Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

My student discount subscription isn't working. Is it ok if I am in high school and I would like to have it?

• My student discount subscription isn't working. Is it ok if I am in high school and I would like to have it?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made a student account premium on website, not working on app

I made a premium student account on the website of Spotify, but I try on the app and it's not working.

• I made a premium student account on the website of Spotify, but I try on the app and it's not working.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I recently signed up for the student discount and I was supposed to get a verification email but I never received one, however, my card was charged. My account still says that it the Spotify free.

• I recently signed up for the student discount and I was supposed to get a verification email but I never received one, however, my card was charged. My account still says that it the Spotify free.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged £9.99 when its normally £4.99

We pay for spotify premium and its normally £4.99 because of student discount but we have just looked and we've been charged £9.99! Why is this?

• We pay for spotify premium and its normally £4.99 because of student discount but we have just looked and we've been charged £9.99! Why is this?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

Hey I'm a senior in high school with only a month left of school and I'm already accepted and committed to a college can I get the student discount now?

• Hey I'm a senior in high school with only a month left of school and I'm already accepted and committed to a college can I get the student discount now?
  • MarkPedersen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Charged W/ No Subscription

I tried to sign up for the student discount and it kept saying that there was an error and couldn't process the information. The next day I checked my bank account and it said there was the student discount charge pending; however, when I checked my ...

• I tried to sign up for the student discount and it kept saying that there was an error and couldn't process the information. The next day I checked my bank account and it said there was the stud...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I wanted to use the student offer, but it said it couldn't find me in my college system. I'm still enrolled at that college and have all my identification present, but it wont give me an option to try any other way. Is there a support number that I c...

• I wanted to use the student offer, but it said it couldn't find me in my college system. I'm still enrolled at that college and have all my identification present, but it wont give me an option to tr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

College Student

Hi, I'm a college student and a friend told me that I only pay $5 a month but I'm currently paying $10. Is there anyways I can pay $5 instead of $10?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm a college student and a friend told me that I only pay $5 a month but I'm currently paying $10. Is there anyways I can pay $5 instead of $10?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes