Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family and Contact Us

Can I please flame here to say how pathetic Spotify is, especially when trying to contact Spotify over an issue concerning Family Premium service. The issue I have is that I have a Premiums Family account. When I try to sign up my family, Spotify ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Can I please flame here to say how pathetic Spotify is, especially when trying to contact Spotify over an issue concerning Family Premium service.   The issue I have is that I have a Premiums ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble signing up for premium

I am trying to sign up for premium but am having some issues. I am entering all the information correct but when I hit continue, it tells me to enter the expiration date on my card. I have entered it in the correct format several times and I still ge...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to sign up for premium but am having some issues. I am entering all the information correct but when I hit continue, it tells me to enter the expiration date on my card. I have entered it...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

End of premium

Hi, I bought 3 months/0,99€ offer that ends yesterday. I cancelled my subcription today. Are they going to charge me the 10€ of now premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought 3 months/0,99€ offer that ends yesterday. I cancelled my subcription today. Are they going to charge me the 10€ of now premium?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled 3 months ago and still getting charged

I came to China on January of 2017,therefore I wanted to Cancel my subscription. I did cancel it, and now that I've noticed that my bank is about to charge one more month of spotify. I came to the official site and realized that they charged me the 3...

• I came to China on January of 2017,therefore I wanted to Cancel my subscription. I did cancel it, and now that I've noticed that my bank is about to charge one more month of spotify. I came to the of...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't except expiration month when updating billing info

When I try to update my billing information it keep on kicking back with " enter expiration month" in a red box, I have entered all the formats I could think of, tried 2 different cards, manually entered info and scanned info....what's the problem?.....

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to update my billing information it keep  on kicking back with " enter expiration month" in a red box, I have entered all the formats I could think of, tried 2 different cards, manual...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted subscription because of two accounts (email vs facebook) which in the end use the same ema

I have two accounts on spotify because the firt time I was using my desktop and I registered using my email address. However, after downloading it on my phone, I then use the facebook login feature which create a second account. Because of that, I re...

email account_receipts.jpg Screenshot_20170403-181838.png facebook acount_receipts.jpg facebook account_overview.jpg
  • Visitor
  • I have two accounts on spotify because the firt time I was using my desktop and I registered using my email address. However, after downloading it on my phone, I then use the facebook login feature w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problem

I got charge for premium but now it's saying I don't have it.

• Regular
  • I got charge for premium but now it's saying I don't have it.
  • Christie5
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for 2 subscriptions and WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER?????!!!!!

I am being charged on 2 different credit cards and having a heck of a time trying to find a contact phone number for you!!! POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE!! You will be losing all my business, if you don't rectify this situation. Not even sure by posting thi...

• I am being charged on 2 different credit cards and having a heck of a time trying to find a contact phone number for you!!!  POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE!!   You will be losing all my business,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Free trial

I want to cancel my free 30 day trial even though it hasnt finished but I don't know what to do. Help?

• I want to cancel my free 30 day trial even though it hasnt finished but I don't know what to do. Help?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei minha conta no boleto e minha conta premium ainda não foi ativa

Boa tarde. Eu paguei o mês passado um mês de conta premium no Spotify, no dia seguinte de pagar recebi o e-mail de confirmação de pagamento e minha conta foi ativa. A conta ia durar ate dia 2 desse mês (domingo). Então como eu não queria ficar sem co...

• Boa tarde. Eu paguei o mês passado um mês de conta premium no Spotify, no dia seguinte de pagar recebi o e-mail de confirmação de pagamento e minha conta foi ativa. A conta ia durar ate dia 2 desse m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

Helloi have my own acc through Facebook (with Premium), at home we decide to start using premium for family, after my dad invite me to premium for family it doesnt change subscription on my acc but create new one with same email.(pic of that as attac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i have my own acc through Facebook (with Premium), at home we decide to start using premium for family, after my dad invite me to premium for family it doesnt change subscription on my acc but...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to get rid of free trial

Hey, I accidentally clicked on 7 day free trail and after my 7 days are up I will be charged from then onwards. How do I cancel my free trail. Many thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I accidentally clicked on 7 day free trail and after my 7 days are up I will be charged from then onwards. How do I cancel my free trail. Many thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 Day Free Trial on phone that had Spotify previously

I have bought a used phone from my brother, that has had and used the premium, I created an account and want to try the free trial but the app does not allow me! What can I do ??

• I have bought a used phone from my brother, that has had and used the premium, I created an account and want to try the free trial but the app does not allow me! What can I do ??
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family- Who can share

Hi, My partenr and i both live at the same adress but are not 'family members' can we upgrade our accounts to one spotify premium for family account as we live at the same adress. i looked into it on Spotify help and some bits looked like we could an...

• Hi,   My partenr and i both live at the same adress but are not 'family members'   can we upgrade our accounts to one spotify premium for family account as we live at the same adress. ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to change credit card

Hi, my account dosent let me to change the credit card because it says is not premium, but still got charge yesterday.Can someone help me to solve these please.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my account dosent let me to change the credit card because it says is not premium, but still got charge yesterday. Can someone help me to solve these please.    
  • Turok3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! charged three times - have premium for two of us, need to cancel my son's acct and add to ours

Hello,We have a premium account which my husband and i are on and would now like to cancel my son's account and add him to our family plan. In addition to the $14.99 premium charge and my son's $9.99 charge we are also being billed $11.99 in error-no...

• Hello, We have a premium account which my husband and i are on and would now like to cancel my son's account and add him to our family plan. In addition to the $14.99 premium charge and my son's $9....
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

End of free trial

Hi,I think my free trial ended yesterday and it now says I'm a premium member. I haven't been charged yet and would like to cancel it. If I cancel now will I still be charged in the future? If so, I may as well use it for the month.Thanks,Joe

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I think my free trial ended yesterday and it now says I'm a premium member. I haven't been charged yet and would like to cancel it. If I cancel now will I still be charged in the future? If so, ...
  • Zzzzz2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't play offline playlist

I have Spotify premium and downloaded my playlist to play offline. I always go to offline mode after downloading all the songs I need. Recently, Spotify went online without my knowledge/consent/ I've been playing my songs in online mode without knowi...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium and downloaded my playlist to play offline. I always go to offline mode after downloading all the songs I need. Recently, Spotify went online without my knowledge/consent/ I've...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for both student and normal premium

A while ago I upgraded to premium through UNiDAYS but it ran out so when I re updated it, it has been charging me for both the normal premium service (£9.99 per month) and the student premium (£4.99 per month) for the past couple of months. Why is th...

• A while ago I upgraded to premium through UNiDAYS but it ran out so when I re updated it, it has been charging me for both the normal premium service (£9.99 per month) and the student premium (£4.99 ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure where else to post this...

My former roommate is using my debit card to pay for his Spotify Premium. I've asked him multiple times to cancel the subscription or remove my card as the payment method, but he refuses to listen. He will not return my phone calls or text messages. ...

• My former roommate is using my debit card to pay for his Spotify Premium. I've asked him multiple times to cancel the subscription or remove my card as the payment method, but he refuses to listen. H...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes