Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Ik heb mijn proef abonnement afgesloten

Hallo, ik heb een proef abonnement genomen op spotify en er staat dat dat proef abonnement loopt tot 14-5-17 en het is nu 2 mei en er is al 10 euro afgeschreven

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ik heb een proef abonnement genomen op spotify en er staat dat dat proef abonnement loopt tot 14-5-17 en het is nu 2 mei en er is al 10 euro afgeschreven
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción Estudiante Cobro Doble

Al suscribirme como estudiante me ha cobrado el valor respectivo de $ 2.57 USD, Entiendo que lo haya hecho para que una vez que se me haya validado como estudiante tuviera el Premium, sucedió que me llegó el correo de confirmación esta mañana, y al d...

• Regular
  • Al suscribirme como estudiante me ha cobrado el valor respectivo de $ 2.57 USD, Entiendo que lo haya hecho para que una vez que se me haya validado como estudiante tuviera el Premium, sucedió qu...
  • Moldhos
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login

I don't remember my login or my password. My account was charged almost a month ago and I haven't been able to use the service because I cannot remember the login information. What do I do from here?

• Casual Listener
  • I don't remember my login or my password.  My account was charged almost a month ago and I haven't been able to use the service because I cannot remember the login information.  What do I d...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I dont get the premium

at the moment I use Spotify free and want to upgrade to the Premium. Three times I was directed to Paypal an payed for the premium but I don't get the premium. I can't find it im my account. What's going wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • at the moment I use Spotify free and want to upgrade to the Premium. Three times I was directed to Paypal an payed for the premium but I don't get the premium. I can't find it im my account. What's g...
  • chmw
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar

Hola Queria saber si alguien me podria ayudar con un problema que tengo.No me puedo unir al plan familiar que mi papa esta pagando, me invita y me manda el link para aceptar la invitacion, pero despues me pide ingresar todos mis datos (nombre, calle,...

• Hola  Queria saber si alguien me podria ayudar con un problema que tengo. No me puedo unir al plan familiar que mi papa esta pagando, me invita y me manda el link para aceptar la invitacion, p...
  • carito_77
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Student subscription

I went on to the student subscription to see if I could be eligible to get the discount and I enter all my card details. When I went on to the next page I could not remember my college ID so I did not go further and it said that I would not be charge...

• I went on to the student subscription to see if I could be eligible to get the discount and I enter all my card details. When I went on to the next page I could not remember my college ID so I did no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al agregar a un familiar a mi plan

Estimados: No logro agregar a un familiar a mi plan, me alega que la dirección no concuerda con la del titular (osea yo). Necesito resolver el problema a la brevedad.

• Estimados:   No logro agregar a un familiar a mi plan, me alega que la dirección no concuerda con la del titular (osea yo). Necesito resolver el problema a la brevedad.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Premium problems

Isso tried to get spotify premium today. There was an Internet error every time i tried. I was charged on the credit card all the 6 tries. I still have the free account. Please, help me! I want my money back!

• Casual Listener
  • Isso tried to get spotify premium today. There was an Internet error every time i tried. I was charged on the credit card all the 6 tries. I still have the free account. Please, help me! I want my mo...
  • Alessandra_brun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid spotify unintentionaly

Last month I activated the spotify premium trial account via paypall. I wanted to wait until today to cancel the premium but I was charged equally. I do not want my premium month, I want muy money back.

• Last month I activated the spotify premium trial account via paypall. I wanted to wait until today to cancel the premium but I was charged equally. I do not want my premium month, I want muy money ba...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with a credit card

Hi , Can somenone plese guide me how to fix payment troubles?I want to buy some gift cards with my credit card- and no success at all (did it before with paypal) i can not continue payment via Paypal anymore. I changed new card's data on my profile i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ,   Can somenone plese guide me how to fix payment troubles? I want to buy some gift cards with my credit card- and no success at all  (did it before with paypal)  i can not con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying £4.99 a month but Spotify saying i have a free account.

I'm paying £4.99 a month for spotify at the moment and have been for a few years. I listen mostly on my android phone, I just checked which account I have as I'm fed up with suggested songs, to find that spotify is telling me I have a free account. W...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying £4.99 a month for spotify at the moment and have been for a few years. I listen mostly on my android phone, I just checked which account I have as I'm fed up with suggested songs, to find ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally clicked on student subcription for three times and got charged

Yesterday I was trying to get Spotify Premium and I didn't know that the student subscription is for univeristy students only, so I used my visa card and clicked subcribe for three time before I realised that I can only use the normal subcription ser...

• Yesterday I was trying to get Spotify Premium and I didn't know that the student subscription is for univeristy students only, so I used my visa card and clicked subcribe for three time before I real...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been paying for two premium accounts since I migrate to a family plan

Hi.I bought a regular premium subsciption at 2016-08-30 but then I changed to a familiar plan and I supossed that my regular subscription was going to be cancelled but now i realize the I didn't get any email comfirming it and that i still get charge...

• Hi. I bought a regular premium subsciption at 2016-08-30 but then I changed to a familiar plan and I supossed that my regular subscription was going to be cancelled but now i realize the I didn't ge...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing subscription from premium to student

I applied for student discount in april and got a verification for it as an e-mail, however it has not changed from the full-price premium subscription to student discount for may, it seems. I am aware that since I changed the subscription in april, ...

• I applied for student discount in april and got a verification for it as an e-mail, however it has not changed from the full-price premium subscription to student discount for may, it seems. I am awa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prenium to free help

My account switched to free when i had a 2 years subscription that expire december 30,2017 contact FIDO and they comfirmed it but spotify now say that i'm no longer a prenium user

• My account switched to free when i had a 2 years subscription that expire december 30,2017 contact FIDO and they comfirmed it but spotify now say that i'm no longer a prenium user
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel refund

I just cancelled my premium and asked for refund just now. But I wanna resume it back and cancel the refund now. How?

• I just cancelled my premium and asked for refund just now. But I wanna resume it back and cancel the refund now. How?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Errors getting premium

Everytime I click on the Go Premium icon I'm redirected to a page that says 404 and heartbreaks. I want to renew my premium. Please help me.

• Everytime I click on the Go Premium icon I'm redirected to a page that says 404 and heartbreaks. I want to renew my premium. Please help me.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify steal my money!

I'm shocked... ı want to premium account, student one, and I fill the form and send them, they take my money and not promote my account as premium, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

• I'm shocked... ı want to premium account, student one, and I fill the form and send them, they take my money and not promote my account as premium, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I ended my Premium account service for a few reasons. I was still charged the full $10 after I have ended my subscription and would really appreciate the refund.

• Visitor
  • I ended my Premium account service for a few reasons. I was still charged the full $10 after I have ended my subscription and would really appreciate the refund.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento de conta premium sem acesso a conta premium

Usei a conta premium grátis por 1 mês. Após esse período de experiência o valor de 16,90 já começou a ser descontado do meu cartao de credito. Porém eu perdi o meu acesso a conta premium. O valor continua sendo descontado e quando entro no spotify el...

• Usei a conta premium grátis por 1 mês. Após esse período de experiência o valor de 16,90 já começou a ser descontado do meu cartao de credito. Porém eu perdi o meu acesso a conta premium. O valor con...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes