Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Student

I'm a college student and I really want to be able to get the student discount and hulu bundle. The problem is I already have premium and pay the normal price. How do I switch to the student version?

• I'm a college student and I really want to be able to get the student discount and hulu bundle. The problem is I already have premium and pay the normal price. How do I switch to the student version?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify + Hulu subscription

Hey guys I was trying to sign up for the bundle deal. However when I go to confirm my payment, it says that my student credentials are already being used with an account. I do not own another account. The only account that I have is the one that I in...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys I was trying to sign up for the bundle deal. However when I go to confirm my payment, it says that my student credentials are already being used with an account. I do not own another account...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't I use Paypal for a student license? (but I can for a regular license)

Hello, When I'm trying to buy a student license (€4.99) I can only pay with CC but I'd prefer to pay with paypal but theres no option for that although there is a Paypal option for the regular (€9.99) subscription like I've always done, why is that?I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   When I'm trying to buy a student license (€4.99) I can only pay with CC but I'd prefer to pay with paypal but theres no option for that although there is a Paypal option for the regul...
  • zanicl3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium (w/student discount) not working?

Last month, I went on the 30-day free trial of Spotify premium and loved it so I decided to keep it past the 30-days. I got charged for the full $10.99 a couple days ago. I just found out about the student discount so yesterday I signed up for it and...

• Last month, I went on the 30-day free trial of Spotify premium and loved it so I decided to keep it past the 30-days. I got charged for the full $10.99 a couple days ago. I just found out about the s...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student abroad - Discount

Hello. I am a currently a post graduate student in 2 UK universities (Derby and Plymooth). I currently attend the classes locally in Greece, in 2 local colleges that cooperate with the above institutions. I want to ask wether I can somehow activate t...

• Hello. I am a currently a post graduate student in 2 UK universities (Derby and Plymooth). I currently attend the classes locally in Greece, in 2 local colleges that cooperate with the above institut...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hulu included in Spotify for students

Hi! I have a student premiuim account through spotify. I see a notification saying Hulu is included in a student premiuim membership, but when I click on more details it says I am not eligable. Why is that?

• Hi! I have a student premiuim account through spotify. I see a notification saying Hulu is included in a student premiuim membership, but when I click on more details it says I am not eligable. Why i...
  • 007onfire
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I got charged for student

I was trying to apply for he student memebership cuz I though high school student could. And it still charged me for it. And I need my money back cuz it said I was charged for it in my bank history. And I didn't get any email as a receipt either

• I was trying to apply for he student memebership cuz I though high school student could. And it still charged me for it. And I need my money back cuz it said I was charged for it in my bank history. ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CUENTA PREMIUN UNIVERSITARIO

Buenas noches; Po error me subscribi a una cuenta premiun para estudiantes universutarios, pero mientras se estaba verificando por parte despotify mi estado de estudiante por error compre una subscricion de cuenta premiun estandar, ahora Spotify me f...

• Buenas noches;   Po error me subscribi a una cuenta premiun para estudiantes universutarios, pero mientras se estaba verificando por parte despotify mi estado de estudiante por error compre un...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Spotify fee problems

I went to apply for the student discounts but after I put in my card information I stopped but my card still got charged the money. However, my Spotify account was still normal and I didn't have access to Hulu. Do you think I could get my money back?...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to apply for the student discounts but after I put in my card information I stopped but my card still got charged the money. However, my Spotify account was still normal and I didn't have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I put a wrong e-mail

I have done all the steps to get the premium for students. The problem is that when I ahd to put my name and e-mail I have written a wrong e-mail. What can I do? Now I won't know if I was accepted to get the premium for students because they'll send ...

• I have done all the steps to get the premium for students. The problem is that when I ahd to put my name and e-mail I have written a wrong e-mail. What can I do? Now I won't know if I was accepted t...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Already paid for premium

I was just charged for the monthly premium but I'd like to change my account into a student account. When I tried to sign back up for the student account it asked for my card info, I do not want to be charged twice. What can I do?

• I was just charged for the monthly premium but I'd like to change my account into a student account. When I tried to sign back up for the student account it asked for my card info, I do not want to b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but...

Dearest everybodyI only just paid for student's premium, yet I don't have any documents to verify that I am a student, so my status is still 'free' even though I paid money I want to get my money back ,but, I don't know how to . Could you please help...

• Dearest everybody I only just paid for student's premium,  yet I don't have any documents to verify that I am a student, so my status is still 'free' even though I paid money 🙂 I want to ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium- Student Verification Problems

I have tried to apply for a Spotify Premium- Student account. However, when I am on the "Tell Us About Yourself" page, an error occurs stating: "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account." I used to have a free acco...

• I have tried to apply for a Spotify Premium- Student account. However, when I am on the "Tell Us About Yourself" page, an error occurs stating: "Your student credentials are already associated with a...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I get the student discount if I am a student at a JC.

It cant find my name when I try to get the discount, keep doing that, I tried to manually verify but I never got a response. Help a brotha out Account name: soulstar1000

• Casual Listener
  • It cant find my name when I try to get the discount, keep doing that, I tried to manually verify but I never got a response. Help a brotha out Account name: soulstar1000
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new education institution

how long after submitting a new educational institution for inclusion for the student discount does it take for spotify to validate this insititution?

• how long after submitting a new educational institution for inclusion for the student discount does it take for spotify to validate this insititution? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't verify that I'm a student

Hi! Im a student at the university of minnesota and i applied for the discount and it keeps saying that it cant verify that im a student!

• Hi! Im a student at the university of minnesota and i applied for the discount and it keeps saying that it cant verify that im a student! 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

college Student discount

I go to the university of Iowa and have been a student for over a month now and for some reason spotify wont let me get the discount. This university is a large school and is also on the list of schools who get the discount. I already paid for spotif...

• I go to the university of Iowa and have been a student for over a month now and for some reason spotify wont let me get the discount. This university is a large school and is also on the list of scho...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble paying studentdiscount

Hello, I want to transfer my premium account into a student account but I can only pay with creditcard. Is this normal or can I also pay with IDEAL as I am doing now with my normal premium account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I want to transfer my premium account into a student account but I can only pay with creditcard. Is this normal or can I also pay with IDEAL as I am doing now with my normal premium a...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I tried 3 times to pay the premium. In tge third, i got the confirmation from the website but when i go back to spotify, there's no option to continue, and it never works. It taked too long for the confirmation that i study and usually the previous p...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried 3 times to pay the premium. In tge third, i got the confirmation from the website but when i go back to spotify, there's no option to continue, and it never works. It taked too long for the c...
  • Nagazai
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes