Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family address

Family address

first of all, i'm not a native english speaker

i was part of a family premium subscription, and i do live in the same address than the subscription payer, but when my account was created i did not put an address to it.
when i accepted to join to the family subscription, i got an email telling me to do so (which i totally didnt check after getting the code to join the subscription).[idea: make warning on the app and such] After a week, my account was downgraded to free and then i check what was going on. it was said it was downgraded because they couldnt confirm my address (i didnt input it yet) and to enter the family plan again i'd had to put it. I did. And i received the email on the pic shortly after.It reads:
It wasn't possible to verify your account.
It wasn't possible to verify your account, so we have tranferred your account to Spotify Free. All members should live on the same address. (read the terms)
Still want to enjoy premium resources? you can subscribe to Spotify Premium at any time using your own account.

Again, i do live in the same address and the subscription payer. Already DM spotify on twitter, and @SpotifyAjuda.

Screenshot_9.png
1 Reply

Hi, @Hlayber!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Suggested posts