Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

New premium offer while I already have an account

I have a premium account that I got through my french mobile operator. It is now coming at an end and since I live in Malaysia I'd like to renew it with a malaysian subscription. But I cannot find it anywhere... Please let me know how to do so.Thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account that I got through my french mobile operator. It is now coming at an end and since I live in Malaysia I'd like to renew it with a malaysian subscription. But I cannot find it...
  • manon_lanza
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium q nao entra

Tenho conta Premium, mas depois que SAI do aplicativo só consigo entrar como Free.

• Tenho conta Premium, mas depois que SAI do aplicativo só consigo entrar como Free. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NÃO CONSIGO ENTRA NO PLANO FAMILIA DO MEU IRMAO

Por que não consigo entrar no plano família do meu irmão ? Toda vez que tento da erro :@

• Visitor
  • Por que não consigo entrar no plano família do meu irmão ? Toda vez que tento da erro :@
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo entrar no Premium

Tenho uma conta como freee uma como Premium,depois que coloquei sair no meu celular,já entra direto como free. Como faço para entrar como Premium?

• Tenho uma conta como freee uma como Premium,depois que coloquei sair no meu celular,já entra direto como free. Como faço para entrar como Premium?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges

I have been charged for the past few months for Spotify, but I do not have an account and have never signed up. How do I get my money back and find out if someone used my info?

•  I have been charged for the past few months for Spotify, but I do not have an account and have never signed up. How do I get my money back and find out if someone used my info? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium with second account

Alright, first of all I have a spotify account linked with Facebook and since I want to get rid of Facebook in my life I need a new spotify account. I created one and now I am trying to buy premium with my PayPal account (the other payment options ar...

• Alright, first of all  I have a spotify account linked with Facebook and since I want to get rid of Facebook in my life  I need a new spotify account. I created one and now I am trying to b...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Hulu

I am already a Spotify Premium member with the family plan. How do I add the Hulu subscription on the special offer?

• Casual Listener
  • I am already a Spotify Premium member with the family plan. How do I add the Hulu subscription on the special offer?
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to cancel a Spotify account but don't know the details

I am being charged for an account through my phone contract I do not use and do not know the sign in details, and lost the email address

• I am being charged for an account through my phone contract I do not use and do not know the sign in details, and lost the email address
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

Hello, I was charged twice, yesterday R$10,00 and today R$16,90. But I have the student subscription: R$8,50. Is it possible to cancel the billings and do it again? Thanks,Isaac

• Hello,   I was charged twice, yesterday R$10,00 and today R$16,90.   But I have the student subscription: R$8,50.   Is it possible to cancel the billings and do it again?  ...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student Discount International
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Husband (Member) dead

Hello,my husband is a spotify member and we use the Premium Family account. He died in January and I don´t know is Password or his Username... I wanna use his Account, would like to take it. How can I subscribe the account on my own?

• Hello, my husband is a spotify member and we use the Premium Family account. He died in January and I don´t know is Password or his Username... I wanna use his Account, would like to take it. How ca...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

I am trying to change my country from the USA to Australia. I have tried to follow the instructions to update the payment details to an Australian card, however I am receiving the error message "The postal code you entered was not valid for the selec...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to change my country from the USA to Australia. I have tried to follow the instructions to update the payment details to an Australian card, however I am receiving the error message "The ...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con el débito del pago

IHola, el 20/4 fecha en que me debían debitan la suscripción no lo hicieron por problemas con mi tarjeta, 25/4 di de baja la suscripción, esos 5 días los tengo pagar? Porque aún no me debitaron nada de la tarjeta .

• IHola, el 20/4 fecha en que me debían debitan la suscripción no lo hicieron por problemas con mi tarjeta, 25/4 di de baja la suscripción, esos 5 días los tengo pagar? Porque aún no me debitaron nada ...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I am getting charged for Spotify premium, but I don’t know my username or password, I need to cancel it as soon as I can

• I am getting charged for Spotify premium, but I don’t know my username or password, I need to cancel it as soon as I can 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help! Cant purchase!

I need help! I cant purchase spotify using my paymaya account and it always showing "Purchase Failed etc."

• I need help! I cant purchase spotify using my paymaya account and it always showing "Purchase Failed etc." 
  • m12321
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovacion de suscripcion 12 meses de universitarios (problema)

No renove a tiempo mi cuenta de universitarios y desde febrero estoy pagando la cuota normal de $99 por mes. Mi pregunta es, ¿Como puedo renovar la modalidad de pago para qeu me siga cobrando los $49 mensuales? ya no me da la opcion de renovar...

• No renove a tiempo mi cuenta de universitarios y desde febrero estoy pagando la cuota normal de $99 por mes. Mi pregunta es, ¿Como puedo renovar la modalidad de pago para qeu me siga cobrando los $49...
  • hebberttttt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Realice el pago por premium y no tengo el servicio.

Ya realice el pago y me llegó un mail con el ok de la transacción. Pero no puedo entrar a mí Spotify premium. Nosé q hacer

• Ya realice el pago y me llegó un mail con el ok de la transacción. Pero no puedo entrar a mí Spotify premium. Nosé q hacer
  • KryztalDeLeon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Cobrança indevida de 10 reais após troca de cartão.

Hoje atualizei a forma de pagamento da minha conta no Spotify e veio uma cobrança de 10 reais. Gostaria de saber o porquê da cobrança e, se for realmente uma cobrança indevida, como estorná-la.

• Hoje atualizei a forma de pagamento da minha conta no Spotify e veio uma cobrança de 10 reais. Gostaria de saber o porquê da cobrança e, se for realmente uma cobrança indevida, como estorná-la.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no me deja pagar con amex

hola soy de argentina y hasta el mes pasado pagaba con visa, pero ahora quiero cambiar a american express y no me deja siquiera poner el codigo de seguridad para terminar la compra... alguien sabe como arreglar esto?

• hola soy de argentina y hasta el mes pasado pagaba con visa, pero ahora quiero cambiar a american express y no me deja siquiera poner el codigo de seguridad para terminar la compra... alguien sabe co...
  • asaucedo16v
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Double payment (SOLVED)

Hello! I have paid the yearly subscripition for 119,90 with one credit card and the montly payment is going on with another credit card. It has happened for one month now. How can I stop the monthly payment and get reimbursed? -Jani

• Hello! I have paid the yearly subscripition for 119,90 with one credit card and the montly payment is going on with another credit card. It has happened for one month now. How can I stop the monthly ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account paid for one year and new Family account

Hi,I have paid a Premium account for one year until december 2018 and now I would like to subscribe for a Family account. How will it be charged to me ? Thanks for your answers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have paid a Premium account for one year until december 2018 and now I would like to subscribe for a Family account. How will it be charged to me ?  Thanks for your answers
  • pidji
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod