Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account plots naar free

Mijn family-abbonement is plots gewijzigd naar free, zonder dat ik daar zelf iets aan heb gedaan.

• Mijn family-abbonement is plots gewijzigd naar free, zonder dat ik daar zelf iets aan heb gedaan.
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ödeme başarısız oldu sorunu

PlanFree/PremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(Huawei Mate10 Lite, HP PC)Operating System(Android 8.0.0, Windows 10.) My Question or Issue Dün premium üyelik için kart bilgilerimi girip benim spotify premium'umu başlat butonuna bastığımda telefonuma şifre giri...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Turkey Device (Huawei Mate10 Lite, HP PC) Operating System (Android 8.0.0, Windows 10.)   My Question or Issue  Dün premium üyelik için kart bilgil...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant access my facebook account to log in and cancel my subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I want to cancel my subscription on a different account and then get premium on this account. My other account is linked with Facebook and when I go to log in i...

•   Plan Premium Country Uk Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I want to cancel my subscription on a different account and then get pr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help; Migrate Albums and Playlist from one account to another

PlanPremium FamilyCountry NLMy Question or IssueI have a carrier-KPN Premium account and a older account which i have now upgraded to Premium Family.Can someone from Spotify migrate the albums and playlist from the KPN account to the Family account ?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  NL My Question or Issue I have a carrier-KPN Premium account and a older account which i have now upgraded to Premium Family. Can someone from Spotify migrate ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Migrate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

vcc for premium family payment?

hello guys, im from indonesiai wonder if i can pay the premium family subscription with virtual credit card/number?i dont have any physical card right now, so i wonder if i can paying the family subscription w/ vcc instead just for current payment.ca...

•   hello guys, im from indonesia i wonder if i can pay the premium family subscription with virtual credit card/number? i dont have any physical card right now, so i wonder if i can paying the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Premium family
    vcc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

Hello!I seem to be getting charged an additional $9.99 per month along with my student discount amount of $4.99. In the past I had signed up for other plans like the $0.99 for the summer and wasn't charged anything additional, so I assumed that it wo...

• Regular
  • Hello! I seem to be getting charged an additional $9.99 per month along with my student discount amount of $4.99. In the past I had signed up for other plans like the $0.99 for the summer and wasn't...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing device from iOS to Android- what happens with subscribtion?

PlanPremiumCountry IrelandSamsung note 9Operating SystemAndroid 8.1.0 My Question or IssueI had an iPhone and got spotify premium account. Now I am changing to Android and wonder how the payment for premium plan will go? Through apple account ot goog...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Ireland Samsung note 9 Operating System Android 8.1.0   My Question or Issue I had an iPhone and got spotify premium account. Now I am changing to Android and...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: HELP! I was charged twice this month. Again.

Why does this keep happening? My money was returned to my account last time. But unfortunately, it has occurred again. What should I do? Thanks

• Regular
  • Why does this keep happening?  My money was returned to my account last time. But unfortunately, it has occurred again.    What should I do?    Thanks   
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving to a new country next month

Hi, I am moving to the UK next month. I want to subscribe to the discounted price per 3 months deal for Spotify Premium. I realised that the price for that is cheaper in the UK than it is where I am currently (Hong Kong). Can I change region to the U...

• Hi, I am moving to the UK next month. I want to subscribe to the discounted price per 3 months deal for Spotify Premium. I realised that the price for that is cheaper in the UK than it is where I am ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The redirect from Spotify to Hulu for students is not working

I am asking about the hulu/spotify/showtime package that I enrolled in. I connected showtime but when I click the redirect for Hulu I get the below errors. Please help as this is kinda annoying that some of my features aren't working. Thank you. Plan...

• I am asking about the hulu/spotify/showtime package that I enrolled in. I connected showtime but when I click the redirect for Hulu I get the below errors. Please help as this is kinda annoying that ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Get back the 10 days of Spotify subscription that I lost and inability to use Gift cards for Family

PlanRecently upgraded from Premium to Premium for FamilyCountryUS ProblemAfter upgrading from Premium to Premium for Family, my payment renewal date changed to 12-15-18. My original renewal date was 12-25-18. As a result, I lost 10 days of subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Recently upgraded from Premium to Premium for Family Country US   Problem After upgrading from Premium to Premium for Family, my payment renewal date changed to 12-15-18. My o...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't subscribe a premium account

CountryItaly/Sweden My Question or IssueHi everyone!I've got a problem with the subscription of my premium account.I live in Italy but for 3 months I will be in Sweden (where I currently am). When I try to pay for the premium account, my payment meth...

• Country Italy/Sweden    My Question or Issue Hi everyone! I've got a problem with the subscription of my premium account. I live in Italy but for 3 months I will be in Sweden (where I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my premium subscribtion isn't working even tough the payment went trough?

PlanPremiumCountry Faroe IslandsDeviceiphone SE and computerOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Faroe Islands Device iphone SE and computer Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Elsabn
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution unable to make the payment

PlanFreeCountryRomaniaDevice(iPhone, desktop computer)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10)My Question or IssueHi, You now have the offer €0.99 for three months subscription. I have tried many times to make the payment with my debit card (from ING ban...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Romania Device (iPhone, desktop computer) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Hi,   You now have the offer €0.99 for three months subscription...
  • emanoil-florin
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Logged out

Hi I just logged out as I changed phone. I reset my password as I couldn't remember .. and now it let me go logg in but as 'trail' like Spotify is asking me to pay for a premium account which I've got already ! How is that possible? Please need help ...

• Hi I just logged out as I changed phone. I reset my password as I couldn't remember .. and now it let me go logg in but as 'trail' like Spotify is asking me to pay for a premium account which I've go...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating payment information- reload error

When I update my payment information, I am instructed to reload the page and try again. What should I do?

• When I update my payment information, I am instructed to reload the page and try again. What should I do?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift subscriptions and moving to another country

I’d like to gift a Premium subscription to my daughterI live in Canada and she lives in the US. She listens on her iPhone 6. To complicate matters, she might be moving out of the US in a few months. I have read some people aren’t able to gift a subsc...

• I’d like to gift a Premium subscription to my daughter I live in Canada and she lives in the US. She listens on her iPhone 6.    To complicate matters, she might be moving out of the US ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium wrong hulu

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I got spotify student premium which includes hulu when i started hulu i connected it an account that is not mine but my friends how do i conne...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I got spotify student premium which includes h...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium membership and playlists

I had to delete Spotify app from my phone and then downloaded again but i lost my premium membership and all of my playlists and subscriptions. Anyone had the same issue? How can i solve this? I was using spotify today until that happened.

• I had to delete Spotify app from my phone and then downloaded again but i lost my premium membership and all of my playlists and subscriptions. Anyone had the same issue? How can i solve this? I was ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Access Email I Signed Up With

So, I've been logged out of all my accounts when I tried to connect my phone's Spotify app to Alexa. I have not logged in to this account in some time and attempted to reset the password. This led me to the lovely realization I no longer have access ...

• So, I've been logged out of all my accounts when I tried to connect my phone's Spotify app to Alexa. I have not logged in to this account in some time and attempted to reset the password. This led me...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes