Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

me hicieron el cobro de spotify universitarios y mi cuenta sogue diciendo free

Antier vi el anuncio de Spotify universitarios en Mexico y me inscribí, mande un comprobante de horario, decía solo se cobraba cuando se comprobaban los datos, ese día mi banco me aviso del cobro y hoy viernes otra vez me informó de otro cobro (supon...

• Casual Listener
  • Antier vi el anuncio de Spotify universitarios en Mexico y me inscribí, mande un comprobante de horario, decía solo se cobraba cuando se comprobaban los datos, ese día mi banco me aviso del cobro y h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium para estudiantes pero mi cuenta sigue siendo free

Apliqué para el premium para estudiantes. Ya me llegó el correo de confirmación de que soy estudiante válida, pero aún asi mi cuenta sigue siendo free. ¿Qué sucede?

• Casual Listener
  • Apliqué para el premium para estudiantes. Ya me llegó el correo de confirmación de que soy estudiante válida, pero aún asi mi cuenta sigue siendo free. ¿Qué sucede?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium para estudiantes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium para estudiantes pero cuenta sigue siendo free

Me inscribí para Premium para estudiantes y en efecto fui verificada como estudiante válida. Recibí correo de confirmación, pero mi cueta sigue siendo free. ¿Qué sucede?

• Casual Listener
  • Me inscribí para Premium para estudiantes y en efecto fui verificada como estudiante válida. Recibí correo de confirmación, pero mi cueta sigue siendo free. ¿Qué sucede?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium para estudiantes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discounts

I am a student at New Zealand School of Tourism. And I can't get the student discount. Is there a possibility of making this happen because we are students just like others and it would be nice to have the same as everyone else..Thanks

• I am a student at New Zealand School of Tourism. And I can't get the student discount. Is there a possibility of making this happen because we are students just like others and it would be nice to h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for students in Switzerland availability

Hi all, Are there any news on the discount for students in Switzerland. It's a bit unfair to us in Switzerland. I want to join spotify, but only if I have the ability to get the discount for students. Thanks for help

• Hi all,   Are there any news on the discount for students in Switzerland.  It's a bit unfair to us in Switzerland. I want to join spotify, but only if I have the ability to get the d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Student offer highschool

Hey I'm a collegestudent from Denmark. I saw there was one discount for collegestudents and universitistudents. So I checked it out. But my college is not on there, only universities are on there. Can anyone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I'm a collegestudent from Denmark. I saw there was one discount for collegestudents and universitistudents. So I checked it out. But my college is not on there, only universities are on there. Ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged twice upon trying student discount

I am on the process of subscribing on student discount. Upon entering my payment details, I was charged right off the bat even though spotify said that i still need to submit 3 documents. I cancelled it and tried again and was charged for the second ...

• Visitor
  • I am on the process of subscribing on student discount. Upon entering my payment details, I was charged right off the bat even though spotify said that i still need to submit 3 documents. I cancelled...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for failed student discount

I tried to sign up for the student discount and got an error message twice. I looked at my bank account and I was charged $4.99 twice for premium that i don't even have. How would I go about getting my $10 back?

• I tried to sign up for the student discount and got an error message twice. I looked at my bank account and I was charged $4.99 twice for premium that i don't even have. How would I go about getting ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student subscription

I can't find my school on the list to verify it, has anyone been able to get the subscription even if you type in your school manually?

• I can't find my school on the list to verify it, has anyone been able to get the subscription even if you type in your school manually?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Me han cobrado 3 veces en el mismo día sin haber verificado que soy estudiante

I make a call if possible to the owners of Spotify so I CAN RETURN MY MONEY; At least the 10 euros I have been charged extra without my consent, and have my premium subscription with the 5 paid. Besides that I did not work the verification of the stu...

WhatsApp Image 2017-04-20 at 15.53.28.jpeg
  • I make a call if possible to the owners of Spotify so I CAN RETURN MY MONEY; At least the 10 euros I have been charged extra without my consent, and have my premium subscription with the 5 paid. Besi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount already used...

Hello! I have verified my student account on SheerID site got e-mail with link to completeing my purcharse. but when i enter my card number and go trough verification it says that i already used that discount but i don't have premium here.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have verified my student account on SheerID site got e-mail with link to completeing my purcharse. but when i enter my card number and go trough verification it says that i already used that...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount

I just applied for the student discount but i used my faculty email, should i have used my personal mail which is the one associated with the spotify account or it doesnt matter?

• I just applied for the student discount but i used my faculty email, should i have used my personal mail which is the one associated with the spotify account or it doesnt matter?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Improper billing after trying the Student Signature

I'm already a premium and i tried to change my signature to student premium, but my credit card was charged on R$20 (2x R$10) just on the registration, and i'd like to receive this money back. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm already a premium and i tried to change my signature to student premium, but my credit card was charged on R$20 (2x R$10) just on the registration, and i'd like to receive this money back. Thanks.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento e recebimento do serviço.

Eu fui fazer o cadastro do Spotify premium pra estudante, porém, fizeram a cobrança, antes mesmo de eu mandar os dados, quando fui mandar os dados, não deu certo, porém a cobrança continuou, agora eu queria saber como proceder, pois quero utilizar o ...

• Eu fui fazer o cadastro do Spotify premium pra estudante, porém, fizeram a cobrança, antes mesmo de eu mandar os dados, quando fui mandar os dados, não deu certo, porém a cobrança continuou, agora eu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problems in Turkey

Yesterday I apply for student discount.I entered my credit card informations.But on the page, Spotify wrote that he would not withdraw money.Then SheerID page Spotify app closed.Then I checked my credit card, The money was withdrawn by you.But still ...

• Regular
  • Yesterday I apply for student discount. I entered my credit card informations. But on the page, Spotify wrote that he would not withdraw money. Then SheerID page Spotify app closed. Then I checke...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Ich komme aus Deutschland, studiere aber in Österreich, gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit sich einen Premium Account zuzulegen, ohne eine österreichische Kreditkarte?

• Casual Listener
  • Ich komme aus Deutschland, studiere aber in Österreich, gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit sich einen Premium Account zuzulegen, ohne eine österreichische Kreditkarte?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

from premium to student discount

Hi! I'm already using Spotify premium, but I just found out about student discount (duh, silly me..). So my question is how can I convert from regular premium payment to student discount? Sorry if it's something simple. (I'm from Hungary, if that mea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm already using Spotify premium, but I just found out about student discount (duh, silly me..). So my question is how can I convert from regular premium payment to student discount? So...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount - New account

Hi all, I was granted student discount using an e-mail I didn't have an account with. I created a new account using that e-mail address but I still have Spotify Free. Should I wait a bit longer for the Premium activation or is this an usual problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I was granted student discount using an e-mail I didn't have an account with. I created a new account using that e-mail address but I still have Spotify Free.   Should I wait ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Normal premium account to student premium?

How do I change my subscription from the normal premium to the student one?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change my subscription from the normal premium to the student one? 
  • NinaSophie
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

At the moment I study in The Netherlands and I pay for premium as I like my music ad-less. However as a student I would like the discounted version as money isn't something I have in abundance. But an easy way to switch from regular premium to studen...

• Casual Listener
  • At the moment I study in The Netherlands and I pay for premium as I like my music ad-less. However as a student I would like the discounted version as money isn't something I have in abundance. But a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes