Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify in saudi

If i have a saudi payment (visa) can i buy premium on spotify using it?

• If i have a saudi payment (visa) can i buy premium on spotify using it?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelamento

Se eu quiser fazer o cancelamento do pacote, antes do termino, tem alguma multa de rescisão contratual?

• Se eu quiser fazer o cancelamento do pacote, antes do termino, tem alguma multa de rescisão contratual?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo realizar mi pago

Tengo una semana sin poder realizar mi pago a mi cuenta premium con descuento para estudiante, al ingresar 4 tarjetas ya me marca lo mismo, que mi proveedor esta teniendo un mal dia y que lo intente depues, ya revise con mis vbancos y todo esta en or...

• Tengo una semana sin poder realizar mi pago a mi cuenta premium con descuento para estudiante, al ingresar 4 tarjetas ya me marca lo mismo, que mi proveedor esta teniendo un mal dia y que lo intente ...
  • luisfernando_cg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium plan

I currently have a free Spotify account and my brother is trying to add me to his paid subscription plan. Do I need to delete my current account so I can be added.

• Visitor
  • I currently have a free Spotify account and my brother is trying to add me to his paid subscription plan. Do I need to delete my current account so I can be added.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot use trial for 3 months for 0.99 TRY

Hello, I'm from Turkey and I want to benefit from the campaign. I paid 0.99 TRY 4 times and got refunded immediately. I did not benefit from any campaign from this account, but used the same debit card last year on the same campaign. The instructions...

• Hello, I'm from Turkey and I want to benefit from the campaign. I paid 0.99 TRY 4 times and got refunded immediately. I did not benefit from any campaign from this account, but used the same debit ca...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Offer

With this new offer of .99 for 3 months is it .99cents every month for 3 months or .99cents for the whole 3 months and then the normal price after that?

• With this new offer of .99 for 3 months is it .99cents every month for 3 months or .99cents for the whole 3 months and then the normal price after that?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching subscriptions

If my sister adds me to her family subscription will my individual be cancelled or do I have to cancel it??

• If my sister adds me to her family subscription will my individual be cancelled or do I have to cancel it??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sportify family

Tem como mudar um admisnistrador de uma conta?

• Tem como mudar um admisnistrador de uma conta?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Not working on iPhone

I have the premium account that I sue on my Sonos with no issue. When I use the app on my phone it still has the shuffle only option and says I don't have the premium feature even though I'm logged in my account. Extremely frustrated and Hopi g it's ...

• I have the premium account that I sue on my Sonos with no issue. When I use the app on my phone it still has the shuffle only option and says I don't have the premium feature even though I'm logged i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extend offline mode

Hi, I am currently working offshore with a 6 week on/of rotation. The weeks I am onboard the ship I work at I have to use spotify offline since it's blocked from our network... That means that I pay for 6 weeks, but only got to use spotify for 4.It's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am currently working offshore with a 6 week on/of rotation. The weeks I am onboard the ship I work at I have to use spotify offline since it's blocked from our network... That means that I pay ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant buy premium (premium alamiyorum)

Arkadaslar 3 haftadir bir turlu premium alamiyorum sirf bu yuzden dolayi deezer kullaniyorum.ininal kart kullaniyorum.16.70 kurus bakiyem var.basta sadece normal sorun sandim ininal musteri hizmetlerini aradim fazla ilgilenmediler 1 oldu 2 hafta oldu...

• Arkadaslar 3 haftadir bir turlu premium alamiyorum sirf bu yuzden dolayi deezer kullaniyorum.ininal kart kullaniyorum.16.70 kurus bakiyem var.basta sadece normal sorun sandim ininal musteri hizmetler...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Current Premium account holder and Rogers free 6 month promotion

I've been a Premium user for almost a year. I moved my cell phone package to a Share Everything with Rogers and I get 6 month free Spotify Premium.Rogers won't let me link my Spotify account because the 6 months free is for "new" Spotify Premium acco...

• I've been a Premium user for almost a year. I moved my cell phone package to a Share Everything with Rogers and I get 6 month free Spotify Premium. Rogers won't let me link my Spotify account beca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid premium still dont get premium

I received an email with a 9$ offer for 3 months, i paid it, they sent the confirmation bill, but when i logged in, im not premium. The account says Free. I need help!

• I received an email with a 9$ offer for 3 months, i paid it, they sent the confirmation bill, but when i logged in, im not premium. The account says Free. I need help!
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is too difficult and very messy from my point of wiew. Tried too get premium 3 month

It did not work!!!! Klick on a link on my e-mail did not work Getting help too solve my probllem DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!! PAY 9 kr FOR 3 MONTH DID NOT WORK????!!!! WHAT THE F..K SHOULD J DO!!!!!!

• It did not work!!!! Klick on a link on my e-mail did not work Getting help too solve my probllem DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!! PAY 9 kr FOR 3  MONTH DID NOT WORK????!!!! WHAT THE F..K SHOULD J DO!!!!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM

IF I CANCEL MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION AND THEN IN A FEW MONTHS DECIDE TO GO PREMIUM AGAIN WILL I STILL HAVE MY PLAYLISTS?

• IF I CANCEL MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION AND THEN IN A FEW MONTHS DECIDE TO GO PREMIUM AGAIN WILL I STILL HAVE MY PLAYLISTS?
  • jamilsonjunior
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed a deal that was 3 months for 9kr, but you charged me with 90kr more.

I payed a deal what were supposed to cost me 9kr for 3 months but you drew 99kr instead, 90kr more than the deal said. I feel scammed somehow. Don't know what is going on, but you can't just draw more than you say the deal is going to cost us.

• I payed a deal what were supposed to cost me 9kr for 3 months but you drew 99kr instead, 90kr more than the deal said. I feel scammed somehow.   Don't know what is going on, but you can't just...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I bought the 3 month premium trial. It has been a week and it is saying that it has run out

• I bought the 3 month premium trial. It has been a week and it is saying that it has run out
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promoção R4 1,99 não aplicada

Fiz a opção da promoção 3 primeiros meses por R$ 1,99 e fiz o pagamento por boleto de 3 meses atecipados de R$ 16,90, mas até agora no meu perfil só está constando assinatura por 3 meses. E os 3 meses por 1,99, como fica???? Se não corrigirem vou usa...

• Casual Listener
  • Fiz a opção da promoção 3 primeiros meses por R$ 1,99 e fiz o pagamento por boleto de 3 meses atecipados de R$ 16,90, mas até agora no meu perfil só está constando assinatura por 3 meses. E os 3...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Credit card isn't work with spotify

My credit card, or my bank not allow to desposit to Spotify. What can I do about it?

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card, or my bank not allow to desposit to Spotify. What can I do about it?
  • BigRedMonster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes