Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• rdeluva7
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

PAGAMENTO PROCESSATO DUE VOLTE E ACCOUNT PREMIUM NON ATTIVATO

Stavo effettuando il pagamento per spotify premium offerta studenti (sono una studentessa liceale) ma non ho potuto completare l'iscrizione perchè il mio liceo non viene riconosciuto come istituto. TUTTAVIA, IL PAGAMENTO E' STATO PROCESSATO DUE VOLTE...

• Casual Listener
  • Stavo effettuando il pagamento per spotify premium offerta studenti (sono una studentessa liceale) ma non ho potuto completare l'iscrizione perchè il mio liceo non viene riconosciuto come istituto. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium rate

I got an email to update my Student discount and I thought i did but a few days later, i got charged for for premium rate rather than student discount rate. How do I get a refund?

• I got an email to update my Student discount and I thought i did but a few days later, i got charged for for premium rate rather than student discount rate. How do I get a refund?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hi, I got my verification email according my student discount. It said that the application is approved and i can start using my discount. I clicked the link below but it took me to a page that had text ''this page doesnt exist''. So how can I use my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I got my verification email according my student discount. It said that the application is approved and i can start using my discount. I clicked the link below but it took me to a ...
  • jonnnz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I tried getting the student discount. It said I needed to be a college student so I backed out. You guys still charged me the 4.99 and I don't have Spotify premium please refund my money

• Casual Listener
  • I tried getting the student discount. It said I needed to be a college student so I backed out. You guys still charged me the 4.99 and I don't have Spotify premium please refund my money
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi! On April 26 I changed my premium plan to the student discount but when I check my account it still says that I have the normal premium plan. And I can't receive the confirmation mail because Spotify has my old Facebook mail (and I changed the mai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! On April 26 I changed my premium plan to the student discount but when I check my account it still says that I have the normal premium plan. And I can't receive the confirmation mail because...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Student
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for Student Using Paypal

Hi, i was just wondering why i cant pay with paypal for the student discount but for the normal and family plan i can... please help

• Hi, i was just wondering why i cant pay with paypal for the student discount but for the normal and family plan i can... please help 🙂
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing from premium to student discount

HI, I'm a student and they just started the student discount here, but they need infomation about my creditcard. Why do they need that, while im already paying monthly by my 'normal' bank account? Next to that they say that you'll only have to sign u...

• HI,  I'm a student and they just started the student discount here, but they need infomation about my creditcard. Why do they need that, while im already paying monthly by my 'normal' bank acco...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged four times, no confirmation for 1 week, still not premium

Good day!I was attempting to apply for student dicount since april 28 and may 2 and I was shocked.I was charged four times, as seen on my account statement (using my Metrobank Debit Card) from the attachment, yet I am still not confirmed. I thought i...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day! I was attempting to apply for student dicount since april 28 and may 2 and I was shocked. I was charged four times, as seen on my account statement (using my Metrobank Debit Card) from th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Renewal

Basically, I got an email saying I needed to renew my student discount and it took me to a page to enter my card details again on the spotify website. I went onto my actual spotify account and it said my 'Your subscription will automatically renew on...

• Basically, I got an email saying I needed to renew my student discount and it took me to a page to enter my card details again on the spotify website. I went onto my actual spotify account and it sai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

Hi Guys, I just applied for the student spotify premium, and my files were all verified. In the email I got there's a link to complete the purchase, but when I click it I just get send to the normal spotify website. I don't know how to complete the p...

• Hi Guys, I just applied for the student spotify premium, and my files were all verified. In the email I got there's a link to complete the purchase, but when I click it I just get send to the normal ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium - won't work on iphone

I used to have normal premium Spotify and it worked perfectly fine between my iPhone and laptop - now I've changed to the Spotify premium student discount it won't work on my iPhone. I have logged in and out multiple times. Delete the app and reinsta...

• I used to have normal premium Spotify and it worked perfectly fine between my iPhone and laptop - now I've changed to the Spotify premium student discount it won't work on my iPhone. I have logged in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get refund if I just found out about the student discount?

Hi, I've been using Spotify premium for a few months now. I am a student and I didn't know we have a student price for spotify. Is it possible to get a refund ? Thank you!

• Hi,    I've been using Spotify premium for a few months now. I am a student and I didn't know we have a student price for spotify. Is it possible to get a refund ?    Thank yo...
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Other Spotify accounts

I can't redeem my student discount for Spotify premium because it says the details are already linked with another Spotify account, yet this is the only one I have. I have previously had student discount on this account a few months ago but stopped w...

• I can't redeem my student discount for Spotify premium because it says the details are already linked with another Spotify account, yet this is the only one I have. I have previously had student disc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Greek University problem

Hi!Several days ago I send in a form the name of my university,because Spotify didn't have it in the list!Still waiting and I can't get the student offer!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!Several days ago I send  in a form the name of my university,because Spotify didn't have it in the list!Still waiting and I can't get the student offer!
  • giangos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Failed

2 days ago, I bought the Student Discount suscription for Spotify Premium, I veritifed my student ID and pay it two times but still I do not have Premium. Please HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • 2 days ago, I bought the Student Discount suscription for Spotify Premium, I veritifed my student ID and pay it two times but still I do not have Premium. Please HELP!
  • Kahraman10
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Free headspace for students

I'm currently on a student membership with Spotify and have been for over a year now, I've just noticed that student membership is now linked with a free headspace membership. As a current customer would I be able to access this offer of free headspa...

• I'm currently on a student membership with Spotify and have been for over a year now, I've just noticed that student membership is now linked with a free headspace membership. As a current customer w...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! student premium

I bought a student premium for the wrong account. After the verification of my student status went succesfully I followed the link I recieved on my email to continue the transaction. I was logged in on my account and on my facebook profile while fini...

• I bought a student premium for the wrong account. After the verification of my student status went succesfully I followed the link I recieved on my email to continue the transaction. I was logged in ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! discount for students

So I have just made myself premium thanks to the student discount but I made a mistake and I indroduced the wrong email so they made my old account premium instead of the new one. I have send the same application for the student discount but I don't ...

• Visitor
  • So I have just made myself premium thanks to the student discount but I made a mistake and I indroduced the wrong email so they made my old account premium instead of the new one. I have send the sam...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    discount
    problem
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: I bought Premium for students, they charged me but I do not have Premium

I have the same problem I bought premium for students, but still dont have it & money deducted from debit card. What can I do or how do I cancel subscription

• I have the same problem I bought premium for students, but still dont have it & money deducted from debit card. What can I do or how do I cancel subscription
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes