Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Money debited, no premium

Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System Android 11 Hello, I used to pay for my subscription using a Russian card, now I am geographically located in Turkey and today I paid for my subscription with a Turkish card, the m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey   Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System Android 11   Hello, I used to pay for my subscription using a Russian card, now I am geographica...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change from free starbucks premium to paid premium?

I've had a free account through Sbux for 5 years and I'm leaving the company so I want to pay for my own premium account. But I don't want to lose any of my music or playlists. How can I change the same account to a paid account?

• I've had a free account through Sbux for 5 years and I'm leaving the company so I want to pay for my own premium account. But I don't want to lose any of my music or playlists. How can I change the s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan changing of another country

Hello. I'm from Ukraine. The problem i faced, that spotify logged me out, and when i tried to loggin, it said i need to change the country. If i will change the country i need to pay more, but i located in the another temproriraly because of the war,...

• Regular
  • Hello. I'm from Ukraine. The problem i faced, that spotify logged me out, and when i tried to loggin, it said i need to change the country. If i will change the country i need to pay more, but i loca...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disabled account, removed from the subscription

Hello, My account was suspended and unliked from my subscription because I didn't make it to update the address. Currently, I can't return to that subscription, the invitation link double-check not working. Where I can tell my login email in order to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My account was suspended and unliked from my subscription because I didn't make it to update the address. Currently, I can't return to that subscription, the invitation link double-check not...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Mix Not Showing Up / Blend Not Available

PlanPremium DuoCountryCanada Operating SystemWindows 10 & Android My Question or IssueI signed up for Duo because of Duo Mix - it is still advertised on the sign up page. But according to this forum, this is no longer available and we're supposed to ...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Canada   Operating System Windows 10 & Android   My Question or Issue I signed up for Duo because of Duo Mix - it is still advertised on the sign up pa...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free subscription for not new users in Russia

PlanPremiumCountryRussia My Question or IssueI switched to spotify on purpose a year ago, because I like this service compared to other local ones in Russia, and now, after a year and a half, spotify stops subscribing due to technical reasons for the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia   My Question or Issue I switched to spotify on purpose a year ago, because I like this service compared to other local ones in Russia, and now, after a year an...
  • murad18711
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Can i combine 2 individual accounts into a Duo plan?

I am paying for 2 separate individual accounts and would like to combine the 2 under the Premium Duo plan but can’t figure it out.

• Visitor
  • I am paying for 2 separate individual accounts and would like to combine the 2 under the Premium Duo plan but can’t figure it out.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update/change payment for Premium Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountryIndonesiaDevicePocophone F1Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI failed to pay for the recurring payment on 18th of this month, and the app notified me to change or update my payment. When i clicked the notificatio...

Screenshot_2022-03-21-16-07-08-970_com.spotify.music.jpg
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Indonesia Device Pocophone F1 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I failed to pay for the recurring payment on 18th of this month, an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kazakhstan Price Currency

Hello, I have seen few topics regarding the prices in Kazakhstan, and spotify team said that they strive to offer Premium at a competitive price but it's not the case for Kazakhstan because it's currently the most expensive music streaming service.No...

• Hello, I have seen few topics regarding the prices in Kazakhstan, and spotify team said that they strive to offer Premium at a competitive price but it's not the case for Kazakhstan because it's...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • kazakhstan
    Price
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing playlist premium vs free

Hi, I have Spotify Premium and share a playlist with my friend who uses the free version. She can add songs ok but she cannot open the list nor can she listen to it. Is this because she isn’t paying ? I’m in the UK, using iPhone 11Pro with the latest...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I have Spotify Premium and share a playlist with my friend who uses the free version. She can add songs ok but she cannot open the list nor can she listen to it.  Is this becau...
  • LilMissBritain
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student premium change country from US to Canada.

PlanStudent PremiumCountryCanada DeviceXiaomi Mi 9 liteOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello all,I was a student in the US and I subscribed to Spotify student premium in the US. Now, I moved to Canada to continue my studies and here is my...

• Plan Student Premium Country Canada   Device Xiaomi Mi 9 lite Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello all, I was a student in the US and I subscribed to Spotify ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
    payment methods
    Student Discount Canada
    student premium
    Student premium help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't have an option to cancel my premium duo

PlanPremium duoCountryIndiaDevice Macbook Pro 2019Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI want to switch from a premium duo account to a premium individual account however, I don't have an option to "cancel plan". I'm the manager of the duo acco...

• Plan Premium duo Country India Device  Macbook Pro 2019 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I want to switch from a premium duo account to a premium individual account ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On student subscription still getting charged regular price

I signed up for the student subscription since the very begining two years ago, three months in i was being charged regular price again and didnt notice until five months later. When i contacted customer service they switched my subscription back to ...

• I signed up for the student subscription since the very begining two years ago, three months in i was being charged regular price again and didnt notice until five months later. When i contacted cust...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally getting premium on second account

Hello, I bought a Premium subscription for a student yesterday, it's pretty much authentication and stuff.The problem is, I got the subscription to the wrong account. 路‍I have 2 accounts, I haven't used one for a long time and it is empty, so there i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I bought a Premium subscription for a student yesterday, it's pretty much authentication and stuff. The problem is, I got the subscription to the wrong account. 🤷‍♂️ I have 2 accounts, I ha...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrate plan

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI want to migrate out of a Premium Family plan into my own Premium plan. Can i do this without losing any of my content or feat

• Plan Premium Family Country US Device Samsung Galaxy s10 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue I want to migrate out of a Premium Family plan into my own Premium plan. ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there a way to pay for the Premium the price of my home country

My home country is Ukraine, but because of obvious reasons, I am currently in Germany. Unfortunately, my family subscription has been canceled because of one of the members, and I don't have Premium anymore. I really need my music, so I would like to...

• Casual Listener
  • My home country is Ukraine, but because of obvious reasons, I am currently in Germany. Unfortunately, my family subscription has been canceled because of one of the members, and I don't have Premium ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Trial didn’t start/ irresponsible customer service

CountryTaiwan (ROC) Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI registered and start 30 days trial via Apple ID, this account is used to test lyrics function, after lyrics finally appear in my main account, I don’t use it anymore. But I didn’t notic...

• Regular
  • Country Taiwan (ROC)   Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I registered and start 30 days trial via Apple ID, this account is used to test lyrics function, after lyrics fi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo Mix doesn't appear | Can't join Duo Mix

PlanPremium - Spotify DuoCountryGreece My Question or IssueHi Everyone,I have purchased duo premium, but when I go to the duo page on my profile , I can't find the option to join Duo Mix, nor does my partner. It's not where it should be, as you can s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium - Spotify Duo Country Greece     My Question or Issue Hi Everyone, I have purchased duo premium, but when I go to the duo page on my profile , I can't find the opt...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem renewing Spotify Premium with Mastercard

To Whom It May Concern, My user number is 121917635. I have been trying to pay for Spotify Premium in Canada for over a month using my Mastercard, but I continually receive the following message: Oops, something went wrong. Please try again or contac...

• Regular
  • To Whom It May Concern,   My user number is 121917635. I have been trying to pay for Spotify Premium in Canada for over a month using my Mastercard, but I continually receive the following mes...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My forum posts are being deleted

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Hello. I was participating in a forum thread concerning an issue with Amazon Echo devices and did edit my first entry with more info, which was then deleted. Not knowing what I did wrong I wrote a new one, which was also ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Hello. I was participating in a forum thread concerning an issue with Amazon Echo devices and did edit my first entry with more info, which was then deleted. ...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes