Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I have been charged twice today april 23.

I got a message I had to update my card, and when I did that I saw that I had been charged twice for this month.When will I get the money back?Ingrid

• I got a message I had to update my card, and when I did that  I saw that I had been charged twice for this month. When will I get the money back? Ingrid
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from premium to student discount

Hey guys,I've changed from Premium account to student but i've payed twice this month. How can i get my money back?Tks.

• Hey guys, I've changed from Premium account to student but i've payed twice this month. How can i get my money back? Tks.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Failed

Hi, I've been having some issues with having my card charged (error message: your payment provider is having a bad day). I've tried:- Credit cards from all four major issuers- Different browsers (desktop, mobile; with ad blocker disabled) I'm still g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been having some issues with having my card charged (error message: your payment provider is having a bad day).    I've tried: - Credit cards from all four major issuers - Diff...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Paid the subscription in wrong amount

I have a problem when paying subscription via ATM. I would like to pay for the 30 days (monthly) subscription of the Premium, but I typed a wrong number instead of the number that I should type. I forgot the amount that I should send. I kept going se...

• I have a problem when paying subscription via ATM. I would like to pay for the 30 days (monthly) subscription of the Premium, but I typed a wrong number instead of the number that I should type. I fo...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going round in circles trying to upgrde to premium

I am wanting to upgrade to premium but I am just gping round in circles. I go to my subscription and I get the offer to try free 30 day trial, I click on continue and it asks for payment (which is fine) I complete my paypal log ins and then it takes ...

• Visitor
  • I am wanting to upgrade to premium but I am just gping round in circles. I go to my subscription and I get the offer to try free 30 day trial, I click on continue and it asks for payment (which is fi...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't add someone to my family plan

Hi, I'm trying to add my dad to my family plan but it says that it can confirm he lives in the same address although he entered the exact address. I appreciate any help

• Hi, I'm trying to add my dad to my family plan but it says that it can confirm he lives in the same address although he entered the exact address. I appreciate any help
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged premium student but still not in premium

i try the premium student and then i enter all payment info thru visa after i enter it i receive a charge in my card , but after pay it i need to enter my info for student but my school is not in the list so i cant acquired my premium student but you...

• i try the premium student and then i enter all payment info thru visa after i enter it i receive a charge in my card , but after pay it i need to enter my info for student but my school is not in the...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment

Im trying to pay via mobile (globe) but it says i have insufficient credit in my account. Been trying this for 2 months already until spotify paused my premium acct.

• Im trying to pay via mobile (globe) but it says i have insufficient credit in my account. Been trying this for 2 months already until spotify paused my premium acct.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate my Premium subscription

Hello everyone. In recent days I applied for the new Spotify Premium for Students subscription and after my ID was validated I introduced my card data and a warning appeared saying that there was a problem with the card. A couple of days later I noti...

• Hello everyone.   In recent days I applied for the new Spotify Premium for Students subscription and after my ID was validated I introduced my card data and a warning appeared saying that ther...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family premium

I am a free user. I pay for my two children to be premium users (£9.99 each). I want them and myself to be under a family premium subscription for £14.99. I am worried that i'll end up paying for the two premium subscriptions + the family premium if ...

• I am a free user. I pay for my two children to be premium users (£9.99 each). I want them and myself to be under a family premium subscription for £14.99. I am worried that i'll end up paying for the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't pay for make Premium

Hey, i wanna be premium member. So, i fill my credit card informations but i take a error. I get in contact with my bank and they say: "We can't see nothing a problem your account or your credit card.". How we solve this problem?

• Regular
  • Hey, i wanna be premium member. So, i fill my credit card informations but i take a error. I get in contact with my bank and they say: "We can't see nothing a problem your account or your c...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to Go Premium

Hi I'm trying to upgrade to Premium using the PayPal payment method. I inserted my PayPal account information, logged in, and then pressed "Approve & Continue" on the next page. However then a blank page opens and nothing happens.Any ideas about why ...

• Visitor
  • Hi 🙂 I'm trying to upgrade to Premium using the PayPal payment method. I inserted my PayPal account information, logged in, and then pressed "Approve & Continue" on the next page. However then ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account was upgraded to family premium, why?

I noticed a higher charged on my PayPal statement and discovered that this month my account was upgraded to premium family. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed a higher charged on my PayPal statement and discovered that this month my account was upgraded to premium family. Why?
  • Shadow9XCav
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and upgraded to family

I love my Spotify account, I really do, but this is absolutely ridiculous. My account was compromised, the email changed more than once, AND it was upgraded to Premium Family from Premium for which I was charged.I have received no help from Spotify i...

• Regular
  • I love my Spotify account, I really do, but this is absolutely ridiculous. My account was compromised, the email changed more than once, AND it was upgraded to Premium Family from Premium for which I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Abbonamento sospeso

Salve,Essendo nuovo cliente avevo usufruito del mese gratuito sul mio account, dopo di che decido di fare upgrade attraverso una gift card del valore di 60€ (sei mesi), nonostante sia andata a buon fine dicendo che l abbonamento sarebbe scaduto il 10...

• Regular
  • Salve, Essendo nuovo cliente avevo usufruito del mese gratuito sul mio account, dopo di che decido di fare upgrade attraverso una gift card del valore di 60€ (sei mesi), nonostante sia andata a buon...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Payment

How do you pay for your subscription if you do not have a credit card? I think Spotify should address this issue since they are having a "student discount payment" scheme yet students my age doesn't usually have their own credit card. How could this ...

• How do you pay for your subscription if you do not have a credit card? I think Spotify should address this issue since they are having a "student discount payment" scheme yet students my age doesn't ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    easy
    Payment
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no me llega el correo de sheerID

ya mande el documento donde acredit QUE SOY ESTUDIANTE pero no mellega ningun correo y ya me descontaron los 49 pesos,cuanto tarda en llegar o que hago

• Casual Listener
  • ya mande el documento donde acredit QUE SOY ESTUDIANTE pero no mellega ningun correo y ya me descontaron los 49 pesos, cuanto tarda en llegar o que hago 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I'm definitley paying for Premium because I'm getting charged for it. But when I've logged back in my account says its on Free and doesn't give me any of the Premium Please help

• Visitor
  • I'm definitley paying for Premium because I'm getting charged for it. But when I've logged back in my account says its on Free and doesn't give me any of the Premium Please help
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for an account that I don't need..

When I signed up for Spotify awhile ago, I created several different accounts (pretty sure I made 3-4 with different emails for each one..I don't know why). Recently I upgraded one of my accounts to premium, but I'm being charge twice as much. I've t...

• When I signed up for Spotify awhile ago, I created several different accounts (pretty sure I made 3-4 with different emails for each one..I don't know why). Recently I upgraded one of my accounts to ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying for premium but my account says free

I've been a premium user, but for some reason my account turned into free two months ago. I still pay for premium but I can't access it.

• I've been a premium user, but for some reason my account turned into free two months ago. I still pay for premium but I can't access it.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes