Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium Account Lapse

got charged on the 16th of this month via apple for my premium Spotify subscription, something lapsed and now my premium account which I just paid for will not be "premium" again until august.Never had an issue with this before. Definitely just want ...

• got charged on the 16th of this month via apple for my premium Spotify subscription, something lapsed and now my premium account which I just paid for will not be "premium" again until august. Nev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription

Hi, yesterday I payed 1 cent with ideal to get a premium subscription, confirmed by my bank. However, I'm back to the original 7 day trail after i deleted the cache on the android app. This worries me because i started a monthly payment for spotify, ...

• Hi, yesterday I payed 1 cent with ideal to get a premium subscription, confirmed by my bank. However, I'm back to the original 7 day trail after i deleted the cache on the android app. This worries m...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong country

This is getting really frustrating. I moved from GB to CH, and have updated my payment details from a UK card to a Swiss card. So far so good. I clicked through on account ->change country, chose Switzerland and entered my new Swiss card. Again, all ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is getting really frustrating.   I moved from GB to CH, and have updated my payment details from a UK card to a Swiss card. So far so good. I clicked through on account ->change countr...
  • Spinal
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 meses de promoção

Boa Tarde!Eu gostaria de contratar a promoção por 3 meses, pois ja tinha contratado,mas não esta aparecendo essa promoção pra mim, só aparece de universitario, familiar e aquela de 16,90 se eu não estiver enganado, quero a de 3 meses onde encontro es...

• Casual Listener
  • Boa Tarde! Eu gostaria de contratar a promoção por 3 meses, pois ja tinha contratado,mas não esta aparecendo essa promoção pra mim, só aparece de universitario, familiar e aquela de 16,90 se eu não ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit card information can not be changed

Hi Experts,My credit was stolen and they sent me a new one (with new credit card number). I wanted to change old my credit card information with the new one from accounts page. I entered my new credit card information and hit apply.After that its lik...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Experts, My credit was stolen and they sent me a new one (with new credit card number). I wanted to change old my credit card information with the new one from accounts page. I entered my new cre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues.

Hello, I'm having a problem because I could not see the payment by load option, I really want to buy Spotify premium, but pay by load is my only option, thanks in advance.(If it helps, I'm from the Philippines.)

• Hello, I'm having a problem because I could not see the payment by load option, I really want to buy Spotify premium, but pay by load is my only option, thanks in advance. (If it helps, I'm from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get a free trial.

When I try to get a 30 day free trial, it says that my card provider is having a bad day...... Do I just have to wait? And I already checked my receipt page, I haven't done it before.

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to get a 30 day free trial, it says that my card provider is having a bad day...... Do I just have to wait? And I already checked my receipt page, I haven't done it before.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium

Ya pague mi cuenta Premium pero cuando me meto a spotify me sigue saliendo que hay funciones Premium

• Casual Listener
  • Ya pague mi cuenta Premium pero cuando me meto a spotify me sigue saliendo que hay funciones Premium
  • alainbarajas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

College student

I am now a college student and want to get the discount? But would I have to make a new account in order to use it?

• Visitor
  • I am now a college student and want to get the discount? But would I have to make a new account in order to use it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premium

No puedo obteneri cuenta premium, se canceló e intente renovarla y me dice que hay un problema y no he podido renovar, que puedo hacer?

• No puedo obteneri cuenta premium, se canceló e intente renovarla y me dice que hay un problema y no he podido renovar, que puedo hacer?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium Account

Hi! Does the "signature" expire? I use to have my app working normaly until yestarday when simply blocked and I got free account. I had to bought again in website but y app dont work anymore.. it is still in free mode. What can I do? I lost my librar...

• Hi! Does the "signature" expire? I use to have my app working normaly until yestarday when simply blocked and I got free account. I had to bought again in website but y app dont work anymore.. it is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paymet issue

Hi! So i think spotify charges you automatically right? So i forgot to pay and after the 5 day limit i payed on the 6th day! So i'll just have to wait for the payment to be processed? Or do i have to put all mily info again?

• Hi! So i think spotify charges you automatically right? So i forgot to pay and after the 5 day limit i payed on the 6th day! So i'll just have to wait for the payment to be processed? Or do i have to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 7 day free trial or 30 day free trial?

hey! So I just signed up for Spotify premium but I'm a little confused? on my lap top it said I have a 30-day free trial, but then I opened up the app and it said I only have a 7-day free trial? I'm wondering which is true?

• hey! So I just signed up for Spotify premium but I'm a little confused? on my lap top it said I have a 30-day free trial, but then I opened up the app and it said I only have a 7-day free t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscription Payment Delay

Greetings! I recently bought a spotify family subscription and I am extremely satisfied with the service.I understand that I have to renew it at the beggining of every month, but unfortunately i can only effectuate the payment on the first tuesday of...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings! I recently bought a spotify family subscription and I am extremely satisfied with the service. I understand that I have to renew it at the beggining of every month, but unfortunately i ca...
  • LikeezZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged twice.

I purchased Spotify premium, their 9.99 program. Which with taxes leads to $10.69 It has successfully gone through on the 14th of this month. I checked my mobile banking today and noticed another charge of $5.34 for the 17th of this month. I'm unawar...

• I purchased Spotify premium, their 9.99 program. Which with taxes leads to $10.69 It has successfully gone through on the 14th of this month. I checked my mobile banking today and noticed another cha...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify troubleshooting

I have spotify pemium on my account and i logged out by mistake and i dont remember the password. so i said reset password and i didnt get a mail, i think i have linked my account to another e-mail, but dont know what it could be. what should i do? m...

• I have spotify pemium on my account and i logged out by mistake and i dont remember the password.    so i said reset password and i didnt get a mail, i think i have linked my account to a...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fernando

Buenas tarde tengo problemas con Spotify iba a contratar el plan universitario ayer y ayer se hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito y hoy en la mañana me llegó el correo de que no fue aceptada mi solicitud y ahorita en la tarde al parecer se volvió a...

• Buenas tarde tengo problemas con Spotify iba a contratar el plan universitario ayer y ayer se hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito y hoy en la mañana me llegó el correo de que no fue aceptada mi sol...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free instead of Premium-new PC

Hello,I need your help. I have a new disk or something similar on my computer. When I install Spotify again, I do not have my premium account. I tried to reinstall it, connect to Facebook ... My friend sees my account, but there is no user name, only...

• Hello, I need your help. I have a new disk or something similar on my computer. When I install Spotify again, I do not have my premium account. I tried to reinstall it, connect to Facebook ... My fr...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes