Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to suscribe without credit card?

How to suscribe without credit card?

Hello!

I don’t understand why I can not pay for premium with my paypal balance anymore. This month’s payment failed due to insufficient funds on my account and now when my balance is over 100$ I only get to pay with credit card... which i don’t have. Im not going to roll with free account so im asking for alternative payment option (paypal balance worked well... 😕) or suggestion for other streaming platforms.

Thanks

5 Replies

Hey @joness105, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'd recommend following these steps and let me know if that helps.

If you're still having issues - please send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to process payment (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello and thank you for reply!

Unfortunately I'm not happy with Spotify.

I keep getting asked about credit card when I want to re-suscribe. There would not be a problem if I wasn't an earlier suscriber WITHOUT credit card in March and April of 2019.

spot1.png
spot2.png
spot3.png

Hey @joness105.

Thanks for the reply! 

Could you also try this using a different browser or incognito mode? I'd also recommend adding your credit/debit card onto your PayPal account, then try getting Premium.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey!

Ive tried this on several devices already and whole point of this thread is about not owning a credit card.

I don’t want to read another FAQ or restart or try another browser or get a credit card.

Ill see you on Apple Music until this has not been fixed.

Hey @joness105.

Thanks for the reply! 

You'll need a credit/debit card that can support recurring payments. I was recommending you to add a credit/debit card to your PayPal account, and then try getting Premium to see if that helps.

Whenever you'd like to give it a try, just let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts