Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Account Hacking

My Question or Issue Hi allAll my family members have been downgraded to a bacic packfrom from premium and when i've taken a look I've got 5 new DAVE's in there - who is Dave. I've deleted him and resent the family invites. Not terrible impressed wit...

• Casual Listener
  •       My Question or Issue  Hi all All my family members have been downgraded to a bacic packfrom from premium and when i've taken a look I've got 5 new DAVE's in there - who...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I’ve been paying for premium over a year my account says I don’t have premium.

I logged into my account today to claim my free Google home and my account is not “premium.” Yet, I was charged via PayPal this month. I’ve had premium for over a year now and when I go into my iPhone app the subscription says Premium. Why is my onli...

• I logged into my account today to claim my free Google home and my account is not “premium.” Yet, I was charged via PayPal this month. I’ve had premium for over a year now and when I go into my iPhon...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cambiar datos de pago en cuenta pero no soy administrador

hola! tengo un problema soy miembro de plan familiar spotify, mi ex pareja es la administradora del plan pero la tarjeta asociada a pago es mia, y no he logrado contactar con ella para que cambie los datos de pago. hay alguna opcion o solucion a esto...

•     hola! tengo un problema soy miembro de plan familiar spotify, mi ex pareja es la administradora del plan pero la tarjeta asociada a pago es mia, y no he logrado contactar con ella par...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buenas tardes, No puedo iniciar sesion en mi TV Samsung Serie 6 48" de Diciembre de 2014. Siempre obtengo el mensaje "Para iniciar sesion es necesaria una cuenta Premium". Actualmente mi cuenta Premium esta activa... He probado de iniciar sesion via ...

• Buenas tardes,   No puedo iniciar sesion en mi TV Samsung Serie 6 48" de Diciembre de 2014. Siempre obtengo el mensaje "Para iniciar sesion es necesaria una cuenta Premium". Actualmente mi cue...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account trouble

Hi guys! I pay for a premium account through my phone bill, my phone was reset and lost everything! I can't access my account at all using the email I had it was just saying I had a free account I dont know how to approach this issue, please help!!

• Hi guys! I pay for a premium account through my phone bill, my phone was reset and lost everything! I can't access my account at all using the email I had it was just saying I had a free account I do...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My email is no longer active

I am a premium user. Today, when I opened the app, it asked for login and password. I found that strange since that had never happened. So, I typed my email and password and the message that returned to me was that my email did not represent a valid ...

• I am a premium user. Today, when I opened the app, it asked for login and password. I found that strange since that had never happened. So, I typed my email and password and the message that returned...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My billing date changed when I changed my plan?

My plan was Premium, and I changed it to Family. Previously on Premium, my billing date was the 27th of each month. After changing it to Family, it has become the 17th of each month. Why did the billing date change? I am missing out on 10 days of my ...

• My plan was Premium, and I changed it to Family. Previously on Premium, my billing date was the 27th of each month. After changing it to Family, it has become the 17th of each month. Why did the bill...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! family plan for 1 person

Hello,I have actually a premium account, which I use to hear mainly from my computer at home while I work. At home I have more computers/ smartphones connected to bluetooth loudspeakers in different rooms, and I would like to allow my guests to hear ...

•   Hello, I have actually a premium account, which I use to hear mainly from my computer at home while I work.  At home I have more computers/ smartphones connected to bluetooth loudspeake...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Error when I enter my password

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDevice(iPhone SEOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueNormally my spotify gets paid with my visa, there was an error because there wasn’t enough on my Card so I bought 2 spotify cards (2...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device (iPhone SE Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Normally my spotify gets paid with my visa, th...
  • Nathanaellagra
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

PlanFree (had to cancel Premium as there is no option to change the date of debit order. Now trying to re-subscribe)Country South AfricaDeviceHuawei P9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I have had to cancel my premium subscription, as I wan...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free (had to cancel Premium as there is no option to change the date of debit order. Now trying to re-subscribe) Country  South Africa Device Huawei P9 Operating System Android &nbs...
  • MdeJager1
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does the 6.99 for 3 months offer apply to on-going subscriptions?

Pretty self-explanatory title. Recently having subscribed to Spotify Premium, I kept in mind the 3 months for 6.99.However, using my late night brain, I started to have suspicions whether I'm even eligible for an offer of such if I already have subsc...

• Regular
  • Pretty self-explanatory title.   Recently having subscribed to Spotify Premium, I kept in mind the 3 months for 6.99. However, using my late night brain, I started to have suspicions whether ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I use Family Premium while moving to another state?

PlanPremium (Family)CountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone SEOperating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue: I'm moving to another state in the US by driving and it could take 2 days, can I still listen to music while moving out of the location or will it au...

• Plan Premium (Family) Country United States Device iPhone SE Operating System   iOS 12   My Question or Issue: I'm moving to another state in the US by driving and it could take 2...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown Playlist spawns on my Playlist

Plan: PremiumGreetings, I'm very upset.I have my own playlists and I just listen to them, I never listen to any other playlist or music that is not on my playlist. But every day I find random new playlist on my playlists, which I never created and ar...

• Plan: Premium Greetings, I'm very upset. I have my own playlists and I just listen to them, I never listen to any other playlist or music that is not on my playlist. But every day I find random new...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family subscriber now getting charged premium as well

PlanFamilyCountry New ZealandSystem Galaxy s6, pc, ps4Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I've been a family subscriber for over a year or so. But since August 26th I've been changed to premium (according to what it says on my account) b...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country  New Zealand System  Galaxy s6, pc, ps4 Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I've been a family subscriber for over a year or so...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify charged me twice?

hi! i have the monthly/9.99usd subscription for premium, and my bank statement says they charged me twice at the same time. i have had premium for about a year now and haven’t had this issue before. what happend?

• hi! i have the monthly/9.99usd subscription for premium, and my bank statement says they charged me twice at the same time. i have had premium for about a year now and haven’t had this issue before. ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is charging me for another account...

HiSo I my cousin wanted to do the 3 month free premium trial for spotify on her phone, so I put in my card info so she could use it and after the three months she was supposed to cancel it. Personally, I have a Premium subscription but I do the stude...

• Hi So I my cousin wanted to do the 3 month free premium trial for spotify on her phone, so I put in my card info so she could use it and after the three months she was supposed to cancel it. Pe...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription charged wrongly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cobrança indevida de R$ 10,00

PlanPremiumCountry BrasilMy Question or IssueAo trocar de cartão o Spotify realizou uma cobrança de R$ 10,00. Fui pesquisar e pelo forúm descobri que essa cobrança era um processo normal e depois de 1 a 3 dias esse dinheiro era devoldido. Mas eu troq...

•   Plan Premium Country  Brasil My Question or Issue Ao trocar de cartão o Spotify realizou uma cobrança de R$ 10,00. Fui pesquisar e pelo forúm descobri que essa cobrança era um proce...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Zip code

PlanPremium My Question or Issue I’ve purchased the family pack but I have entered wrong zip code . Can I change it ?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  I’ve purchased the family pack but I have entered wrong zip code . Can I change it ?  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes