Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Trial didn’t start/ irresponsible customer service

CountryTaiwan (ROC) Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI registered and start 30 days trial via Apple ID, this account is used to test lyrics function, after lyrics finally appear in my main account, I don’t use it anymore. But I didn’t notic...

• Regular
  • Country Taiwan (ROC)   Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I registered and start 30 days trial via Apple ID, this account is used to test lyrics function, after lyrics fi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo Mix doesn't appear | Can't join Duo Mix

PlanPremium - Spotify DuoCountryGreece My Question or IssueHi Everyone,I have purchased duo premium, but when I go to the duo page on my profile , I can't find the option to join Duo Mix, nor does my partner. It's not where it should be, as you can s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium - Spotify Duo Country Greece     My Question or Issue Hi Everyone, I have purchased duo premium, but when I go to the duo page on my profile , I can't find the opt...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem renewing Spotify Premium with Mastercard

To Whom It May Concern, My user number is 121917635. I have been trying to pay for Spotify Premium in Canada for over a month using my Mastercard, but I continually receive the following message: Oops, something went wrong. Please try again or contac...

• Regular
  • To Whom It May Concern,   My user number is 121917635. I have been trying to pay for Spotify Premium in Canada for over a month using my Mastercard, but I continually receive the following mes...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My forum posts are being deleted

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Hello. I was participating in a forum thread concerning an issue with Amazon Echo devices and did edit my first entry with more info, which was then deleted. Not knowing what I did wrong I wrote a new one, which was also ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Hello. I was participating in a forum thread concerning an issue with Amazon Echo devices and did edit my first entry with more info, which was then deleted. ...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

cant subs but credit card got charged

PlanFree wants to sub premium duoCountryIndonesiaDeviceMi 11 LiteOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI created an account using gmail and I want to subs premium duo so I input my credit card number. After I input my number, it says I not e...

• Plan Free wants to sub premium duo Country Indonesia Device Mi 11 Lite Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I created an account using gmail and I want to subs premium du...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps telling me to upgrade to premium, even though I have premium duo

It's kind of annoying that every time I go to the web site, it wants me to update to premium. But I already have premium duo, and it seems it should recognize that.

• Regular
  • It's kind of annoying that every time I go to the web site, it wants me to update to premium. But I already have premium duo, and it seems it should recognize that.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating payment method redirects to purchase more expensive plan

My payment card got renewed and I got an email from you. I started to type the info to my account and was about to click 'Next' whe I realised that you were trying to make me subscribe to the 14,99 Duo plan instead of the Student plan I have now. I d...

• Casual Listener
  • My payment card got renewed and I got an email from you. I started to type the info to my account and was about to click 'Next' whe I realised that you were trying to make me subscribe to the 14,99 D...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Сhange the payment method to a non-Russian card

PlanFamilyCountryRussia Hello! I want to change the payment method to a non-Russian card because I guess that I can't do the next payment with the Russian one. But I can't find any possibility to manage my payments in Settings. How can I do it now?

• Plan Family Country Russia   Hello! I want to change the payment method to a non-Russian card because I guess that I can't do the next payment with the Russian one. But I can't find any pos...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't pay with my Mastercard in Nigeria

PlanStudent premiumCountryNigeriaDeviceAndroidOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI can't pay with my Gt bank mastercard in Nigeria please help.

•   Plan Student premium Country Nigeria Device Android Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I can't pay with my Gt bank mastercard in Nigeria please help.   &n...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why My Subscribe Premium Mini not change to Family?

Hai, I Already subscribe for premium mini from Mar 5,2022 until Mar 12,2022. in Mar 9,2022 i buy premium family For 6 month. After that, my subscribe can't change to family. Please Help me. Plan Premium Country Indonesia My Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Hai,   I Already subscribe for premium mini from Mar 5,2022 until Mar 12,2022. in  Mar 9,2022 i buy premium family For 6 month. After that, my subscribe can't change to family. Pl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Troubleshooting
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library deleted and they downgraded me to free but still charged for Premium

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XR Operating System My Question or IssueHello, yesterday during the outage issue I was locked out of my account. When I finally got back in, my entire library was gone and my subscription to Premium was downgraded to t...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone XR    Operating System   My Question or Issue Hello, yesterday during the outage issue I was locked out of my account. When ...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem with debit card payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPolandOperating System(Android and Windows10) My Question or IssueI received message that is the problem with my debit card payment for Spotify Premium.I entered my debit card for payment details again and I received "Payment f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Poland Operating System (Android and Windows10)   My Question or Issue I received message that is the problem with my debit card payment for Spotify Premium. I...
  • parnaran
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overcharging

Hi, I have a family account which I'm being charged for correctly.However, it looks like my details have been compromised and I'm being charged for multiple other accounts;-I've been charged 3 times in the last 7 days. Can you please look into this f...

• Hi,   I have a family account which I'm being charged for correctly. However, it looks like my details have been compromised and I'm being charged for multiple other accounts;-I've been charg...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Change Payment Issues

Hi all, I just registered yesterday and wrongly selected "free" subscription mode. Now when changing the subscription to "premium" I undergo the payment selection and regardless if I perform the Paypal payment and complete the process or select the c...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I just registered yesterday and wrongly selected "free" subscription mode. Now when changing the subscription to "premium" I undergo the payment selection and regardless if I perform...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Samsung laptopOperating SystemAndroid and Windows My Question or IssueI have the premium duo and when I log onto Spotify and my fiancé is listening to music on his account I can't liste...

• Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Samsung laptop Operating System Android and Windows   My Question or Issue I have the premium duo and when...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Gift card not working

I just purchased a 12month premium Gift Card from Target (USA), and I can't redeem it. I've tried it several times and it says "Premium Code is not valid". It has be activated by Target. I have the receipt that says so. Please help.Thanks

• I  just purchased a 12month premium Gift Card from Target (USA), and I can't redeem it. I've tried it several times and it says "Premium Code is not valid". It has be activated by Target. I have...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Account

Buonasera, in conseguenza ai problemi riscontratisi nei giorni scorsi, l'applicazione ha effettuato un logout autonomo dal mio account. Da quel momento non sono più riuscito ad entrare in possesso delle credenziali necessarie per accedere. Sono in po...

• Casual Listener
  • Buonasera, in conseguenza ai problemi riscontratisi nei giorni scorsi, l'applicazione ha effettuato un logout autonomo dal mio account. Da quel momento non sono più riuscito ad entrare in possesso de...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error with the payment

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaMy Question or IssueMy debit card expired so I tried to pay with a new one. But there's an error and the payment can't be processed. I tried with different card along this week but it still the same. Does anybody knows how ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina My Question or Issue My debit card expired so I tried to pay with a new one. But there's an error and the payment can't be processed. I tried with different card a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

I cancelled the subscription i don’t want it at all

basically i cancelled my subscription and i want my money back because i don’t want to use it at all anymore i want the free spotify

• basically i cancelled my subscription and i want my money back because i don’t want to use it at all anymore i want the free spotify 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please activate year subscription option for Russian users

Dear Spotify!I am from Russia and soon I will miss the way to pay my premium account due to restrictions from MC/Visa. I believe your mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity and not to limit it instead. Would it be possible to make yea...

• Dear Spotify! I am from Russia and soon I will miss the way to pay my premium account due to restrictions from MC/Visa. I believe your mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity and not ...
  • VlaKor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes