Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

My Spotify premium isn’t working.

My Subscription is free, although I had bought a gift card and used the premium from the gift card for my premiumCountry AustraliaDevice(iPhone6)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue I used the Spotify gift card from my local supermarket and ...

• Regular
  • My Subscription is free, although I had bought a gift card and used the premium from the gift card for my premium Country  Australia Device (iPhone6) Operating System (iOS 10)   My ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda!

Hola necesito ayuda tenia premium pero a la hora de realizar el pago no se efectuo cancele mi suscripcion pense que era ese el problema ahora quiero volver a pagar premium me me dice lo mismo que algo anda mal con mi proveedor de pagos

• Hola necesito ayuda tenia premium pero a la hora de realizar el pago no se efectuo cancele mi suscripcion pense que era ese el problema ahora quiero volver a pagar premium me me dice lo mismo que alg...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello, I had a premium subscription, change password because I suspected that unknown listened to my account. Now I have no premium anymore? Without free? Why? I have paid once this month ?! Grateful for answers.Sincerely,Maria Andreasson

• Hello, I had a premium subscription, change password because I suspected that unknown listened to my account. Now I have no premium anymore? Without free? Why? I have paid once this month ?! Grateful...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card

I bought a gift card 3 days ago. My premium was about to expired, so i bought the gift card and when i enter the pin everything was ok. My Premium was going to expired on this 8/25/17. Todays when i try to listen some music the premium was cancelled ...

• I bought a gift card 3 days ago. My premium was about to expired, so i bought the gift card and when i enter the pin everything was ok. My Premium was going to expired on this 8/25/17. Todays when i ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Je n'arriver à prendre un abonnement.

Salut ! J'ai essayer de renouvler mon abonnement sportify mais j'ai rentré fois la date d'expiration de ma carte. Et mainenant ça me dit contacter le fournisseur de carte

• Casual Listener
  • Salut !   J'ai essayer de renouvler mon abonnement sportify mais j'ai rentré fois la date d'expiration de ma carte. Et mainenant ça me dit contacter le fournisseur de carte 😞
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I wanted to make a premium account

I wanted to make a premium account, but always when I write the card details it appears that he is on a bad day and speaks for a new form of payment, but everything is fine with my card. What can I do?

• I wanted to make a premium account, but always when I write the card details it appears that he is on a bad day and speaks for a new form of payment, but everything is fine with my card. What can I d...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TRIPLE CHARGED

Today i decided to buy premium account, first i tried to get student discount two times i entered my credit card informations and there was written we wont charge you unless you finish your school proof thing , i couldn t proof it and i changed my mi...

• Today i decided to buy premium account, first i tried to get student discount two times  i entered my credit card informations and there was written we wont charge you unless you finish your sch...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 Tage Kostenlos Premium, nirgendwo kündigung zu sehen

Guten tag/abend/morgen. Ich hatte mir vor ein paar Wochen spotify einfach mal runtergeladen, da ich es testen wollte.Dort stand dann auch gleich das ich für 60 tage Spotify Premium testen kann,so nun möchte ich dieses aber kündigen und sehe nirgendsw...

• Guten tag/abend/morgen.   Ich hatte mir vor ein paar Wochen spotify einfach mal runtergeladen, da ich es testen wollte. Dort stand dann auch gleich das ich für 60 tage Spotify Premium testen ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelled

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I recently changed my phone and had all my apps transferred over. Since then I've not been able to log into the app. I've looked on desktop app and it says I'm free user but £9.99 has been taken. How can I stop these? I can...

• I recently changed my phone and had all my apps transferred over. Since then I've not been able to log into the app. I've looked on desktop app and it says I'm free user but £9.99 has been taken. &nb...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to Premium but not getting it

I subscribed to premium a fe days back but I am not getting the service. I tried all the options that were mentioned in the community but still I am not getting the service. I remove the device from the devices and add it again and nothing changed. M...

• I subscribed to premium a fe days back but I am not getting the service. I tried all the options that were mentioned in the community but still I am not getting the service. I remove the device ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Cancellation

I would like to get in touch with a Spotify staff member URGENTLY. I cancelled my subscription MONTHS ago, I have moved from the UK and have not been using Spotify at all. I was somehow charged for it this entire time and you can see my access, I hav...

• I would like to get in touch with a Spotify staff member URGENTLY. I cancelled my subscription MONTHS ago, I have moved from the UK and have not been using Spotify at all. I was somehow charged for i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment is not accepted

I was a premium member for more than a year.In August 2017 it suddenly stopped my premium account and said do payments. I tried to buy with 2 different bank in total 4 credit cards on 3 different platforms on different network providers. I really wan...

• Visitor
  • I was a premium member for more than a year.In August 2017 it suddenly stopped my premium account and said do payments. I tried to buy with 2 different bank in total 4 credit cards on 3 different pla...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged multiple times within one month.

Hello! I was charged for my subscription 3 times and I don't know why. I only ordered premium once so I was wondering if I could be refunded for the other two charges? Does anyone know how I can go about contacting support to be refunded? Thanks!Shay...

• Hello!   I was charged for my subscription 3 times and I don't know why. I only ordered premium once so I was wondering if I could be refunded for the other two charges? Does anyone know how I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini not delivered

Hi,I had purchased a Google home mini using the Spotify promotional offer. But while making the order I had put the zip code wrong and the order never got delivered and it was sent back. I tried contacting Google store regarding it and they asked me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had purchased a Google home mini using the Spotify promotional offer. But while making the order I had put the zip code wrong and the order never got delivered and it was sent back. I tried co...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Card is from a country where there is no spotify"

I've been trying to go premium for a week now, using two different cards and using a desktop computer and my mobile phone. It says that Spotify has not launched yet in my country, (Argentina) and that I should use a card that is where Spotify is pres...

• I've been trying to go premium for a week now, using two different cards and using a desktop computer and my mobile phone. It says that Spotify has not launched yet in my country, (Argentina) and tha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • card
    country
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T UPGRADE TO PREMIUM

When i try to upgrade, the american express sent me a message for the authorization for 3 times (so the card has no problem), but then the upgrade doesn't proceed and the website shows me this message (see the attached pic) "it looks like you already...

• When i try to upgrade, the american express sent me a message for the authorization for 3 times (so the card has no problem), but then the upgrade doesn't proceed and the website shows me this messag...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    upgrade
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay 3 month and nothing

i just pay 61.20 soles, 18.91 dollars , for a 3 month premmium account , but the thing is that nothing has change ,I´m still being free account, so i want to know what can i do to solve this problem

• i just pay 61.20 soles, 18.91 dollars , for a 3 month premmium  account , but the thing is that nothing has change ,I´m still being free account, so i want to know what can i do to solve this pr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - Double Payments

I converted to a family plan a few months ago; but I'm being charged for the family plan and my regular subscription. How do i get this corrected? Thank you

• I converted to a family plan a few months ago; but I'm being charged for the family plan and my regular subscription.  How do i get this corrected?   Thank you
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes