Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two premium subscriptions with same paypal

Solved!

Two premium subscriptions with same paypal

How is it possible to pay premium for two accounts with the same paypal? I tried to search a lot, and found out that theoretically it is possible (it was posted multiple times), but the method was not posted anywhere. With the first account there was no any issue, but when I tried to submit with the second, the "Accept and continue" button on the paypal redirects to the choose payment method page. OK, I found out that no offer can be used with the same payment method twice, and none of the accounts used the first 30 day trial offer. But how to skip this trial on the second account? Or how to overcome in any other way on this problem? I found a solution which is very "simple", and said create a new paypal account, but I will not create and maintain two paypal accounts only because spotify premium. Is there any other solution for this problem?
I don't know, it is matters, but I tried to subscribe for both accounts on the same day. If it will work when the first's free trial ended, then it's ok for me, just let me know.

And one more thing, I know about the family subscription, but it is not an option.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solution:

1. buy a gift card for yourself,

2. enter the code on your profile page,

(at this point you will not be able use the free trial anymore),

3. you can use the paypal account which was already used to start a free trial,

4. done.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Solution: