity by clicking the link in the email.Spotify now says that I need a paypal account or a creditcard to move on, but I only have a 30 euros giftcard,can I get student discount with giftcard?if I can,how?

• Casual Listener
  • I've successfully verified my student identity by clicking the link in the email.Spotify now says that I need a paypal account or a creditcard to move on, but I only have a 30 euros giftcard,can I ge...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium but im still spotify premium user

I paid for spotify student discount but i couldnt send any sign for proves im a student. Well i mean where is my money?

• I paid for spotify student discount but i couldnt send any sign for proves im a student. Well i mean where is my money?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getting started with hulu

I'm trying to start my hulu account from spotify for students and it says that there's a mistake and to contact spotify.

• I'm trying to start my hulu account from spotify for students and it says that there's a mistake and to contact spotify. 
  • lyydmad
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

i was recently overcharged on my premium account, i pay for a student membership and my account was charged the full premium amount even though i did not receive an email saying my subscription would be coming to the end of the 12 months in order for...

• i was recently overcharged on my premium account, i pay for a student membership and my account was charged the full premium amount even though i did not receive an email saying my subscription would...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged regular Premium price for 1 month between one year of Student Discount and renewing, refund

I already had the Student Discount and when it came time to renew, the first document I submitted didn't meet the standards. By the time I was able to submit an acceptable document for renewal of the Student Discount, I had already been charged the s...

• I already had the Student Discount and when it came time to renew, the first document I submitted didn't meet the standards. By the time I was able to submit an acceptable document for renewal of the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to verify Student discount

Hi, I recently upgraded to Spotify Premium with student discount. Paid through credit card, the money was taken from the account but I just closed the verification steps and was unable to verify my account. Is there any link so I can submit the info?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently upgraded to Spotify Premium with student discount. Paid through credit card, the money was taken from the account but I just closed the verification steps and was unable to verify my a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount payment problem

I left the page before i finished steps. There was writing that "we didn't take the payment yet" BUT YOU DID! I haven't upload even my student certificate. I couldn't understand why you took my my money. So i want my money back immediately!

• Casual Listener
  • I left the page before i finished steps. There was writing that "we didn't take the payment yet" BUT YOU DID! I haven't upload even my student certificate. I couldn't understand why you took my my mo...
  • joaoissocool
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student discount not working

I am trying to get premium with the student discount, my university is listed and i am currently enrolled there, but it says that my details don't match. i have an id and everything, is there any way for me to get the discount???

• I am trying to get premium with the student discount, my university is listed and i am currently enrolled there, but it says that my details don't match. i have an id and everything, is there any way...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes