Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating to student subs

Hi,I think i paid the months standard fee then tried to get the student discount via Unidays website. I assumed there would be a credit issued but now i actually cannot get into my account at all, except the free playlists. Mike

• Hi, I think i paid the months standard fee then tried to get the student discount via Unidays website. I assumed there would be a credit issued but now i actually cannot get into my account at all, ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payed for a subscription, and it didn't say I had premium even tho it said I payed, so I tried again

Payed for a subscription and waited 30 minutes, and it didn't say I had premium even tho it said I payed, so I tried again and it accepted my money I thought it may have been a fluke or something. Now I have been charged 20$, and I only wished to hav...

• Payed for a subscription and waited 30 minutes, and it didn't say I had premium even tho it said I payed, so I tried again and it accepted my money I thought it may have been a fluke or something. No...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zip code invalid

Spotify has finaaly been launched in Israel today, and I have been trying to upgrade to premium from different devices, but keep getting the zip code invalid error, even though I have copied my address's zip code from the Israeli postal service websi...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has finaaly been launched in Israel today, and I have been trying to upgrade to premium from different devices, but keep getting the zip code invalid error, even though I have copied my addre...
  • Tomer1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Pague por 12 meses pero mi cuenta premium esta en pausa

El 17 de marzo hice el pago por adelantado por 12 meses, con un tarjeta nueva a la que tenia registrada (ya que la anterior la di de baja). El dinero salio de mi cuenta y tengo el recibo en mi cuenta de Spotify y en mi correo. Sin embargo, mi cuenta ...

• El 17 de marzo hice el pago por adelantado por 12 meses, con un tarjeta nueva a la que tenia registrada (ya que la anterior la di de baja). El dinero salio de mi cuenta y tengo el recibo en mi cuenta...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Acount reactivation after payment

I can't reactivate my account into premium after having paid for it at a local merchant store by cash. I've got the reference number for payment but still cant be able to access my premium account. Its still asking for update payment even though i've...

• I can't reactivate my account into premium after having paid for it at a local merchant store by cash. I've got the reference number for payment but still cant be able to access my premium account. I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What happened to my subscription?

We have had Premium since Dec 2016 with payments coming from PayPal ... now we have "missed payment" emails and notices ... checked profile to see we aren't registered for Premium ... tried adding it again only to have the PayPal not working as a pay...

• We have had Premium since Dec 2016 with payments coming from PayPal ... now we have "missed payment" emails and notices ... checked profile to see we aren't registered for Premium ... tried adding it...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extra charges

Last friday i have the oportunity of have a estudent preium acount, they charge me with the correct amount but i checked my balance and the bank told me that they have make another 5 charges so somebody can help me with that why they chargue my debit...

• Last friday i have the oportunity of have a estudent preium acount, they charge me with the correct amount but i checked my balance and the bank told me that they have make another 5 charges so someb...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get trial or pay for a subscription

Hello, Spotify recently launched in Romania and i can't use my credit card to get the trial or pay ,it just says "Payment Failed" when i enter the card details. What can I do to subscribe to Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Spotify recently launched in Romania and i can't use my credit card to get the trial or pay ,it just says "Payment Failed" when i enter the card details. What can I do to subscribe to Spotify?
  • MihneaI
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove subscripion and get my money back?

HelloI have restet my telephone and i don't remember my email to my old account. How to cancel subscription from my credic card and get my money back? BR

• Hello I have restet my telephone and i don't remember my email to my old account. How to cancel subscription from my credic card and get my money back?   BR
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

I was charged $11.08 for my subscription, usually more than what I pay. Spotify is still notifying me that I had missed my payment. What can I do to fix this?

• I was charged $11.08 for my subscription, usually more than what I pay. Spotify is still notifying me that I had missed my payment. What can I do to fix this? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I bought a premium for a month but premium didnt received

Hello, i bought a premium for a month but when i enter spotify there was a "payment failed" attention and my money has taken help me what should i do?

• Hello, i bought a premium for a month but when i enter spotify there was a "payment failed" attention and my money has taken help me what should i do? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium. I signed up for the 90 day free Spotify which will and at the end of March.

I signed up for premium Spotify for 90 days beginning January 1 and going through the end of March. I have not had the opportunity to use Spotify as I have been taking care of my critically ill mother for the past three months. Is there anyway I can ...

•  I signed up for premium Spotify for 90 days beginning January 1 and going through the end of March. I have not had the opportunity to use Spotify as I have been taking care of my critically ill...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

How long until you get charged again after one failed transaction? 

• How long until you get charged again after one failed transaction? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want stop prenium but I lose my account

I want stop prenium but I lose my account, how stop it?I don't have my mail or my pseudo. Thx

• I want stop prenium but I lose my account, how stop it? I don't have my mail or my pseudo.   Thx
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Regaining access to premium

Recently lost my phone and got a new one through the insurance.. activated today and trying to get into my spotify premium which I had subscribed to months ago.. of course I'm on spotify free and when entering my card info to I guess resubscribe?? It...

• Recently lost my phone and got a new one through the insurance.. activated today and trying to get into my spotify premium which I had subscribed to months ago.. of course I'm on spotify free and whe...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change country and payment method

I recently moved to London from Portugal. I want to update my payment by apparently is not possible because it doesn't match my country in my profile, but I can't change my country. Any ideas? Thanks.

• I recently moved to London from Portugal. I want to update my payment by apparently is not possible because it doesn't match my country in my profile, but I can't change my country. Any ideas? &nbsp...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift Card

Hi, I was given a 10$ spotify premium gift card by a friend recently. When I wanted to use it I went to the spotify website and entered it under the gift card section. When I had fishined entering all of the information required I got an email saying...

• Hi, I was given a 10$ spotify premium gift card by a friend recently. When I wanted to use it I went to the spotify website and entered it under the gift card section. When I had fishined entering al...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where has the standard payment option gone?

I wanted to renew my sbscription but the only options were student, which I am not, family, which I don't have a need for, or one year in full, which is far too expensive for me. Why can't I simply pay 9.99 like before?

• I wanted to renew my sbscription but the only options were student, which I am not, family, which I don't have a need for, or one year in full, which is far too expensive for me. Why can't I simply p...
  • Freeman31793
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rogers subscription not working

Hi My premium account is paid by Roges as part of my cell phone plan.My wife's Spotify premium is working but mine has dropped to Spotify Free. I have called Rogers and they say everything is fine on their end. What can I do to get my premiuim subscr...

• Visitor
  • Hi  My premium account is paid by Roges as part of my cell phone plan. My wife's Spotify premium is working but mine has dropped to Spotify Free. I have called Rogers and they say everything i...
  • das0562
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! *** Charged premium fee and I didn't fully complete the form

I filled out the Spotify premium for students and after I put In my billing details and went next to put In my school work. I just realised I didnt want to pay for it right now, or upgrade right now, so I exited off the website but yesterday you stil...

• Casual Listener
  • I filled out the Spotify premium for students and after I put In my billing details and went next to put In my school work. I just realised I didnt want to pay for it right now, or upgrade right now,...
  • Broden
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes