Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Family Account Issue

Hello there,this stupid validation system canceled my subscription. Apparently I don't live with my wife in the same house... Any idea how can I solve this issue?

• Hello there, this stupid validation system canceled my subscription. Apparently I don't live with my wife in the same house... Any idea how can I solve this issue?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution They charged me 3 times

Hi,So I changed my account from free to Student Discount yesterday evening. They have charged me three times (15€) but my account is not activated, and there is no register of my payments on the website. What should I do? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, So I changed my account from free to Student Discount yesterday evening. They have charged me three times (15€) but my account is not activated, and there is no register of my payments on the we...
  • Annalatte
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Monthly payments

Hey, I used to have Spotify Premium where I would pay 9,99 euros once a month (I live in the Netherlands) which suddenly stopped about a week ago. Not sure why it stopped, but the biggest problem is that when I want to start a new subscription the on...

• Hey,   I used to have Spotify Premium where I would pay 9,99 euros once a month (I live in the Netherlands) which suddenly stopped about a week ago. Not sure why it stopped, but the biggest pr...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment taken

Hi,I tried to set up a premium account last night and have been charged £4.99 to my account but premium isn't working? Please could I get a refund and stop the subscription. I can't do this as it's not showing up that I have premium even though I was...

• Hi, I tried to set up a premium account last night and have been charged £4.99 to my account but premium isn't working? Please could I get a refund and stop the subscription. I can't do this as it's...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did my premium change to free while I'm abroad ?

Hello!So I've had a premium status for 6 months and I pay every time, I went to Japan before mid-june and it was still working (actually for more than 14 days) but suddenly I was logged out and the message about the 14 days abroad popped out. I read ...

• Hello! So I've had a premium status for 6 months and I pay every time, I went to Japan before mid-june and it was still working (actually for more than 14 days) but suddenly I was logged out and t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe to Premium because of insufficient balance

I can't subscribe to Premium because it says my prepaid doesn't hve enough load. But I have enough to subscribe to premium. Please see below for your reference. Any help with this please? I'm from the Philippines by the way. I'm a Globe user. Thanks!

• I can't subscribe to Premium because it says my prepaid doesn't hve enough load. But I have enough to subscribe to premium. Please see below for your reference. Any help with this please? I'm from th...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have problem with premium free trial 30 days

I m signed up through Facebook on premium trial 30 days and it doesn't work I want to remove it so I m not gonna be charged

• I m signed up through Facebook on premium trial 30 days and it doesn't work I want to remove it so I m not gonna be charged
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Family Plan from Premium but Getting Charged for Both

Hi! I recently updated my account to Family Plan ($15/mo), but was charged for that PLUS my old premium account ($10). I want to get rid of my premium account and just continue with family PLUS get my money back that was charged this month. Help!!!

• Hi!   I recently updated my account to Family Plan ($15/mo), but was charged for that PLUS my old premium account ($10). I want to get rid of my premium account and just continue with family P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing Spotify

It's asked me for my zip code but is saying invalid help?!

• It's asked me for my zip code but is saying invalid help?!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mi cuenta ha pasado de premium a free sin aviso previo. Necesito ayuda

Hola. Desde ayer mi suscripción individual premium que tengo hace años ha pasado a free sin previo aviso. La voy pagando a través de mi compañía de teléfonos. Alguien me puede ayudar? Gracias

• Hola. Desde ayer mi suscripción individual premium que tengo hace años ha pasado a free sin previo aviso. La voy pagando a través de mi compañía de teléfonos. Alguien me puede ayudar? Gracias
  • Ccouros
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Headspace subscription available for users in Poland?

I am premium user but can’t see any option in my subscription settings to opt-in for combined Spotify/Headspace subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • I am premium user but can’t see any option in my subscription settings to opt-in for combined Spotify/Headspace subscription.
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 free account

Hello there,yesterdayI registered to a free Spotify-account on my ps4,and I am able select songs as I like, I couldn't really hear an ad as I was using it for about 20 minutes.When I log in to Spotify it says I have a Spotify-free account -so is it j...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,yesterdayI registered to a free Spotify-account on my ps4,and I am able select songs as I like, I couldn't really hear an ad as I was using it for about 20 minutes.When I log in to Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade from free to family

Hi, I currently have a free account and I'm looking to upgrade to family (so that my wife and x2 daughters can use it as well). I just wanted to know when the first payment of £14.99 will be collected ? Is it the day you upgrade or a month after that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I currently have a free account and I'm looking to upgrade to family (so that my wife and x2 daughters can use it as well). I just wanted to know when the first payment of £14.99 will be collecte...
  • Dad6612
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP gift card

Hello,I have purchased as a gift the annual spotify. The money was taken from my account but I never received any confirmation email and the present never arrived.How can I contact spotify? What can I do to have my gift? Thank you

• Hello, I have purchased as a gift the annual spotify. The money was taken from my account but I never received any confirmation email and the present never arrived. How can I contact spotify? What ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to down grade

I have been with Spotify for some years now, but would like to downgrade for 6 months or so then go back to premium. Can I do this? Will I lose all my playlists etc?

• I have been with Spotify for some years now, but would like to downgrade for 6 months or so then go back to premium. Can I do this? Will I lose all my playlists etc?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student sign in

The student was told that the money would not be cut off until the account was verified, but the money was cut. How do I get it?

• The student was told that the money would not be cut off until the account was verified, but the money was cut. How do I get it?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify saved albums on Roku

I have Spotify premium and recently added a Roku device to my tv. After installing Spotify on the Roku and signing on to Spotify, I noticed my saved albums do not appear. Is there something I need to do to see those, or is it not possible?

• I have Spotify premium and recently added a Roku device to my tv.  After installing Spotify on the Roku and signing on to Spotify, I noticed my saved albums do not appear.  Is there somethi...
  • santa007007
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries for premium users is annoying, unnecessary and downright stupid

It is one of the WORST systems I've ever seen. You pay the app and you get WORSE profil control then someone who's using it for free. That's complete BULL**bleep**. Allow the premium users to change the country NO MATTER where they **bleep**ing come ...

• It is one of the WORST  systems I've ever seen. You pay the app and you get WORSE profil control then someone who's using it for free. That's complete BULL**bleep**. Allow the premium users to c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download

I can't download music using my home wifi, it will show that it is downloading but it will not push through it will just keep on circling on the first song forever, im using pldt fiber with 20mbps, i attached a photo, it will like that forever. but i...

• ...attached a photo, it will like that forever. but if im using public wifi it can download.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oxxo

Hola fui al Oxxo a pagar mi cuenta y no se me activo! Tengo el ticket de compra

• Hola fui al Oxxo a pagar mi cuenta y no se me activo! Tengo el ticket de compra
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes