Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution why i have been charged twice

Please help me, you charge me last nov28 then you charged me again today. And saying that my account is not on premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me, you charge me last nov28 then you charged me again today. And saying that my account is not on premium.
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed, will offline mode protect my downloads

My premium payment failed, and it will be a couple weeks before I can pay again. A few days ago the payment failed message showed up and after turning spotify to offline and restricting its internet access from my phones settings the message still sh...

• My premium payment failed, and it will be a couple weeks before I can pay again. A few days ago the payment failed message showed up and after turning spotify to offline and restricting its internet ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem Subscription

It did not proceed on the premium promo but it took charges

• It did not proceed on the premium promo but it took charges
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I didnt get premium but my oney were taken

My Question or Issue i payed for the 0.99 3 month subsriction from my laptop , and i didnt get premium, i tried to log out and reinstall the app but still nothing and my money were deducted from my account

•     My Question or Issue  i payed for the 0.99 3 month subsriction from my laptop , and i didnt get premium, i tried to log out and reinstall the app but still nothing and my money ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution $0.99 for 3 months should be available to ALL

I haven’t used the 7 day trial only free. I am aware of the $0.99 promo at the end of the year. I have been sent emails about it. So I decided today to purchase this promo and it says I’m not eligible as I have already used a trial and it tells me I ...

• I haven’t used the 7 day trial only free. I am aware of the $0.99 promo at the end of the year. I have been sent emails about it. So I decided today to purchase this promo and it says I’m not eligibl...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • $0.99
    Not eligible
    promo
    promotion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in using mobile app + premium offer not working

Hello there, I subscribed Spotify Premium for 3 months on the 19th of November. The payment has gone through but I can't actually use it since I can't log in the app. Browser log in was working and in Profile it was Spotify Premium.I logged out from ...

• Hello there,   I subscribed Spotify Premium  for 3 months on the 19th of November. The payment has gone through but I can't actually use it since I can't log in the app.   Browser ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Super paranoid here, but I bought a Spotify gift card, will it try to auto renew?

Sorry this is super silly but I’m just a little worried about having Spotify try to auto renew. I don’t have a credit card associated with my account or with my iTunes account. So I used a gift card. It won’t try to auto renew the subscription right?

•   Sorry this is super silly but I’m just a little worried about having Spotify try to auto renew. I don’t have a credit card associated with my account or with my iTunes account. So I used a gi...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium through cell phone carrier vs. premium family

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice Samsung Galaxy S8Operating System Android My Question or Issue I currently have Premium (pd) through my cell phone carrier but would like to get Family Premium as my youngest with autism functions well with music. Will I ...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device  Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System  Android    My Question or Issue  I currently have Premium (pd) through my cell phone carr...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money has been debited on my card already yet my account still shows it isn't Premium.

Money taken off from my card still it shows my acct is not under Premium.I've validated my email and everything. Updated the app, logged in but still shows the same error. wth

• Visitor
  • Money taken off from my card still it shows my acct is not under Premium. I've validated my email and everything. Updated the app, logged in but still shows the same error. wth
  • vgcj2gp4jqmadvh
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Will I lose my saves if I cancel Premium temporarily?

My Question or IssueI have premium right now and I am canceling my subscription just for the next few months and plan to start paying again in February. Am I going to lose all of my saves/playslists when I cancel?? PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone ...

• My Question or Issue I have premium right now and I am canceling my subscription just for the next few months and plan to start paying again in February. Am I going to lose all of my saves/playslist...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling Premium for child and moving to Premium family

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceZTE Axon 7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi, My son currently has a Spotify Premium account and I had another account. We're canceling my account (other service) and beginning a Premium Family plan with Spoti...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device ZTE Axon 7 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  Hi,   My son currently has a Spotify Premium account and I had anoth...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offered 3 months for 3.99 and charged 9.99 for one month...

While logged in I received a pop-up notification for a 3 month offer. Clicked the link which sent me to a payment page telling me that once the 3 months expires I would be charged at the regular rate. After submitting I received an invoice for $10. I...

• While logged in I received a pop-up notification for a 3 month offer. Clicked the link which sent me to a payment page telling me that once the 3 months expires I would be charged at the regular rate...
  • Axgk
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Commercials playing on premium

I have a premium subscription but keep getting commercials when I listen to podcasts on spotify. Why? I pay for premium so that I don't have to listen to commercials.It's not commercials that are recorded on the podcast tracks either, the commercials...

•    I have a premium subscription but keep getting commercials when I listen to podcasts on spotify. Why? I pay for premium so that I don't have to listen to commercials. It's not commerci...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yearly Subscription?

Does anyone know if Spotify will bring back the yearly subscription deal? I did it last year and it was very convenient, not only money wise but budgeting wise. It's nice to not have to worry about paying every month.

• Casual Listener
  •   Does anyone know if Spotify will bring back the yearly subscription deal? I did it last year and it was very convenient, not only money wise but budgeting wise. It's nice to not have to worry...
  • VChanNekoSama
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot redeem egift card

PlanPremiumCountry Device PC My Question or Issue I currently am on premium until March. I purchsed a 12 Month Spotify Premium Subscription, eGift Card from Costco yesterday, got the email for a PIN but when I try to redeem it, it said it is not vali...

• Plan Premium Country   Device   PC  My Question or Issue   I currently am on premium until March. I purchsed a 12 Month Spotify Premium Subscription, eGift Card from...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why have I been charged multiple times for single subscription?

I have subscribed for a premium plan for 0.99$ for 3 months subscription. but I was charged $1 and $10 and $10. May I know why they charged other $20.

• I have subscribed for a premium plan for 0.99$ for 3 months subscription. but I was charged $1 and $10 and $10. May I know why they charged other $20.   
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium with Paysafecard doeson't work

I wanted to buy 3 months premium (in Czech republic) for 0.99 € so I bought a paysafecard and open a premium section in my spotify. When I wanted to select pay with paysafecard it wasnt there, there was only paypal or credit card payment methods. So ...

• I wanted to buy 3 months premium (in Czech republic) for 0.99 € so I bought a paysafecard and open a premium section in my spotify. When I wanted to select pay with paysafecard it wasnt there, there ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed twice. Pls help avoid double charging

PlanPremiumCountrySingapore DeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or Issue I was trying to subscribe to the family premium package and in error i think i first signed up to the $118/yr individual premium plan. Subsequently i also signed ...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore  Device Multiple Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue  I was trying to subscribe to the family premium package and in error i think...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium keeps removing me every month

Hello I am a member of family premium plan and I do live with the other members. Why does it keep ditching me every month saying it cant verify my account? And I cant accept the new invitations sent Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I am a member of family premium plan and I do live with the other members. Why does it keep ditching me every month saying it cant verify my account? And I cant accept the new invitations sent ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged after cancellation

PlanFreeCountry New ZealandDevice(Samsung Galaxy S8, Custom built PC)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or Issue I have an issue with Spotify, I am still being charged every month for premium when I have deactivated it. I have thr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  New Zealand Device (Samsung Galaxy S8, Custom built PC) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  I have an issue with Spoti...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • scammed
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes