Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

Laptop and Samsung Galaxy A7

Operating System

Windows and Android

Hi,

I'm trying to get spotify premium and when I get to the payment part I can't pay, with Paypal. Whenever I login through Paypal it doesn't let me pay and says that it can't set up pre-approved payments. I already tried the sugestions that are in the help section of the website but it still doesn't work.

3 Replies

Hi there @DucklingDuck,

thanks for reaching out !

If you've already gone through the relevant steps provided on this support page, it's necessary to double check that the payment method you're using is indeed valid in your country.

Feel free to check out this payment methods page to view the available ones.

Furthermore, sometimes using a different web page or incognito might help.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Thank you for the quick reply OneByBoo.

Well I've tried everything in the support page and it still doesn't work, and I haven't got a clue as to why it doesn't work, because I tried to create an account for netflix with the same paypal account and it worked just fine. I guess I'm not getting spotify premium for a while.

Hey there @DucklingDuck,

Thanks for your feedback. 

We recommend you try using an incognito window in your browser to avoid issues caused by cache and cookies.

If this doesn't help, could you send us a screenshot of the error message you are receiving?

Note: If you have paid for a Premium subscription previously, our system won't allow you to take out any trial subscriptions on another account.

Keep us posted. We'll look out for your reply!

Have a great day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts