Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i get a refund?

Anyone has opinion on what should i do when I purchased the $14.99 premium but only realized that I'm eligible for student $7.99 package? Now I've been double charged. Can i ask for refund?

• Anyone has opinion on what should i do when I purchased the $14.99 premium but only realized that I'm eligible for student $7.99 package? Now I've been double charged. Can i ask for refund? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hello.I wanted to take advantage of the student package. The fee was taken from my card. My account is still free.Can some help me?

• Hello.I wanted to take advantage of the student package. The fee was taken from my card. My account is still free.Can some help me? 
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

College Student

I tried to get on the college student discount and it took the $5 but didn't upgrade my account?

• I tried to get on the college student discount and it took the $5 but didn't upgrade my account?
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

I was signing up for the student Spotify however after I had entered my card info and tapped continue to put in my school information my wifi stopped working and the page had reloaded to the card info only this time none of my information was there. ...

• I was signing up for the student Spotify however after I had entered my card info and tapped continue to put in my school information my wifi stopped working and the page had reloaded to the card inf...
  • Rachelbadwolf
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Error

Okay so today I tried multiple times to apply for the student premium discount and after I entered my card information and all, it would not recognize me as a student. I tried a couple times to see if it would work and apparently each time I tried, m...

• Okay so today I tried multiple times to apply for the student premium discount and after I entered my card information and all, it would not recognize me as a student. I tried a couple times to see i...
  • Kimberly_rc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

This process is awful. I went through it, then went through it manually and it was never updated. I deleted the approval email and cannot get the discount. Shouldn't be that hard.

• This process is awful.  I went through it, then went through it manually and it was never updated.  I deleted the approval email and cannot get the discount.  Shouldn't be that hard.
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi sono stati scalati soldi a caso

Salve, io ho tentato di attivare l'account con sconto per studenti per due volte, ma visto che la mia scuola (liceo B. Russell, Cles, TN) non c'era nella lista non ho potuto arrivare l'account premium, ma i soldi mi sono stati scalati ben due volte, ...

• Salve, io ho tentato di attivare l'account con sconto per studenti per due volte, ma visto che la mia scuola (liceo B. Russell, Cles, TN) non c'era nella lista non ho potuto arrivare l'account premiu...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

UK Student can't get Student Discount because of country of origin

Hello. I see that UK Students can benefit from this discount and I gave my institutional email from Sheffield Hallam University. However, after I signed up, it says country not supported. That must be because of my laptop or whatever, since the link ...

• Hello. I see that UK Students can benefit from this discount and I gave my institutional email from Sheffield Hallam University. However, after I signed up, it says country not supported. That must b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My college isn't on Spotifys list

I've just started college in Bray Institute of Further Education in county Wicklow, Ireland but it isn't on Spotifys list. How can I contact them to have it added so I can avail of the student subscription price?

• I've just started college in Bray Institute of Further Education in county Wicklow, Ireland but it isn't on Spotifys list. How can I contact them to have it added so I can avail of the student subscr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount charged immediately w/o verification

Hi, I am a student and I have logged in using my gmail I'd and tried to register and it charged me $5.34 by leaving a error message saying sorry "unable to verify the student information" and I have logged out and logged in with my student mail and c...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I am a student and I have logged in using my gmail I'd and tried to register and it charged me $5.34 by leaving a error message saying sorry "unable to verify the student information" and...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount SPOTIFY +HULU For $4.99

Hi,I am a student and I have logged in using my gmail I'd and tried to register and it charged me $5.34 by leaving a error message saying sorry "unable to verify the student information" and I have logged out and logged in with my student mail and ch...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am a student and I have logged in using my gmail I'd and tried to register and it charged me $5.34 by leaving a error message saying sorry "unable to verify the student information" and I have...
  • paytondh
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu/premium for college

Hello, I am currently a university student, in a family plan however. I just saw the hulu/spotify bundle for $5/mo and was wondering if theres a way to get hulu added on without having to pay for a family plan and the student discount plan. Thanks!

• Hello, I am currently a university student, in a family plan however. I just saw the hulu/spotify bundle for $5/mo and was wondering if theres a way to get hulu added on without having to pay for a f...
  • K3REE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Help with updating spotify student discount, credentials already used even though they are mines

Hi, I'm trying to update my account's premium from regular premium back to student premium. However, everytime I try to update it, it goes and says that my student credentials are used by another account, which is weird. I would usually log in from m...

• Hi, I'm trying to update my account's premium from regular premium back to student premium. However, everytime I try to update it, it goes and says that my student credentials are used by another acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student discount USA
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble getting student discount

I have been a spotify user for years now and have also used the sutdent discount in the past with the college i'm still attending. I had to stop my subscription for a few months but I can't seem to get it going again. I'll fill out all the informatio...

• I have been a spotify user for years now and have also used the sutdent discount in the past with the college i'm still attending. I had to stop my subscription for a few months but I can't seem to g...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why won't the link to renew my student subscription work?

Last month I was sent an email to renew my student subscription for Spotify. It gave me a link to click on and I clicked on the link and it took me to the information about the student discounts but it never had anywhere for me to renew my subscripti...

•  Last month I was sent an email to renew my student subscription for Spotify. It gave me a link to click on and I clicked on the link and it took me to the information about the student discount...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com o desconto para estudantes

Fiz todo o processo para o desconto, enviei a foto da matrícula e da carteira estudantil, recebi a confirmação de que foi aprovado, mas ao conferir a fatura, descobri que todos os meses anteriores foram cobrados com o valor integral e não os 50%.

• Fiz todo o processo para o desconto, enviei a foto da matrícula e da carteira estudantil, recebi a confirmação de que foi aprovado, mas ao conferir a fatura, descobri que todos os meses anteriores fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hice la solicitud de descuento para universitarios

Hice la solicitud de premium para universitarios, y al parecer me cobraron los $ 49.00 pero al tratar de adjuntar la imagen de mi credencial escolar no me redirecciona para seleccionar ningún archivo. Tenia spotify premium ya, que puedo hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Hice la solicitud de premium para universitarios, y al parecer me cobraron los $ 49.00 pero al tratar de adjuntar la imagen de mi credencial escolar no me redirecciona para seleccionar ningún archivo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to student plan

My premium subscription just renewed and I didn't know there is a student plan so is it possible to change it? It was just renewed today. And why can't I use paypal for the student discount? There seem to only have an option for credit card.

• My premium subscription just renewed and I didn't know there is a student plan so is it possible to change it? It was just renewed today. And why can't I use paypal for the student discount? There se...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quise dar de alta mi plan universitario

Yo tengo Spotify premium desde alrededor 5 meses y hoy quise hacer el cambio a Spotify universitario pero no concluí el trámite y aún así me cobraron 49 pesos de mi tarjeta, quiero saber a quién puedo acudir y que me devuelvan mi dinero.

• Casual Listener
  • Yo tengo Spotify premium desde alrededor 5 meses y hoy quise hacer el cambio a Spotify universitario pero no concluí el trámite y aún así me cobraron 49 pesos de mi tarjeta, quiero saber a quién pued...
  • niels921024
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes