Announcements

Nest mini email not received

Solved!
Highlighted

Nest mini email not received

Casual Listener

I registered for my free Google Nest mini almost 2 weeks ago and was told I would receive an email when it's ready. I have still not received any email. Is this normal? How long can I expect to wait? 

Plan 

Premium

Country

UK 

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A5, Custom Built PC)

Operating System

Android 8.0, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I registered for my free Google Nest mini on the morning of the 2nd September 2020 and was told I would receive an email when it's ready. I have still not received any email. Is this normal? How long can I expect to wait? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Nest mini email not received

Casual Listener

I contacted support to see if I signed up for the promotion and they said yes. They also told me that there is a delay due to a high demand. I recommend you guys to contact support to check if you're signed up for the offer.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

Regular
Same issue here. I signed up on the 2nd with my student account and have been waiting since.
Have contacted support multiple times and they keep telling me to wait for the email.

Casual Listener
Same, signed up, still nothing.

Spoke to support that confirmed I have definitely signed up for it and I will receive an e-mail when it's ready. Speak to support to check your e-mail is in the pot and remember to save all chat logs in case.
Highlighted

Visitor
Same here. Support just say the same thing each time 'wait 3-5 days'. They don't say why or which 3-5 days it is that I've to wait. It's now been 12 days all in.
Highlighted
Solution!

Casual Listener

I contacted support to see if I signed up for the promotion and they said yes. They also told me that there is a delay due to a high demand. I recommend you guys to contact support to check if you're signed up for the offer.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS