Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Change hulu account associated with spotify subscription.

I recently tried to set up the hulu account that comes with the spotify student plan. I remember being asked if I already had an account or if I wanted to make a new account at one point. I clicked on the new account option, but it proceeded to sign ...

• I recently tried to set up the hulu account that comes with the spotify student plan. I remember being asked if I already had an account or if I wanted to make a new account at one point. I clicked o...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Importar listas de reproducción desde YouTube music?

Estoy intentando pasar listas de reproducción de YouTube music a Spotify pero no deja contraté por un mes para probar la app pero si no me puedo traer mi música prefiero quedarme dónde la tengo organizada!

• Visitor
  • Estoy intentando pasar listas de reproducción de YouTube music a Spotify pero no deja contraté por un mes para probar la app pero si no me puedo traer mi música prefiero quedarme dónde la tengo organ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI've had premium individual for a while and trying to change my plan to duo, when I go to cha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I've ha...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution paid for spotify premium, haven't got it.

As the title says, I paid money for spotify premium, the money is no longer in my bank account, but spotify still says im on a free account, and before you say "you're logged into the wrong account" I am not, I do not have multiple spotify accounts, ...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says, I paid money for spotify premium, the money is no longer in my bank account, but spotify still says im on a free account, and before you say "you're logged into the wrong account" ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have spotify free, why does it not let me get premium?

I have free spotify and entered with facebook. I cannot upgrade to spotify premium since I live in Quebec Canada, why??

• Casual Listener
  • I have free spotify and entered with facebook. I cannot upgrade to spotify premium since I live in Quebec Canada, why??
  • Katherine6969
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abonnement Duo- issue with address

Hello, my partner and I (living under the same roof in Belgium) subscribed a Premium duo. But Spotify keeps telling us that we don't live at the same address (it says 'different countries'). That makes few days now and I am paying a duo for nothing. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, my partner and I (living under the same roof in Belgium) subscribed a Premium duo. But Spotify keeps telling us that we don't live at the same address (it says 'different countries'). That mak...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 12 months plan At rs299 . What does this mean ?

I am recently being shown a plan of 299rs for which I'll get 12 months of premium individual. Just to get clear can i use Spotify on pc and all other devices.also is this plan stated above correct? Like do i really get 12 months premium at 299 ??

• Visitor
  • I am recently being shown a plan of 299rs for which I'll get 12 months of premium individual. Just to get clear can i use Spotify on pc and all other devices.also is this plan stated above correct? L...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account still playing ad

I have had a premium plan on my account for almost a year now and just had two ads come on the app in the player. And no, it was not playing from a podcast, the ads were their own, separate tracks. The whole reason I pay for a premium account is so I...

• Visitor
  • I have had a premium plan on my account for almost a year now and just had two ads come on the app in the player. And no, it was not playing from a podcast, the ads were their own, separate tracks. T...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No he podido hacer el registro para una cuenta de estudiante me marca error

no me ha dejado poner mi cuenta en estudiante o renovarla por que ya la tenia pero se cancelo e intente reactivarla pero nunca me deja

• Visitor
  • no me ha dejado poner mi cuenta en estudiante o renovarla por que ya la tenia pero se cancelo e intente reactivarla pero nunca me deja
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift a Premium Subscription to a distant friend

I want to give a gift of a Spotify premium subscription to a friend who lives in Sweden, (I am in the UK). I want to be the person paying her monthly subscription, is this possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to give a gift of a Spotify premium subscription to a friend who lives in Sweden, (I am in the UK). I want to be the person paying her monthly subscription, is this possible?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I upgraded to premium, but I still have ads during lullaby music!

I made a playlist of lullaby music while rocking the baby but the ads woke her up. I upgraded to premium because you advertised this wouldn’t happen!!! What’s going on!!

• Visitor
  • I made a playlist of lullaby music while rocking the baby but the ads woke her up. I upgraded to premium because you advertised this wouldn’t happen!!! What’s going on!!
  • 乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0_Official
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compre el plan familiar y me dieron el plan individual

Compre el plan familiar pero recibi el individual y en la seccion de recibos sale mi pago de plan familiarI bought the family plan but I received the individual plan and in the receipt section my family plan payment appears

• Visitor
  • Compre el plan familiar pero recibi el individual y en la seccion de recibos sale mi pago de plan familiar I bought the family plan but I received the individual plan and in the receipt section my...
  • Prague
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium duo

PlanPremium Duo My Question or IssueMy Dad and me want to upgrade to premium Duo. He is concerned ,as he owns a free versions and I a premium version, that his playlist won’t be saved when he joins the Premium Duo option.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo   My Question or Issue My Dad and me want to upgrade to premium Duo. He is concerned ,as he owns a free versions and I a premium version, that his playlist won’t be saved wh...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium subscription status if paid before current one expires

I am currently on Spotify premium individual plan in 12 months basis, this plan will expire in April 2023. Now recently Spotify is offering good deal on annual subscription, which is easy on my pockets. Since its 2 months before my plan expires, if I...

• Visitor
  • I am currently on Spotify premium individual plan in 12 months basis, this plan will expire in April 2023. Now recently Spotify is offering good deal on annual subscription, which is easy on my poc...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes