Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing from Premium to Student

Solved!

Changing from Premium to Student

I'm trying to change my account from Premium to the student discount plan but everytime I click on the student plan, I'm taken to a 404 error page saying that it doesn't exist. I have followed many other people's posts about changing from premium to student but am always sent to the same 404 page. I canceled my premium and it is set to completely cancel on 5/19/2020 but I really do enjoy not having to listen to ads. Please help!! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 12.57.58 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @amunoz0,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community! We'd love to help you get your Premium Student started.

The 404 error page get's pulled up when you try to access it from a country where Premium Student isn't available. Can you let us know what country you're in when you try to open the website?

In the meantime, we'd suggest you try an incognito or private window and make sure you're not using a VPN when trying to apply for the discount.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you need a hand with anything else 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @amunoz0,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community! We'd love to help you get your Premium Student started.

The 404 error page get's pulled up when you try to access it from a country where Premium Student isn't available. Can you let us know what country you're in when you try to open the website?

In the meantime, we'd suggest you try an incognito or private window and make sure you're not using a VPN when trying to apply for the discount.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you need a hand with anything else 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This worked perfectly, thank you!

I'm in the USA

Suggested posts