Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! DD date

Can I change the date my direct debit goes out?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I change the date my direct debit goes out?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recommended songs even though I am on family plan!

Hi, I am quiet frustrated.Spotify keeps playong recommended songs at the end of ny playlist- really bad ones- and I hate it. I am paying for Spotify each month and would like to turn that ‘service’ off. I have looked into the community Q&A and can on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am quiet frustrated. Spotify keeps playong recommended songs at the end of ny playlist- really bad ones- and I hate it.  I am paying for Spotify each month and would like to turn that ‘s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i paid twice but i get nothing?

i dont get it how is it possible? i saw there is i priced twice but still i dont have anything. how can i get my money back?

• i dont get it how is it possible? i saw there is i priced twice but still i dont have anything. how can i get my money back?    <removed sensitive information>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment need to change card

I got a new card in the mail, and I went to update it for my Spotify Premium. The thing is when I click the update button it won't allow me to update it the page just reloads. So I'm unable to change my card.

• I got a new card in the mail, and I went to update it for my Spotify Premium. The thing is when I click the update button it won't allow me to update it the page just reloads. So I'm unable to change...
  • catinet
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Unredeemable Spotify Gift

Hello Spotify, Good morning I got a 3 month spotify premium gift, in a form of an email, from my friend last Christmas. I tried redeeming it today but it gives me the "The code you've entered is invalid for your country." I don't know what do next fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify,   Good morning 🙂   I got a 3 month spotify premium gift, in a form of an email, from my friend last Christmas. I tried redeeming it today but it gives me the "The code y...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid two times but still have free account

When I was trying to get Premium as Student my network dropped but the money charged. When I was trying again my network dropped but it charged again. But I have still free account

• Casual Listener
  • When I was trying to get Premium as Student my network dropped but the money charged. When I was trying again my network dropped but it charged again. But I have still free account
  • 2126lxvk4lziskd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Membership

I have been a Spotify premium member for over a year. However my account currently says that I am a Spotify free member. Irregardless, I want to cancel my membership. How do I go about doing that?

• I have been a Spotify premium member for over a year. However my account currently says that I am a Spotify free member. Irregardless, I want to cancel my membership. How do I go about doing that?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

creditcard from different country than were we live

Can some one help us with following, linving in Belgium try to get premium family . Creditcard is from Netherlands as we wokr there.System ask to change country or payment method?What should be solution? next question, 5 fam members on same adress , ...

• Can some one help us with following, linving in Belgium try to get premium family . Creditcard is from Netherlands as we wokr there. System ask to change country or payment method? What should be s...
  • Jacquelinehowe
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change country

im colombian, but recently i moved to france, and i want to change my credit card, but i can´t because in my count my current location is colombia, how can i change my loction to france. thanks sorry for my english

• im colombian, but recently i moved to france, and i want to change my credit card, but i can´t because in my count my current location is colombia, how can i change my loction to france. thanks ...
  • ndoksanovic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY PREMIUM can access properly for my wife to join

I have tried continually to add my wife to my family premium subscription . She receives the link accepts and then the page that appears is my home page with all my details on and asks her for new subscription details . Our email addressed are of cou...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried continually to add my wife to my family premium subscription  . She receives the link accepts and then the page that appears is my home page with all my details on and asks her for ...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't update my payment information

My account doesn't give me the option to update or even see my payment method information, does anyone has an idea of what can I do?

• Visitor
  • My account doesn't give me the option to update or even see my payment method information, does anyone has an idea of what can I do?    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

G

Why I’m I being charged when have never used Spotify, I don’t even have the app and now I’m overdraft trying to pay with speeding ticke with no money on my account saying I’m being charge for Spotify please I need the money ASAP for my speeding ticke...

• Casual Listener
  • Why I’m I being charged when have never used Spotify, I don’t even have the app and now I’m overdraft trying to pay with speeding ticke with no money on my account saying I’m being charge for Spotify...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

refund-will I get a refund if I ask for one because i forgot to cancel subscription

• refund-will I get a refund if I ask for one because i forgot to cancel subscription 
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delay my free trial

Hello,I've just signed in for the free trial, but just remembered that my mobile phone will be going to technical assistance for at least a month, so I would like to know if it is possible to delay the free trial and how can I do it.Thank you!

• Hello, I've just signed in for the free trial, but just remembered that my mobile phone will be going to technical assistance for at least a month, so I would like to know if it is possible to delay...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

I paid the 50SEK but i never got my premium??? 

• I paid the 50SEK but i never got my premium???  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged over 100 for one month subscription

Spotify charged my bank account 131.87 for one months subscription - I cannot get ahold of any sort of spotify representative

• Spotify charged my bank account 131.87 for one months subscription - I cannot get ahold of any sort of spotify representative
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant purchase Premium.

Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method.Is what I get when I'm trying to purchase premium, with a VISA Debit Card.I do have enough funds on my card and my Spotify Profile is set in the same country as the VISA Card (also I reside...

• Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Is what I get when I'm trying to purchase premium, with a VISA Debit Card. I do have enough funds on my card and my Spotify Profile is...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account suddenly canceled.

I have been a Spotify Premium subscriber for just under 3 years, and recently the subsciption was canceled without any notification to me. I did not want to cancel my subscription, and I would not expect this from Spotify. Even when checking my accou...

• I have been a Spotify Premium subscriber for just under 3 years, and recently the subsciption was canceled without any notification to me. I did not want to cancel my subscription, and I would not ex...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

Trying to verify I'm a student, and I'm registered through Facebook with my university email and I was able to find my University and I'm still not able to get verification.

• Trying to verify I'm a student, and I'm registered through Facebook with my university email and I was able to find my University and I'm still not able to get verification. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes