Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gifted digital code, cant use due to postal code

Gifted digital code, cant use due to postal code

Just recently today I was given a code for 1 month of Spot premium. I went to enter the code when it asked for a postal code. I used the only 2 postal codes that I used in my life and both said invalid error.

When I go to my profile, I do not see an option to edit anything related to my state, address. I have looked every possible fix. Used a different browser etc.

I use a desktop and never used my Spot for anything else but desktop.

5 Replies

Like I've already said. I did that but I can always try again. I just get auto response that dose not help.

Hey @Mochiccino, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this.

Since you already contacted Spotify and got an auto-reply, reply to that email and someone from Customer Support will get back to you within 48 hours. Keep in mind that because of the coronavirus pandemic, response times may be slightly longer. 

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach back out!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'll keep that in mind. I just don't want my friends money going to waste is all. Its a bummer.

Hey @Mochiccino,

I understand. Also keep in mind that the country your gift card was purchased in needs to match the country that is registered to your Spotify account.

Customer Support should be able to take it from here. You can always start a new topic should you need more help 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts