Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged

Why was i charged for premium but my account says free even though you charged me for this month on July 7th at 4amNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumC...

• Visitor
  • Why was i charged for premium but my account says free even though you charged me for this month on July 7th at 4amNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

PlanPremiumCountryChileDevice(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 15) My Question or Issueim being premium for a long time, but just now i start a premium familiar plan, and i have 12.000 chilean pesos in my bank account and they discount me 5000 chilean pes...

• Plan Premium Country Chile Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 15)   My Question or Issue im being premium for a long time, but just now i start a premium familiar plan, and i have 1...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Deletion of account

Hola, tengo una cuenta premium pero me estan cobrando 2 cuentas en distintas tarjetas de credito.

• Visitor
  • Hola, tengo una cuenta premium pero me estan cobrando 2 cuentas en distintas tarjetas de credito. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t get to playlist

I renewed my subscription but can’t remove the YPUR PAYMENT DIDNT YO THROUGH

• Visitor
  • I renewed my subscription but can’t remove the YPUR PAYMENT DIDNT YO THROUGH  
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invoicing

Everybody should check that spotify is invoicing you like they should. For me they are charging more than the contract says. I notified them over a month ago about this issue but they have not fixed it. It has been going on for over a year now. It is...

• Visitor
  • Everybody should check that spotify is invoicing you like they should. For me they are charging more than the contract says. I notified them over a month ago about this issue but they have not fixed ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced to subscribe to Duo

I was notified to change my payment details as my card had expired. When I went to do this it automatically selected the Duo option. I went to "change plan" and it showed that basic premium was my current plan. But whenever I went to pay it had selec...

• Visitor
  • I was notified to change my payment details as my card had expired. When I went to do this it automatically selected the Duo option. I went to "change plan" and it showed that basic premium was my cu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to pause premium subscription for a week

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandasDeviceMotorola s20 liteOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueHow can i pause my premium subscription for say like a week? Because I had a 1 month gift card and I activated it too early for my vacation...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlandas Device Motorola s20 lite Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue How can i pause my premium subscription for say like a week? Because I...
  • MCCZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my subscription cancelled for no reason

PlanFree/PremiumCountryTurkeyMy Question or IssueIn June 2022 I bought 1 year subscription however right now my plan changed to free.What am I supposed to do?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Turkey My Question or Issue In June 2022 I bought 1 year subscription however right now my plan changed to free. What am I supposed to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t buy premium because of the promo!

Hi! I live in Quebec and one month free is not available for us. I want to buy premium at 9.99$ (without the free month) and it says I can’t because my province is not eligible to the free month! All fine with me, I don’t care about that free month! ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I live in Quebec and one month free is not available for us. I want to buy premium at 9.99$ (without the free month) and it says I can’t because my province is not eligible to the free month! All...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund of subscription fee

subscription has already been paid.But I haven't used Spotify since the payment was made. I want to get a refund for the payment.

• Visitor
  • subscription has already been paid. But I haven't used Spotify since the payment was made.  I want to get a refund for the payment.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Van primium naar family

Ik heb betaald die o,o1 cent. meerdere malen al maar het abonnement is niet bruikbaar voor andere van de familie.\Hoe kan dir?

• Visitor
  • Ik heb betaald die o,o1 cent. meerdere malen al maar het abonnement is niet bruikbaar voor andere van de familie . \Hoe kan dir?  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cancelacion de mi suscripcion

Cordial saludonecesito ayuda, al principio use version free, luego decidi usar la version premium interesada en el plan familiar a futuro, pense que ustedes avisarian si queria seguir usando premium para empezar a realizar los pagos o cambiar de plan...

• Casual Listener
  • Cordial saludo necesito ayuda, al principio use version free, luego decidi usar la version premium interesada en el plan familiar a futuro, pense que ustedes avisarian si queria seguir usando premiu...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Move to another country; change payment details

I have movedc to a new country and wish to update my payment details and my premium subscription. Following the instructions tells me to Update my payment details with my new card and then Spotify will prompt me to change countries; wrong. it doesn't...

• I have movedc to a new country and wish to update my payment details and my premium subscription. Following the instructions tells me to Update my payment details with my new card and then Spotify wi...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Australian account being charged in internationally currency (£GBP)

PlanPremium FamilyCountryAustralia My Question or IssueI am and always have been based in Aus with a family subscription which should be $17.99. I have recently noticed that for the last year, from October 2019, I have been charged the AUD equivalent...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Australia   My Question or Issue I am and always have been based in Aus with a family subscription which should be $17.99. I have recently noticed that for the ...
  • SimK1
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription cancelled by its own.

Plan Free/Premium Country Turkey Device Macbook Pro 14' Operating System MacOS My Question or Issue Hi. I've paid for my subscription for 18 months (the screenshot is below), but yesterday I was thrown out from my account and my plan changed to 'Free...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Turkey Device Macbook Pro 14' Operating System MacOS   My Question or Issue Hi. I've paid for my subscription for 18 months (the screenshot is below...
  • SergeiGL
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelei a assinatura e me cobraram

No mês anterior, cancelei a assinatura e hoje novamente foi debitado o valor de R$24,90. Não vou mais utilizar o app e quero o valor estornado.

• Visitor
  • No mês anterior, cancelei a assinatura e hoje novamente foi debitado o valor de R$24,90. Não vou mais utilizar o app e quero o valor estornado.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Change on suscription

Hi! everyoneI used to have a student subscription to Spotify, but now I got the duo subscription. I changed it already to the duo one. Do you know if I'll get charged the student one also? or how can I avoid this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! everyone I used to have a student subscription to Spotify, but now I got the duo subscription. I changed it already to the duo one. Do you know if I'll get charged the student one also? or how c...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card

I bought my Spotify Premium gift card from Safeway about an hour ago. I’m going on a trip and I though this would be an excellent opportunity to buy it. Once I typed in the code, it asked for my email. I put in my regular email, as I thought that’s t...

• Visitor
  • I bought my Spotify Premium gift card from Safeway about an hour ago. I’m going on a trip and I though this would be an excellent opportunity to buy it. Once I typed in the code, it asked for my emai...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need to unsubscribe my account but I have no way to log in

PlanPremiumCountryArgentina DeviceNotebook, Motorola moto g Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi guys. I really need to unsubscribe my account because ican´t log in. I´ve opened my spotify account thru Facebook then i deleted my facebook ac...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Argentina   Device Notebook, Motorola moto g  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hi guys. I really need to unsubscribe my acc...
  • EliBagilet20
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Premium Family payment

PlanPremium FamilyCountry France Device(Samsung Galaxy S9, Macbook Air late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) I'm now into the second week of trying to renew my Premium Family account. Each time I have tried to make the pay...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country France   Device (Samsung Galaxy S9, Macbook Air late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   I'm now into the second week ...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes