Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Switching from student to regular subscription

Hello,I had the student subscription, which ended about a month or two ago. I received an email and it said that i could either renew my student status, or do nothing and my subscription would be upgraded to the normal premium price. I am no longer a...

• Hello, I had the student subscription, which ended about a month or two ago. I received an email and it said that i could either renew my student status, or do nothing and my subscription would be u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged 3 times.

I was charged three time for my Spotify student account. And I would like my money back.

• I was charged three time for my Spotify student account. And I would like my money back.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paysafecard Mastercard

Last month I made the payment of spotify with my paysafecard Mastercard card, created in Spain. At the time of paying Spotify told me that the account was from Austria. I contacted the supplier of my card and clarified that everything was correct, th...

• Last month I made the payment of spotify with my paysafecard Mastercard card, created in Spain. At the time of paying Spotify told me that the account was from Austria. I contacted the supplier of my...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo pagar

Llevo un mes intentando pagar, me contacte con Spotify y me dijeron que podría ser problema del banco, me puse en contacto con el banco y todo está en orden, así me pasó con varias tarjetas. Que hago?

• Llevo un mes intentando pagar, me contacte con Spotify y me dijeron que podría ser problema del banco, me puse en contacto con el banco y todo está en orden, así me pasó con varias tarjetas. Que hago?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinei 3 vezes porque havia dado erro e aparece a cobrança 3 vezes no cartão

Fui passar para o premium e havia dado erro, só que quando deu certo (isso na terceira vez), olhei os gastos do meu cartão a aparece o spotify 3 vezes, vai ser cobrado as 3 vezes??

• Fui passar para o premium e havia dado erro, só que quando deu certo (isso na terceira vez), olhei os gastos do meu cartão a aparece o spotify 3 vezes, vai ser cobrado as 3 vezes??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paused Spotify subscription due to credit card problem

Hello, I had a problem with my credit card and Spotify paused my subscription. When I solved the problem with the card the next day, Spotify charged the monthly payment but they didn't activated my premium account. This happened 4 days ago.This is my...

• Hello, I had a problem with my credit card and Spotify paused my subscription. When I solved the problem with the card the next day, Spotify charged the monthly payment but they didn't activated my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

Tried to register for Spotify for students however my college details weren't accetped, yet I was charged €4.99 twice? Anyone know what to do?

• Tried to register for Spotify for students however my college details weren't accetped, yet I was charged €4.99 twice? Anyone know what to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I wasn't charged for spotify this month. Still on my account on the bill it says I have payed already. What went wrong here? I don't want to pay twice next month.

• Casual Listener
  • I wasn't charged for spotify this month. Still on my account on the bill it says I have payed already. What went wrong here? I don't want to pay twice next month.
  • Thrasher96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

não recebi mês gratuito

fiz a conta como premium, porém não recebi os primeiros 30 dias gratuitos como anunciando.

• fiz a conta como premium, porém não recebi os primeiros 30 dias gratuitos como anunciando.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Refund

Sadly I had to cancel my premium because I have bills to pay but I canceled it about just less then half a month in to get a refund but it never issued a refund

• Sadly I had to cancel my premium because I have bills to pay but I canceled it about just less then half a month in to get a refund but it never issued a refund
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my Original Account

I lost my Premium membership to spotify including my playlist 2 months ago but I am continually charged a monthly fee of PH 129.00 every month up to date. I tried to reconnect to Premium at the App Store but when clicking Premium, an amount appears t...

• I lost my Premium membership to spotify including my playlist 2 months ago but I am continually charged a monthly fee of PH 129.00 every month up to date. I tried to reconnect to Premium at the App S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify under Maxis to Family Premium

hello. i was previously registered to the premium spotify by Maxis using my fb account. I would like to change to the family premium now but how will I do so without losing all my playlist? After terminating my account with Maxis, will my account be ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello. i was previously registered to the premium spotify by Maxis using my fb account. I would like to change to the family premium now but how will I do so without losing all my playlist? After ter...
  • bzx01
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card charged more than Subscription

Hello, My Single User subscription was listed at 9.99 + Tax, which should be 10.29, but my credit card is being charged 11.29 for that service. Also, since upgrading to Family Premium, its listed at 14.99, and im being charged 14.99, with no tax bein...

• Hello,   My Single User subscription was listed at 9.99 + Tax, which should be 10.29, but my credit card is being charged 11.29 for that service.   Also, since upgrading to Family Premi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Family Subscription

Since Spotify changed the Family Subscription Policy do I have issues trying to add my family to the Subscription. I am guessing it tries to match my Facebook Address with the one that you enter when you add a member.Why the **bleep** does Spotify be...

• Casual Listener
  • Since Spotify changed the Family Subscription Policy do I have issues trying to add my family to the Subscription. I am guessing it tries to match my Facebook Address with the one that you enter when...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audiobooks

Hello dear Spotify community, I Wanted to ask if your audibles, always current Consequences? I am a large Audibles fan of TKKG and The three question marks, therefore wanted to know whether it is also the very new Consequences of the two gives love g...

• Hello dear Spotify community, I Wanted to ask if your audibles, always current Consequences? I am a large Audibles fan of TKKG and The three question marks, therefore wanted to know whether...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge

They still charge me when i cut the premium subscription about 5-6 months ago

• They still charge me when i cut the premium subscription about 5-6 months ago
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not available anymore?

So I just noticed the sections about the student discount, but when I try to visit the link I'm just redirected to the main website. Has the student discount been removed, or is it just a bug?

• Regular
  • So I just noticed the sections about the student discount, but when I try to visit the link I'm just redirected to the main website. Has the student discount been removed, or is it just a bug? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charge

Hello I been charge 2 month in a row and we don't have access email or even the app. I want this resolved As soon as possible, please. Contact info: edithlymarie@gmail.com

• Hello I been charge 2 month in a row and we don't have access email or even the app. I want this resolved As soon as possible, please. Contact info: edithlymarie@gmail.com
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

keeps getting charged but says subscription is not active

Thought I cancelled my permium subscription, now it shows no history of receipts and im still getting charged.

• Thought I cancelled my permium subscription, now it shows no history of receipts and im still getting charged.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes