Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Verification

Student Verification

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My student premium has ended about a month ago. I saw it today and wanted to renew it. But when I try to renew, I'm getting an error says " You have already redeemed this offer". I checked the last payment and it seems my student premium plan has ended so I didn't redeemed this offer. I searched the spotify community for this issue and found a solution and it says " You should check your mail box for sheerID verification." My problem is different because I didn't even renew my student plan since last one has ended. Now I'm trying to renew it but I'm getting this message and it says "You have already redeemed this offer". Can you help me?

6 Replies

Hey there @muratege6

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

In case you receive an error message saying “You’ve already used this offer!” you need to get in touch with our partners at SheerID. Once you do this they'll send you an email including a valid activation link allowing you to apply the student discount to your Spotify account again.

You can contact SheerID here

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.  

Hi there, I've had a similar problem if you're still waiting/trying to get in touch with sheerID.
Try uploading your enrollment documents - I just did this after having this issue for a month or so.
They got verified in a couple minutes surprisingly, just make sure you upload the certificate if you have one and a document with your module/registration dated within the last 3 momnths.

I can't upload the documents because of this error message that says " You have already redeemed this offer"

Hi,

I contact with sheerID and they sent the verification mail again and solved this problem. Now my account is student premium. But they said my last request was approved on April 25, 2020. So that means I've payed you more in June, 2020 according to my receipts. 

spotify.png

Hey @muratege6

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We're happy to hear the folks at SheerID managed to solve this for you. Keep in mind that Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. When the discount expires, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual unless you cancel or apply for another year (with a 4 year limit). This is why your account has been charged with the regular Premium price as the discount wasn't yet renewed. 

Student discount users receive a warning email 1 month before the offer expires. The email includes instructions on how to reactivate the Premium Student offer and continue paying the discounted price. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

I know that but It hasn't been a year since April 2020. Here is the mail from sheerID. Looks like after 1 month my student premium has ended.

spoti.png

Suggested posts