Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeem page is not working

Redeem page is not working

I just bought a spotify gift card . as i was redeeming it, the redeem page was not responding. I've tried to redeem for a few times now but nothing in response. it would be a waste if I have to buy a new gift card because of this issue. will my code be affect? what should I do?

7 Replies

Hey @toreom, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try redeeming your gift card here using a different browser or private window?

If that doesn't help, try following all of the steps provided in this support article > Not working? section.
Additionally, attach a screenshot of the error message you're seeing if the problem persists. Make sure to hide sensitive information when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i tried but it still the same, not to mention the page says, 'something went wrong' but thank you for your help.

Hey @toreom,

Could you also get in touch with your gift card provider (the person/place who sold you the gift card) to make sure everything is good on the card itself? 

Try a different network connection and let me know if that makes a difference. 

Keep me updated!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I managed to successfully redeem. Turns out I have been typing the code wrongly since it had identical alphabets and i was confused. Thank you for your help! 

Hey @toreom,

You’re welcome — that’s understandable! I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

My redeem button is not working I tried to enter the code but redeem button still blank what must I don't?

Hey @Sefu1,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that this is happening and you can't activate your gift card.

What you can try is the following:

• Try opening the redeem page in a incognito browser window
  • Try using another device/ network connection
  • If it's still not working, wait for a few hours and try again, since the issue might be on the server side. This usually gets resolved quickly.

In case you still can't redeem the code, reach out to our customer support team here. They'll be happy to have a look at your account and help further 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts