Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• manualjake
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice for Premium Student Discount, only one charge was credited in subscription

April 19, I tried getting the Premium for Student Discount, but upon entering my card details and clicking NEXT then I only knew I had to upload a document for proof. I didn't continue with that, and I didn't upload a document. There was no button li...

• April 19, I tried getting the Premium for Student Discount, but upon entering my card details and clicking NEXT then I only knew I had to upload a document for proof. I didn't continue with that, and...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Double Charged

hello i have the exactly same problem. i just went through the payment process twice, but only in the second one i uploaded my student documents. yet i was charged twice according to my bank statement. what should i do?

• hello i have the exactly same problem. i just went through the payment process twice, but only in the second one i uploaded my student documents. yet i was charged twice according to my bank statemen...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried for the student plan, got charged twice and still didn't even get premium

I tried to get the student plan for spotify premium. On my bank statement it charged me twice 4.99 and then all I get is a message saying they'll verify me within 3 days. I don't even get to use spotify while I wait to be verified? Highly disatisfied...

• I tried to get the student plan for spotify premium. On my bank statement it charged me twice 4.99 and then all I get is a message saying they'll verify me within 3 days. I don't even get to use spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible service

I live and study United States.Last weekend, I tried to upgrade my Spotify account to Premium, because soon I will travel and premium would be a better service for the moment.However, I only had problems. Firstly, I have always used my student ID to ...

• ...ad problems. Firstly, I have always used my student ID to use the discounts available to students in many shops and I have never had any problems. The spotify platform did not recognize my ID, I had to d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Fiz uma solicitação no dia 24/04 para adiquirir o plano de estudante, na qual pediu para que eu aguardasse aprovação pelo fato de terem que confirmar se eu realmente estava matriculada em determinada instituição de ensino, até então ok! Porém, antes ...

• Fiz uma solicitação no dia 24/04 para adiquirir o plano de estudante, na qual pediu para que eu aguardasse aprovação pelo fato de terem que confirmar se eu realmente estava matriculada em determinada...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student France : my school is not in the list

Hi ! I'm trying to subscibe to Spotify Student. I have to use the website SheerID to enter my name/email adress and school.But my school is not in the list, what can I do ? Thanks a lot, Anne

• Hi !   I'm trying to subscibe to Spotify Student. I have to use the website SheerID to enter my name/email adress and school. But my school is not in the list, what can I do ?    ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Spotify premium

I have already signed for discount for college students, the payment has been accepted and I have received a mail confirming I'm a student, but still I cannot use Spotify Premium. I have already log out and done all things suggested by spotify, but s...

• I have already signed for discount for college students, the payment has been accepted and I have received a mail confirming I'm a student, but still I cannot use Spotify Premium. I have already l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid and premium is not working

I was charged the $4.99 for the student account 2 days ago. The premium is not working, I have tried logging out and logging back in but it still wont work. Help????

• I was charged the $4.99 for the student account 2 days ago. The premium is not working, I have tried logging out and logging back in but it still wont work. Help????
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discoutn only with creditcard

Dear spotify,Im a student from holland and i saw you guys have student discout, but you only can pay with Creditcard. but the most students i know dont have a credit card.. So is it possible to pay with Ideal? or PayPal?

• Dear spotify, Im a student from holland and i saw you guys have student discout, but you only can pay with Creditcard. but the most students i know dont have a credit card.. So is it possible to p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for students

2 kere ödeme yaptım ve okulum da doğrulandığı halde bir şeyler ters gitti diyor.Hala premium hesabına geçemedim.

• Visitor
  • 2 kere ödeme yaptım ve okulum da doğrulandığı halde bir şeyler ters gitti diyor. Hala premium hesabına geçemedim.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment is done but I can't use spotify as premium user.

I have filled required informations for student discount. Also the payment is done but still I can't use premium. (I didn't receive any mail from sheerid,yet. But how can they take the payment?)

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled required informations for student discount. Also the payment is done but still I can't use premium. (I didn't receive any mail from sheerid,yet. But how can they take the payment?)
  • Kaanustundag
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription went from student to full price

Hi, I just noticed my account no longer has student status when I verified just a few months ago (and was on student status as of last month). I received no e-mail notification/warning of this and this month's payment has already been posted. Can I r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just noticed my account no longer has student status when I verified just a few months ago (and was on student status as of last month). I received no e-mail notification/warning of th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium pero sí cobro

He intentado dos veces hacerme premium con el descuento de estudiantes y las dos veces me han cobrado, pero no me han dado el premium. ¿Qué hago?

• He intentado dos veces hacerme premium con el descuento de estudiantes y las dos veces me han cobrado, pero no me han dado el premium. ¿Qué hago?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium, but should pay with credit card

I really want to having premium account with student premium, but I'm shocking that I should add the credit card, meanwhile I just having debit card. Why should credit card?

• I really want to having premium account with student premium, but I'm shocking that I should add the credit card, meanwhile I just having debit card. Why should credit card?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount payment fail

Hello. I bought student discount premium in 23 April. But I cant upgrade my account to premium. and I cant get refund. Then I bought normal premium. I want refund.

• Visitor
  • Hello. I bought student discount premium in 23 April. But I cant upgrade my account to premium. and I cant get refund. Then I bought normal premium. I want refund.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ALREADY VERIFIED FOR STUDENT AND I CANT GET THE DISCOUNT

HELLO THERE,I HAVE ALREADY VERIFIED BY sheerid AND I CANT TAKE THE DISCOUNT FOR STUDENTS. ON THE EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED BY sheerid THERE IS A LINK WHERE I COME BACK TO SPOTIFY FROM THE FIRTS STEP OF THE STUDENT SUBSCRIPTION.I PUT MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER...

• HELLO THERE, I HAVE ALREADY VERIFIED BY sheerid AND I CANT TAKE THE DISCOUNT FOR STUDENTS. ON THE EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED BY sheerid THERE IS A LINK WHERE I COME BACK TO SPOTIFY FROM THE F...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Errore sottoscrizione Premium

Salve,volevo approfittare dello sconto studenti ma per sbaglio ho attivato il piano premium normale con addebito di 9.99€. Ora sono tornato a Free ma l'addebito credo sia stato comunque eseguito. Come posso essere rimborsato?

• Salve, volevo approfittare dello sconto studenti ma per sbaglio ho attivato il piano premium normale con addebito di 9.99€. Ora sono tornato a Free ma l'addebito credo sia stato comunque eseguito. C...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student discount payment

Hi Spotify, I want to upgrade my premium account to a student one. Ive been a member for a few years now but to make this change I have to fill in a credit car number, which I dont have. Cant I just use the same payment method for this student premiu...

• Hi Spotify,   I want to upgrade my premium account to a student one. Ive been a member for a few years now but to make this change I have to fill in a credit car number, which I dont have. Can...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice Student account

HelloI had an user free account but then I decided to buy the student account.When I was creating the account I was charged twice:First when I start the sign up (before user was verified) and the second when I was verified as a valid student. I only ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I had an user free account but then I decided to buy the student account. When I was creating the account I was charged twice: First when I start the sign up (before user was verified) ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student discount

Dear spotify, I am from Peru I'm currently studying at a university but I can not access the discount for studentsSince according to me they indicate Peru is not within range that allows you to have said discountSo I strongly urge you to please allow...

• Dear spotify, I am from Peru I'm currently studying at a university but I can not access the discount for students Since according to me they indicate Peru is not within range that allows you to h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes