Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error

Tengo spotify premium para estudiantes pero no me deja cambiar de canción y sale que descubrí una función del premium pero se supone que si lo tengo. No sé qué hacer.

• Tengo spotify premium para estudiantes pero no me deja cambiar de canción y sale que descubrí una función del premium pero se supone que si lo tengo. No sé qué hacer.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

School listed but not accepted

I was trying to get the student discount and when filling out the form my school is listed but it won't let me use it. when I did is manually is said my school isn't eligible. If my school isn't eligible then why is it listed??? My school Is Pima Com...

• I was trying to get the student discount and when filling out the form my school is listed but it won't let me use it. when I did is manually is said my school isn't eligible. If my school isn't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for student account but not working

Hi, I've paid 4,99 for the student's premium accont. But my account is still in free mode, they took 4,99 from my bank account but still no work, why?Thanks

• Hi, I've paid 4,99 for the student's premium accont. But my account is still in free mode, they took 4,99 from my bank account but still no work, why? Thanks
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently brought the student premium

Hey there i was wondering can i get a refund of 7.50 for purchasing the student premium instead of the normal one cause im not a student

• Hey there i was wondering can i get a refund of 7.50 for purchasing the student premium instead of the normal one cause im not a student
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan

I have a regular plan, and I need to change it so I can use the student one. Nevertheless, I need to cancel the latter and then buy the former but my credit card has just debited my monthly tax. How do I go about changing without paying twice?

• I have a regular plan, and I need to change it so I can use the student one. Nevertheless, I need to cancel the latter and then buy the former but my credit card has just debited my monthly tax. How ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I keep getting charged 9.99 instead of 4.99 and I"m tired of it. Can someone figure this out?

• I keep getting charged 9.99 instead of 4.99 and I"m tired of it. Can someone figure this out? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hello,I have been using Spotify for a few years now with my student email address. I had thought that I would be charged $4.99/month; however, I see that I have been charged $9.99 for many months. Would it be possible to get a refund for this? Please...

• Hello, I have been using Spotify for a few years now with my student email address. I had thought that I would be charged $4.99/month; however, I see that I have been charged $9.99 for many months. ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renewing Student Discount

If my student premium subscription ends 9/13, is it possible for me to apply for the student discount again in the next few days and not be charged until 9/13?

• If my student premium subscription ends 9/13, is it possible for me to apply for the student discount again in the next few days and not be charged until 9/13?
  • Krystal13
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Free

olá, fiz o pagamento para o premium como estudante, porem, no meu aplicativo de celular ainda nao alterou para premium continua como free, sendo que ja creditou o valor da inha conta e no computador esta como premium

• olá, fiz o pagamento para o premium como estudante, porem, no meu aplicativo de celular ainda nao alterou para premium continua como free, sendo que ja creditou o valor da inha conta e no computador ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When do I get my verification e-mail ?

I sent in documents to verify that I am a student, but I have not yet heard anything back. Today I log in and see that I can yet again sign up for the student discount, but was never contacted in the first place. What is going on ?

• I sent in documents to verify that I am a student, but I have not yet heard anything back. Today I log in and see that I can yet again sign up for the student discount, but was never contacted in the...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Student Discount not eligible

Hi there,Do you know if I'm eligible for a student discount as a Ph.D. student in the Netherlands? Thanks,Ellen

• Hi there, Do you know if I'm eligible for a student discount as a Ph.D. student in the Netherlands?   Thanks, Ellen
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Students but still Spotify Free

Hey Do have Spotify Free but applied for the Premium Students.Verified with my credit card and students account, but didn't work. Still one month I still have Spotify Free, nothing was charged yet. Enough money on the credit cards are available. Trie...

• Visitor
  • Hey   Do have Spotify Free but applied for the Premium Students. Verified with my credit card and students account, but didn't work.  Still one month I still have Spotify Free, n...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Student Premium in Switzerland

I'm a student at the Gewerblich Industrielle Berufsschule Bern (GIBB).Unfortunetly it isn't in the authorized list. Is there anyway to still get Student Premium?

• I'm a student at the Gewerblich Industrielle Berufsschule Bern (GIBB). Unfortunetly it isn't in the authorized list. Is there anyway to still get Student Premium?
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Will I get charged twice in one month for applying the student discount to my account?

• Will I get charged twice in one month for applying the student discount to my account?
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing acc from premium to student

Hi I have just changed my account to a student account and just got confirmed all went through but now I want to make sure I wont get double charged. Who can confirm this for me? I just want one account which is the student account. TIA

• Hi I have just changed my account to a student account and just got confirmed all went through but now I want to make sure I wont get double charged. Who can confirm this for me? I just want one acco...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount - Institution not found

I wanted to subscribe to premium for students, but my institution was nowhere to be found on the list. I tried to see if another institution in my area was available, but neither was that one. What can I do to recieve student premium as a Quebec stud...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to subscribe to premium for students, but my institution was nowhere to be found on the list. I tried to see if another institution in my area was available, but neither was that one. What c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Payment Problem

Hello! I bought student discount premium, money is paid, got a mail from SheerID saying it is confirmed that I am university student, but when I click on the mail's "Complete your Purchasing" it sends me back at credit card payment website, and I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I bought student discount premium, money is paid, got a mail from SheerID saying it is confirmed that I am university student, but when I click on the mail's "Complete your Purchasing" it send...
  • William201
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I got premium about a week ago and I never got it and it already charged my account twice

I signed up for a student account about a week ago I never got it and it's charged my account twice already I want my money back fix this!!!!

• I signed up for a student account about a week ago I never got it and it's charged my account twice already I want my money back fix this!!!!
  • stephendmanning
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con plan de estudiante

Hola chicos! Estoy teniendo unnproblema, quise adquirir el plan de estudiante y al momento de forma finalizar el proceso para contratar, se generó el recargo a mi tarjeta pero aún no tengo los beneficios en mi cuenta ¿alguna solución? gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola chicos! Estoy teniendo unnproblema, quise adquirir el plan de estudiante y al momento de forma finalizar el proceso para contratar, se generó el recargo a mi tarjeta pero aún no tengo los benefi...
  • GreciaAscencion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount charged immediately w/o verification

Basically, I was charged for the student premium, but I couldn't go through with registration because my school was not on the list of schools in my country (Hong Kong). How can I get premium?

• Basically, I was charged for the student premium, but I couldn't go through with registration because my school was not on the list of schools in my country (Hong Kong). How can I get premium?
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes